Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

��������� �������� ������ ��� ������������ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ��������� �������� ������ ��� ������������ (239 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

��������� �������� ������ ��� ������������ by chemitech(m): 1:51am On Mar 11, 2021
��������� �������� ������ ��� �������������!

I want to teach 10 serious entrepreneurs how to run profitable Facebook ads

Both on Mobile and Desktop

I don't want more than 10 persons for effective supervision.

Not only that, I will teach you how to set up a landing page and sales funnel like this �

https://alfachemistry.softlink.cc/get-started

This will help you capture leads and generate massive conversions.

�You will learn how to run the ads on facebook and instagram.

�How to select the right campaign objective

�How to target your ideal Customers.

�You will get 6 premium ad templates.

�You will learn the 10 errors amateurs make that kill their ads and how to avoid them.

�How to calculate your ad budget

--------

As a digital marketer, you ran a Facebook ads and targeted those who are interested in ������� ���������, this is WRONG! You're targeting your competitors!

Usually when you did this, you didn't get conversions and you kept repeating the same mistake everytime.

What you should do is, place the right message in front of the right audience. You will learn all this in this training.

Whatever business you intend to promote, you shouldn't target those who are interested in that business, No!

When you do this, you waste lots of money on ads with very little or no conversions.

In my Facebook ads training, you will learn the step-by-step guide to running a profitable Facebook ads.

--------

������� ��� ���:

�1 premium video of mine on Copywriting + The Almighty formula for Copywriting

�My Sales Funnel template and how to use it to acquire Customers.

�10 Unrevealed Sales Strategies.

�My offer creation algorithm

�A free customer avatar template by Sales and Marketing Academy.

�And much more

--------------------

���� ������ ���� ��� ��� � ����

Total value is ₦10,500

Access fee: ₦2,000

Price for the next 24 hours (9:40pm) on THURSDAY: ₦1,000

��� ��� ����:

Zenith Bank

Muritala Muhammad

Send proof of payment to my DM (08186384276) on WhatsApp to get Instant access to the lecture room. See you in the inside.

--------------------

��� ��� � ���� ����� ���� ���� ������?

Well, some skills are only useful when you sell them to others e.g food i.e if a chef only cooks for himself he will not be profitable, but with Facebook and Instagram Ads skills, you can:

1) Use it to communicate, advertise and grow your own business - and generate massive sales.

2) Render it as a service to other businesses and get paid a premium for it.

3) Train others on the above and monetize the knowledge either as a digital product or physical training.
This course is almost free. I don't have to preach to you that Facebook ads is a high income skill.

Because of the steep learning curve, millions of business owners do not know how to run Facebook ads profitably.

Just pay and match into the classroom.

Today is your day of success and salvation.

Congratulations to you in advance.

Class starts on 12th of March 2021 by the grace of Allah.

��� ��� ����:

Zenith Bank

Muritala Muhammad

Or CLICK The Link � below to LEARN MORE ���

http:///GetFbAdsOffer

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Denmark Has Stopped Using The Astrazeneca COVID Vaccine / Bolt Launches #Drive4WITech Internship Program To Boost Women Inclusion In Tech / Naira4dollar: Exercise In Futility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.