Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone. (499 Views)

Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job / You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? / "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone. by Emmanuelsapien: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Finally Exposed:

The No Fail System To Make 300k Monthly Selling Other People’s Products Online Using Just Your Smartphone.

Copy And Paste Method To Use Even If You Know Nothing About The Internet.

In a World Where 98% of Online Money-Making Opportunities Are Scams:

Complete newbies are legally making as much as N300k a month using their smart phones plus a new & simple money-making technique

Affiliate marketing is like every other business.

It's just the same thing going on as buying and selling.

Now the only difference here is that you are not selling your own product.

Mr. A owns a sneaker shop where he imports shoes from China and sells in his store

Mr. B is an Affiliate Marketer, he sells Mr. A's shoes by telling his course mates about the quality of Mr. A's shoes

Every time Mr. A makes a sale, he gives Mr. B 50% commission
Mr. B doesn't have a shop, didn't import any product,

He just uses his smartphone to make cool cash everyday
This is a simple explanation of the concept of Affiliate Marketing
Selling products owned by other people in exchange for commissions
See this interesting fact about Affiliate Marketing

It's a billion dollar skill and the market is growing rapidly

How It Simply Works?

I select a product of choice from my dashboard.

And by implementing the training you got, I will recommend this product to people who need it.

If this person buys it, I get paid N25,000 (assuming that’s my commission)

So if I want to make N250,000 per month, I have to sell 10 of this product.

To make 500k a month, I’ve to sell just 20.

And remember these products no dey finish.

So I can just keep selling and keep earning.
Re: In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone. by Realguyman1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Here to learn
Re: In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone. by aidenbrenten: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2022

Re: In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone. by aidenbrenten: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2022

bn
Re: In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone. by Emmanuelsapien: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
See ooh �‍♂ we're already in November.. Just a month and a few days to get out of 2022...

I hope you started something this year that you'll be glad about by next year... 2023 �

If you're yet to, you can still decide TODAY to start Affiliate marketing.

Hey, it's not like I'm referring you so you register under me and I'll earn referral bonus.. That's not what we do.

Affiliate marketing is all about helping other people to sell their products. And there are hundreds of these types of products out there.

Why I'm always here in ur dm is to remind you that you � can make a lot if money selling other people's products online.

And again, to let you know that for you to be able to sell these types of products, you need some kind of special selling skills.

Haven done Affiliate marketing for more than a year now earning 8figures... I came up with a training that will put beginners like you � in the right path.
Re: In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone. by Emmanuelsapien: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Affiliate marketing is the key for your to make 100k-200k monthly
Re: In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone. by Emmanuelsapien: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Digital marketing best way to make money in 2022
Re: In A No Fair System How To Make 100k-200k Monthly Just With Your Smartphone. by Emmanuelsapien: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
If You've Been Hearing About Affiliate Marketing…

And you’re wondering how this thing works...

And how ordinary Nigerians…

Without connections...

Are making crazy money…

By just pressing their phone and writing a few posts…

Then this will be the most important video you watch this year

Now maybe you've tried getting into Affiliate Marketing before,

Maybe you even registered with an affiliate platform,

And started promoting your offers…

Yet... No Results?

Or perhaps you're a complete newbie who's trying to find a new income stream…

Worry no more

Because I've just created a FREE video where I shared the strategies ordinary Nigerians like you…

Are using to hit crazy figures every month

And how you can do the same…

Even if you've never sold a fly before.

Here's exactly what you stand to gain from this short training:

�How to get started with Affiliate Marketing even if you have tried everything else and failed

�The secret strategy used by top Affiliate marketers in Nigeria to dominate every market they enter

�The #1 thing you need to know before launching any marketing campaign…

� And how it can save you from hot tears in the future

But that's not all…

You will also discover

�The secret strategy big companies like Air BnB and Uber are using to make millions of dollars without owning any products…

� And how you can use that same strategy to make huge returns

�How to scale your affiliate marketing business from zero to 7-Figures per month

�The #1 place to find a hungry market for your products

� How to sell your products even if you're shy or don't know how to sell.

�And More. Much More

(1) (Reply)

My Job Is Affecting My Mental Health, I Want To Quit. / Lawyers Pls Help Out With Legal Problem / Senior Marketers In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.