Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee (17505 Views)

Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits / Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Auxtin85(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2021
The northern elites are the problem of the north
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2021
In Zamfara state? Okay just keep it over there boys.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Nackzy: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2021
This our Buhari is doing well
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Mozegee: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Let our dear Gummi go and negotiate with them. Duty call
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by sameks08(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2021
I pray to God say this mess will end one day RIP to the dead
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Germi9: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2021
yrret:
Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!! where violence is profitable. I no talk pass so
they have Money for War,but cant feed the Poor
#Shakur
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Randy100: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
All these politicians sponsoring terrorism in this nation no go ever die better for dis life.
No matter who dem be.

If u say rubbish to dis post and cannot say a simple AMEN, may God punish you too.
. Amen to your prayers and including the president that have refused to protect the lives of the citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by pieces18: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2021
In Nigeria banditry is encouraged by government. I'm scared what will happened if this government lose 2023 presidential election. I think that government is keeping and empowering bandits for a purpose. If not, why is it that Nigerian armed forces cannot defeat bandits, kidnappers and boko haram? I don't believe that Nigerian armed forces incapacitated that they can't combat these guys, but because they are government's agents. So, so long as this government and the people in government remain in power, these will continue to be business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by ebuclassic18(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2021
so what do u want Igbo boy like me to do when musa is happy and comfortably OK with the situation in the north if I talk they say I hate them and buhari

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by RobbStark(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/students-flee-as-bandits-gun-down-13-in-zamfara-community

1). Stop calling them bandits, they are not but terrorist.
2) Buhari said he would lead the onslaught against terrorist, he has failed in that same way he failed in everything he has ever tried.

The north made these monsters, curbing them shud be their number one item. They shud not even sleep till all these terrorists are killed or expelled from our lands.

Enof of these killings and bloodletting
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Steve28: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2021
They only have two months to exhibits there madness after which government will chase them out..

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Democracynna: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2021
And the presidency is still giving them 2 months to surrender
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:
I asked somebody about the way forward in Nigeria on October 1st... He said, prayer.
I didn't even bother to reply him.
Religion is one of our major problems
prayer is d key...prayer is d key...prayer is d master key.........

U remember d primary sch rhymes abi!

Seriously Nigeria is d most unsecured nation in d world especially at d northern side
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by bhella10: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Zamfara the cradle of Sharia. They should enjoy the fruits of their labour
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Chinif: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2021
bandit problem of the north by the north for the north. ;Dbandit problem of the north by the north for the north.
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Sha wetin man go do, as government no one end this matter Na to just sit down look, acts of terrorism is a normal thing in Nigeria now.
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by knowhowk: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2021
,What do you think our Darling daddy should do to save Lives ,Too much blood shed .Too many lives are Lost .This is getting too much .I think this should not be handled with the slow and steady we would get there Way .This has to do with Human lives oooo
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Depressed101: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2021
adadike:
The day northerners are truly ready to be free , they will be free . For now, northern youths are enjoying the show so who am I to cry more than the bereaved?
my dear .. na we southerners dey cry, na person wey ant dey bite , know where e dey pain am..

As for me , if they come to the south as they are doing I am in full support of all the security networks springing up and down in the south to charge since the government for some hidden reasons won't protect the citizens they swore to protect ,but rather they pet our killers and give them jollof rice and billions

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Amaechi2023(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2021
them never kill una finish. until Dem finish una, then una go know what to do. tired of the rubbish already..
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Hehehe
Zamfara has 2 months to wait for Buhari
Nigeria has till 2023

You can only but laugh

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Tman24: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Please removed this person they are scamming people and they will send u this account to pay and they will not send data. They do it for me yesterday.

First bank
Akindele olubunmi
Do let me know when you are done
UBA
Ezekiel oludairo
Do let me know when you are done

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Sonoyom(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Bandits are now incharge of security in this country.
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by OMOJOHN001: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2021
TUEEEH ON APC FACE.
ARE YOU GUYS SURE WE STILL HAVE ARMY IN THIS COUNTRY?
HUMMMM. WHO DO I KNOW SEF.
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Temptee101(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Chiminemine:
Nigerian celebrities and showoff are like 5&6.. God help us

grin

You mean bandits have become celebrities in Nigeria and that they were showing off by gunning down people? grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Rawhumper(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2021
[

Buhari said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck, now he is the one eating the poison he prepared by his own hands.

Lets becareful of what we say especially if we are in position of power....it may be used against sooner or later.

LASTLY, I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR my BELOVED NORTH AT ALL, INFACT I AM WAITING TO HEAR THAT THE WHOLE OF NORTH WAS ON REAL FIRE WITH THOUSANDS OF ROCKETS RAINING ON THEM DAY IN AND NIGHT. lipsrsealed

quote author=Islie post=99788576]

https://dailytrust.com/students-flee-as-bandits-gun-down-13-in-zamfara-community[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Grace001: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Their madness should stay there in the north, if them like make them kill themself finish na them sabi

Btw hope this is not fake news, because north is safe haven
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Lawalemi(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2021
The north is getting destroyed
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Zenithpeak(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2021
Business as usual....
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by oluwaSavage: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
All these politicians sponsoring terrorism in this nation no go ever die better for dis life.
No matter who dem be.

If u say rubbish to dis post and cannot say a simple AMEN, may God punish you too.

Amen.

But that doesn't erase the fact that your darling daddy is incompetent.

Hafa you don collect this month stipend? I never see mine o

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by kingsceedon(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Their negotiator master said that bandits are not criminals, that they are fighting for survival

Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by Acidiously: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2021
And two months never even start o
Re: Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee by generalud: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2021
The God of Justice and Revenge is at work. The likes of blood-sucking vampire Kaduna State Governor El - Rufai and his colleaques felt that they were smart enough by bringing in people from niger and benin republic to cause mayherm for Johnathan. But God has pass them all. This is just the beginning. The killing is just a preamble for the northerners. The main killing is coming. Do not panic. The evil done by man to man shall properly be redressed and it is now. Let us watch out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Children, 16 Adults Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Kano / Boko Haram Attack School To Embarrass Government - Lai Mohammed / Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.