Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants (472 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants by thepeterokereke(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2021
Controversial Yoruba actor and producer, Yomi Fabiyi, has continued to rant about Comedian Princess, the molested 14 year old girl and her abuser, Baba Ijesha on his Instagram page.

Yomi Fabiyi who earlier blasted Princess and the biological parents of the alleged rape victim for ‘putting her through another round of molestation just to get evidence’, has revealed that he will lead a peaceful protest for Princess … and every adult who knew about the CCTV camera installation … to be arrested, charged to court and punished.

He wrote on his IG page:

“If this is not clear to you again, I am sorry I cannot help farther. I will fight for the young lady(minor), even if I fight alone. I am never in support of Baba Ijesha’s action, rape or child molestation etc at anytime, please understand and stop misleading people.”

CAN YOU ALLOW YOUR CHILD GO THROUGH ANOTHER ABUSE FROM SAME TORMENTOR FOR ANY REASON? The girl needs urgent help. Take the child away from the guardian NOW!

All the ADULTS including Baba Ijesha plus any other the investigation traverses must be arrested as soon as possible.

For heaven sake, the Police saw this cctv before hand and never touch on everyone in the footage, that is ridiculous! WHY SHOULD LAGOS POLICE DO THIS TO A CHILD?

No reliable justice system will overlook that side of the investigation. If that child can decide for herself, she will never want to be abused again no matter the alibi, BUT SHE WAS ALLOWED TO BE ABUSED. Nigerians learn to trust the police and stop putting the laws into your hands. Emotions if too much can be detrimental.

If after Seven(7) Working Days the CP refuses to do the right thing, Nigeria either GO FORWARD or BACKWARD. To move forward, we all must TAKE TO THE STREET and fight for every child. Lagos Governor and the Police must do the right thing NOW!

There are decision we are making, we are saving our own lives. Trust me, It is worth risking everything for. All Human Rights Lawyers, adults, I challenge you all to the court of conscience.

Aluta Continua!

Yomi Fabiyi
Actor/Human Rights Ambassador.”

See screenshots of his post:
https://www.peterokereke.com/i-will-lead-a-protest-for-princess-arrest-yomi-fabiyi-rants/

Re: I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants by AbabaExpert: 8:37am On May 03, 2021
As if he is a saint grin
Re: I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants by blazepascal(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2021
undecided
Re: I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants by dangotesmummy: 8:39am On May 03, 2021
Eni tiwonfedana sun,to'nfepo para
Re: I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants by doggedfighter(f): 8:41am On May 03, 2021
So much noise and pursuit of personal
Re: I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants by XXXXTENTACION: 8:48am On May 03, 2021
Wahala.... cool
Re: I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants by DWJOBScom(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2021
Everybody want a bit of this story and will take as much as they can.

Keep complicating it o but your co-child molester must go for it.

Horrible people speaking from both mouth..
Re: I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants by Baawaa(m): 8:52am On May 03, 2021
All of you are demons
Re: I Will Lead A Protest For Princess’ Arrest” — Yomi Fabiyi Rants by ChiefSosa(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2021
Police already said they'll handle it and everyone will be investigated. You still wan go lead protest, e be like say Unknown gunmen never touch dis one or you never hear say people dey miss anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Looms As Nothern Youths Vow To Avenge Gulak's Death If Hope Uzodimma Fail / Most Shocking News Ever Heard In Nigeria / Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.