Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record (20249 Views)

Phil Foden: Man City Midfielder Wins Premier League Young Player Of The Year / Mbappe Breaks Messi's UCL Record As Youngest Player To Score 15 Goals / Mbappe Breaks Another RECORD!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by aidameoryou: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Old handing over to new. Meanwhile Barca needs to sell dembele.

dembele is just a useless player.
and i even wonder why he refused MANU loan deal for him in the last transfer window.
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by Springboot: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Stupid comparison, they both scored 25 goals, they were both 22 years, which knw is 22yrs and 285 days, 22 years and 80 days. No record broken, they are both 22.
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by LINTUNE(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Springboot:
Stupid comparison, they both scored 25 goals, they were both 22 years, which knw is 22yrs and 285 days, 22 years and 80 days. No record broken, they are both 22.
oga the goal ratio difference is so clear. .

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by Athemisia: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2021
tillaman:
Screw Mbappe, he can never outshine the sun
Messi is the sun, we all know this
Messi broke people’s records too so it’s not really a big deal
Another one will rise up and break Mbappe’s record too, c’est la vie
I smell bitterness... Clap when you see a good player and stop the hate.

Mbampe era is now....

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by uthlaw: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2021
Virus99:
Messi : Bro pls how you take score that penalty ?

Mbappe : I watched lotta CR7 clips on YouTube. Try it out bro, it helps.
eya,for penalty...
So Ronaldo need to watch mbappe clips to learn how to dribble....Messi is not there mate!

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Dembele alone made me to quit watching the match after 45 minutes.

And the French Justin Bieber nko?

What did he do? Guy was busy tracking back...like seriously a 120milla attacker turned to a ball retrieving merchant and a side way passer?

Y'all should take a break. Dembouz is a winger not a striker. I wonder why nobody is bashing Messi.... dude had the opportunity to bring us back into the game but instead he gave madrid fans erection.

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by Maxymilliano(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Records are meant to be broken
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by einsteine(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2021
ddippset:
I wonder which one is more humiliating?

Getting thrashed by a European power PSG by 5-2.

or

Getting dumped out by 10 man smaller team FC Porto by 4-4.

Porto is the European power here with multiple European titles. What has PSG won in Europe?

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by femmoy(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2021
kerry57:
Mbape and Halaand are the future of the world football. They are coming to substitute the rivalry btw Messi and Ronaldo.

You're right but add Bruno Fernandez to the list
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by SouthSouth1914: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2021
kerry57:
Mbape and Halaand are the future of the world football. They are coming to substitute the rivalry btw Messi and Ronaldo.

Too early to judge Haaland. Mbappe has won the World Cup, he is way ahead of Haaland. Haaland needs 2-3 season for consistency to judge!
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by Kingcalls: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin

They never mentioned Ronaldo's name but messi fans still dragged him here...you guys are so insecure and bitter ...Next thing u say Ronaldo can't b compared to messi... a boss is a boss

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by Kingcalls: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Athemisia:

I smell bitterness... Clap when you see a good player and stop the hate.

Mbampe era is now....

Messi fans are bitter souls...just like their master that voted against Lewandowski in the last balon dor... Ronaldo fans keep on applauding mbappe ,haaland as the future and so happy for them... and also admitted that Lewandowski presently is better than Ronaldo...but messi fans just de hate every player way better pass am , including Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by bayelsaowei(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Old handing over to new. Meanwhile Barca needs to sell dembele.
dembele is mad..I just don't know how such a mediocre player wears the Barcelona Jersey. Its such an insult..
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by Josywhyte: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:
If I am one of Barca player this boy suppose spend 2years for house. Cuz I go destroy his leg

Bad belle....lol
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by Josywhyte: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:
If I am one of Barca player this boy suppose spend 2years for house. Cuz I go destroy his leg
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by onyeogalu1(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Tolexander:
Erling Braut Haaland will break that record

very true
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by ddippset(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2021
einsteine:

Porto is the European power here with multiple European titles. What has PSG won in Europe?
Rubbish;

In the last 6 years PSG has been 10 times a bigger club than Porto.

Just like telling me that you would prefer your team to play PSG or Man City instead of Marseille just because Marseille has won the champions league.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by toprealman: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:
They are called professional. Footballers for a reason.
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by xristos(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2021
something about these 2 players...Messi n Ronaldo.

If one's team crashes out..the other must follow.
Ive never seen one qualify to next round ahead of the other in UEFA
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by Cerebellum: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:

...because you're a sadist kolo mangrin
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by Cerebellum: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2021
tillaman:
Screw Mbappe, he can never outshine the sun
Messi is the sun, we all know this
Messi broke people’s records too so it’s not really a big deal
Another one will rise up and break Mbappe’s record too, c’est la vie

Sharrap Pained Ewuregrin
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by anonymous1759(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

What did he do? Guy was busy tracking back...like seriously a 120milla attacker turned to a ball retrieving merchant and a side way passer?

Y'all should take a break. Dembouz is a winger not a striker. I wonder why nobody is bashing Messi.... dude had the opportunity to bring us back into the game but instead he gave madrid fans erection.

Only ungrateful fan will bash Messi . Messi has paid his dues . Players I can't criticize at Barca are Messi, Pique, Busquet and Alba . But the rest I can criticize because they still have a lot to offer.
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by Reex12(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
Virus99:
Messi : Bro pls how you take score that penalty ?

Mbappe : I watched lotta CR7 clips on YouTube. Try it out bro, it helps.
buhahahaa..

messi : Guy no try score that kain goal again oh make dem no fire me

mbappe : Sorry sir it wont happen again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by DavSagacity(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
lalec7942:
Game
Guys dont fall for this thief and scammer. he has changed format and phone number
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by clancymiim(f): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Flop like Barca ��. Una don dey meet una March of late. Soon am sure you guys will wanna buy halland
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

My heart was broken yesterday honestly.
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
anonymous1759:

Only ungrateful fan will bash Messi . Messi has paid his dues . Players I can't criticize at Barca are Messi, Pique, Busquet and Alba . But the rest I can criticize because they still have a lot to offer.

K
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by BENEAMATA: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
ddippset:
I wonder which one is more humiliating?

Getting thrashed by a European power PSG by 5-2.

or

Getting dumped out by 10 man smaller team FC Porto by 4-4.
Abeg , no call porto " a smaller team " again .thanks .
Re: Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record by sylve11: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
BENEAMATA:
Abeg , no call porto " a smaller team " again .thanks .

forget that guy jare. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Sacks Aminu Maigari (As President) / Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban / AWC 2012: Nigeria Vs Cameroun (2 - 1) On Monday October-29 -2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.