Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) (2136 Views)

Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days / Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by EmmyBlogs(f): 2:37am On Mar 11, 2021
A 15-year-old boy identified as Jeffrey was shot dead by some army at Uruakpa in Sapele, Delta State, HGS Media Plus reports.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the deceased was shot after being mistook for an armed robbers.

According to the parents of the deceased, they said he does not steal or carry gun. It was also learnt that the deceased was residing with his grandmother before his demise.

The deceased as at the time of this report have been deposited at the teaching hospital in Oghara.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/03/army-kill-15-year-old-boy-in-sapele-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Nigeriadondie1: 2:56am On Mar 11, 2021
undecided Nigerian military are worse than terrorists and bandits.
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by enigma1122(m): 2:56am On Mar 11, 2021
d ways u dress that's how u are going to b address,see hair.

1 Like

Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by slyd90(m): 3:43am On Mar 11, 2021
"I will shoot you and nothing will happen! I will shoot you and nothing will happen!!"

True true dey will shoot you and nothing go happen.. Please be careful out there...
May his soul Rest in Peace..
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by ipobarethieves: 3:54am On Mar 11, 2021
sad
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Karlovych: 4:50am On Mar 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed Buhari needs to resign, he has commanded the army to be killing unarmed southern civilians but the moment these incompetent idiots sight northern herdsmen or bandits they start shivering like slain Salah rams
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by heendrix(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2021
There's no way I'll see this guy outside and not label him a Yahoo Boy or an armed robber

Las las Youth no wan believe say 9ja dey different from Yankee's. all those tattoos, tinted hair, piercing doesn't sell here and never will. All those season of SARS, I was only stopped once not that I was lucky but cuz my dressing, appearance n haircut signals a Responsible dude
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Freestainworld(m): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2021
I trust my eastern brothers, they army vehicle would have been on fire by now
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Thomthom(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2021
I felt sorry for the guy when I saw the Headline.. But scrolling down to see the picture, I was a bit confused.. I will blame the soldier and the boy.. The boy did not know that it is yahoo boys, Street urchins and future armed robbers that normally dress this way.. The soldier taught he was a thief.. Lawyers and psychologist in the house your attention is needed here
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by longetivity(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2021
it's Boko Haram that will finish his Killers
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by okalanmor: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by chinchonglee(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2021
You see why i dnt feel a thing when boko boys kill them
Very useless set of human
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by babatunji91185: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2021
it's Boko Haram that will finish his Killers
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Cashsteady(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2021
northern amry were sent down south to torture innocent civilians and to shield killer herdsmen while southern army were sent to north to fight the problem thats not theirs... Buhari I want u to know something, u wont remain in power forever not matter how hard u try to keep power one day u will leave office and suffer for all ur evil deeds no evil man shall go Scott free and too those fulani herdsmen shebi na just two years remain? make we dey see
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2021
enigma1122:
get out...

what has ones hair got to do with taking a life...

1 Like

Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2021
enigma1122:
See what a human being is saying.
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by enigma1122(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
See what a human being is saying.
OK him no do anything dem just gun am down mumu
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Sibtygarr: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2021
enigma1122:
Like in other word he is responsible for his death since he painted his hair and wore chain. did I get you right?
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by RRodwave(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

get out...

Na thunder go fire the idiot
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by enigma1122(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

get out...

I can see ur name wastedsperm,do u know where they saw him before he was gun down maybe he is in the wrong place with bad gangs
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
heendrix:
There's no way I'll see this guy outside and not label him a Yahoo Boy or an armed robber

Las las Youth no wan believe say 9ja dey different from Yankee's. all those tattoos, tinted hair, piercing doesn't sell here and never will. All those season of SARS, I was only stopped once not that I was lucky but cuz my dressing, appearance n haircut signals a Responsible dude
you are taking nonsense.
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
enigma1122:
I can see ur name wastedsperm,do u know where they saw him before he was gun down maybe he is in the wrong place with bad gangs
ur signature tho "think like a boss" but you're thinking like an idiotundecided
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
RRodwave:

Na thunder go fire the idiot
na ogun go kill the idiot
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by enigma1122(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

ur signature tho "think like a boss" but you're thinking like an idiotundecided
u go soon kill ur self for anoda person matter fool and na so igo comment for ur matter idiot
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
enigma1122:
u go soon kill ur self for anoda person matter fool and na so igo comment for ur matter idiot
haven't seen a dumbo in awhile
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by chiiraq802(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
enigma1122:

That doesn't warrant his death bro. they could have captured him, drilled him small and handed him over to the Police.

Na for unarmed Civilians body, Nigerian Soldiers dey always get Strength.

Boko Haram, Militants, ESN, Herdsmen these are the people Nigerian Army should be showing Might with.

1 Like

Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by enigma1122(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiiraq802:

That doesn't warrant his death bro. they could have captured him, drilled him small and handed him over to the Police.

Na for unarmed Civilians body, Nigerian Soldiers dey always get Strength.

Boko Haram, Militants, ESN, Herdsmen these are the people Nigerian Army should be showing Might with.
u said it well bro,but there are some trouble area the politician in the area or local chairman secretly give the military shoot at sight when there is trouble in the area and if guys are more than two gathering in the area when their is trouble or the area is known trouble.
Re: Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo) by jchioma: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thomthom:
I felt sorry for the guy when I saw the Headline.. But scrolling down to see the picture, I was a bit confused.. I will blame the soldier and the boy.. The boy did not know that it is yahoo boys, Street urchins and future armed robbers that normally dress this way.. The soldier taught he was a thief.. Lawyers and psychologist in the house your attention is needed here

I am not a lawyer; I lean more to psychology, and I can tell you have a warped thinking or cognitive distortions. How on hade's earth should the way a boy/man dresses determine whether he is a thief? Imagine if soldiers go about killing people base on their dressing .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What All My Contacts Received Today. / Just In: Wike, G5 Governors Stuns Pdp Rally In New Look [photos] / SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Pastor Arrested With Human Skull (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.