Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer (497 Views)

I'm Trying To Help A Scammer, Advice Please? / Profile of Hon Chief Amb. AGU NZUBE MATTHEW / Who’s Who In Corporate Nigeria: Pascal Dozie, The Board Veteran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by Onyeisi366: 12:58am On Mar 11, 2021
I was scammed by Mr AGU SOMTO PASCAL, he claimed to have a sugar mummy link for me and asked if I was interested, I said yes and after many talks he told me to send a sum of 5000naira so he can send me her number, ignorant of what a criminal he is I send him 5000naira to his bank account (ACC NAME:AGU SOMTO PASCAL, ACC NUMBER:0104726605, BANK NAME:ACCESS BANK) after a short while he sent me a number (09073222093) he told me not to call the number that she doesn't take calls at night, I requested for her watsapp number and he send another number to me (07048477518) I saved the number to my phone and I started to write her she then told me that I should make a sextape and send to her I begged her and she didn't agree still telling me to make a sextape for her I told her I would see what I can do, before I woke up the next day pascal has blocked my number and I called and called but it did not go through then I decided to write him on watsapp he did not answer (words I told him, Bro, if this tin na scam, jus tell me make I lock up, Tell make if na scam make I move �‍♂️�‍♂️) he did not reply any of the messages but he blocked me on watsapp instead but, then I wrote to him in another whatsapp and told him I needed a sugar mummy and he agreed to get me a sugar mummy sending me the exact same picture of the woman he sent to me the other day, I smiled and told him that I needed to make a video call with him before sending him any money him being stupid agreed and we did a video call and I screenshot his face and I'm going to post it here, this is his whatsapp number +234 901 849 7224, please if you know him speak up let's put end to all these scammers and make our country good

Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by kozmokaz(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2021
See face if person wey wan give u sugar mommy �

1 Like

Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 11, 2021
kozmokaz:
See face if person wey wan give u sugar mommy �
As in....5000 don go like that. Sad
Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by gini4x: 1:51am On Mar 11, 2021
Onyeisi366:
I was scammed by Mr AGU SOMTO PASCAL, he claimed to have a sugar mummy link for me and asked if I was interested, I said yes and after many talks he told me to send a sum of 5000naira so he can send me her number, ignorant of what a criminal he is I send him 5000naira to his bank account (ACC NAME:AGU SOMTO PASCAL, ACC NUMBER:0104726605, BANK NAME:ACCESS BANK) after a short while he sent me a number (09073222093) he told me not to call the number that she doesn't take calls at night, I requested for her watsapp number and he send another number to me (07048477518) I saved the number to my phone and I started to write her she then told me that I should make a sextape and send to her I begged her and she didn't agree still telling me to make a sextape for her I told her I would see what I can do, before I woke up the next day pascal has blocked my number and I called and called but it did not go through then I decided to write him on watsapp he did not answer (words I told him, Bro, if this tin na scam, jus tell me make I lock up, Tell make if na scam make I move �‍♂️�‍♂️) he did not reply any of the messages but he blocked me on watsapp instead but, then I wrote to him in another whatsapp and told him I needed a sugar mummy and he agreed to get me a sugar mummy sending me the exact same picture of the woman he sent to me the other day, I smiled and told him that I needed to make a video call with him before sending him any money him being stupid agreed and we did a video call and I screenshot his face and I'm going to post it here, this is his whatsapp number +234 901 849 7224, please if you know him speak up let's put end to all these scammers and make our country good
Look at the background of someone giving you sugar mummy... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Mind you, he is the one acting like the sugar mummy at the same time that's why he told you not to call the number grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by hify9935(f): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Pele o. So you're looking for a sugar mummy with 5k? Smh. If it was the opposite gender who wrote this, your likes would've been here ranting all over the thread. Double standard lots!

Double your hustle my brother. You're not totally broke.
Re: Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by CrazyMan(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2021
I don't know why I find this thread so funny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Recruitment 2021 / Opportunity For PAID Volunteer Trainer As A Web Design Trainer / In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.