Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Black Diaspora Thread - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black Diaspora Thread (658 Views)

600k South Africans In Diaspora:foreigners Must Leave South Africa, I Support It / The Biden-harris Agenda For The African Diaspora / Where African Leadership Is Missing Ghana Shows Up In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Diaspora Thread by ZikTzu: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello Guys. So i decided to create this thread for black people all over the world on NL to come and have a healthy discussion.

So welcome my Caribbean, African American(ADOS/FBA, etc) and of course African folks(yes i'm being broad but oh well)

khiaa, etc
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by ZikTzu: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2021
To the Black Americans here - why do you think Black People rarely vote Republican despite being mostly socially conservative? Why in your opinion do you think the Black Church isn't gravitating to the GOP?
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khia: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2021
ZikTzu:
To the Black Americans here - why do you think Black People rarely vote Republican despite being mostly socially conservative? Why in your opinion do you think the Black Church isn't gravitating to the GOP?
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by ZikTzu: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2021
Who is reporting posts on here? khiaa you say something?
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by kingsavage: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Who black people help?
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khiaa(f): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2021
ZikTzu:
Who is reporting posts on here? khiaa you say something?
The spam box banned me for posting the Nword. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khiaa(f): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=ZikTzu post=99786959]To the Black Americans here - why do you think Black People rarely vote Republican despite being mostly socially conservative? Why in your opinion do you think the Black Church isn't gravitating t
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khia: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
ZikTzu:
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
ZikTzu:
Are you African American and if you are, you can take the side of the racists that dominates the RepubliKKan Party.
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khiaa(f): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
ZikTzu:
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khia: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
ZikTzu:
Hello Guys. So i decided to create this thread for black people all over the world on NL to come and have a healthy discussion.

So welcome my Caribbean, African American(ADOS/FBA, etc) and of course African folks(yes i'm being broad but oh well)

khiaa, etc
I answered your question in detail, honestly and based on historical facts but
Nigerians refuse to accept the cruelty of the white man to Black Americans. They still worship whites.
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khia: 12:24am On Mar 14, 2021
ZikTzu:
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khiaa(f): 5:41am On Mar 15, 2021
ZikTzu:
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khiaa(f): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2021
Adaibeku:
false creature dxccm liar

STFU Village Rat.
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by ZikTzu: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Are you African American and if you are, you can take the side of the racists that dominates the RepubliKKan Party.
Nope i'm Nigerian. I lean more on the Pan Africanist side.
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Adaibeku:
disrespectful bxtch

Oh now I see why you tagged her
Babey stop this thing nau. To what end? I don't like it oooo. See how you two are insulting each other , early morning like this. I even thought u were quoting me on a serious note. Y'all should hug and get over your prides jare... You both are women.
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2021
Adaibeku:
kevunique this girl is interested in the Abuja runs , though she based in America , she be lesbian
and stop casting this thing out like this. Babe, I'm disappointed oh. I trusted you that's why. If she is in the US then why mention her to me nau? She's not here. You both should behave abeg
Your both beautiful women
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by Adaibeku(f): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2021
KevUnique:

and stop casting this thing out like this. Babe, I'm disappointed oh. I trusted you that's why. If she is in the US then why mention her to me nau? She's not here. You both should behave abeg
Your both beautiful women
who is beautiful , ? She is a black monkey
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khia: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Adaibeku:
disrespectful bxtch

You brought your disrespectful ass to my comments so do what I said, STFU or you will continue to be disrespected, you sorry excuse for a woman that no man wants. Keep eating puna and rot in hell.
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khia: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
KevUnique:

Oh now I see why you tagged her
Babey stop this thing nau. To what end? I don't like it oooo. See how you two are insulting each other , early morning like this. I even thought u were quoting me on a serious note. Y'all should hug and get over your prides jare... You both are women.

You obviously don't see clearly because she tagged me first and now she wants to play the victim when I retaliated.
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khia: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Adaibeku:
who is beautiful , ? She is a black monkey

You're a stank ass Bush Rat.
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
khia:

You obviously don't see clearly because she tagged me first and now she wants to play the victim when I retaliated.
It's okay sweetheart. I see clearly what transpired. I went back n read through...Don't retaliate no more. Hope your day is going on well.
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by mysticwarrior(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2021
khia:
I answered your question in detail, honestly and based on historical facts but
Nigerians refuse to accept the cruelty of the white man to Black Americans. They still worship whites.
Nigerians don't worship white.
Re: Black Diaspora Thread by khia: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Nigerians don't worship white.

Most of them do.

(1) (Reply)

The Iron Dome- Israel’s Dextera Domini / M / Ukraine-russia Conflict: First Pictures From Ground Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.