Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer (472 Views)

Socialite, Cecilia Agu Sent To Prison Over ₦‎275 Million Internet Scam / Ukaeke Grace Nwamaka & Agu Gabriel Odinaka Missing Nigerians In Dubai / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by Onyeisi366: 12:47am On Mar 11, 2021
I was scammed by Mr AGU SOMTO PASCAL, he claimed to have a sugar mummy link for me and asked if I was interested, I said yes and after many talks he told me to send a sum of 5000naira so he can send me her number, ignorant of what a criminal he is I send him 5000naira to his bank account (ACC NAME:AGU SOMTO PASCAL, ACC NUMBER:0104726605, BANK NAME:ACCESS BANK) after a short while he sent me a number (09073222093) he told me not to call the number that she doesn't take calls at night, I requested for her watsapp number and he send another number to me (07048477518) I saved the number to my phone and I started to write her she then told me that I should make a sextape and send to her I begged her and she didn't agree still telling me to make a sextape for her I told her I would see what I can do, before I woke up the next day pascal has blocked my number and I called and called but it did not go through then I decided to write him on watsapp he did not answer (words I told him, Bro, if this tin na scam, jus tell me make I lock up, Tell make if na scam make I move �‍♂️�‍♂️) he did not reply any of the messages but he blocked me on watsapp instead but, then I wrote to him in another whatsapp and told him I needed a sugar mummy and he agreed to get me a sugar mummy sending me the exact same picture of the woman he sent to me the other day, I smiled and told him that I needed to make a video call with him before sending him any money him being stupid agreed and we did a video call and I screenshot his face and I'm going to post it here, this is his whatsapp number +234 901 849 7224, please if you know him speak up let's put end to all these scammers and make our country good.

Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by Kingfragz: 1:38am On Mar 11, 2021
Mumu na em u b
Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by promzy555(m): 5:54am On Mar 11, 2021
Did u involve us wen u stated? OYO, Abeg Nigeria problem is a enough
Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by Thomthom(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2021
So people still fall far this send me money then I will bring your service to you door step scam... make I tell you most girls you see on Facebook are actually fake the day you send them recharge card or transport fare to come see you, the next thing na to block you.... Stop sending money to a person, Company, group that you can not locate when they scam you.. And again how do you even think that there is a sugar mummy anywere to the extent of advertising..
Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by ceejay80s(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2021
The scammer face sef , the guy looks dirty
Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by opsyswagger(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Op you and the guy

Are scammer

At your age you still need sugar mummy
Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by tafabaloo(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2021
The guy whose picx is posted below is Victor by name and a resident of Abuja. He has defrauded several POS operators within the FcT, with fake credit alert. He shld be arrested and handed to any nearest Police station wherever seen, for investigation and justice.

Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by debetmx(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
But really, you fell for this malnutrition-ed looking effigy ?

If I'm a police officer, i will lock you up and free the scammer.
Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by stupidmod4: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin mumu, even wen girl say send me tf i will come i tell her use ur money n u still dey fall for Sugar mummy lol

(1) (Reply)

Girl From Benue Seeks Help To Return To Her Family After She Left From Abuja / BREAKING: Bandits Kill Another Two Greenfield Varsity Students / I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.