Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,727 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher (41285 Views)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Islie: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
One of the teachers of Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe, Zamfara State, has narrated how some angry parents pulled down doors and windows of the school after Friday’s kidnap incident.

Gunmen had stormed the school in the early hours of Friday, abducting many students.

Speaking with Daily Trust, the teacher said many parents trooped to the school after the incident.

He said some of those whose children were abducted slumped in the school while those who found their children unharmed, made efforts to take them away but the school authorities initially stopped them for safety concerns.

However, the parents were said to have reacted negatively, forcing the authorities to allow them have their way.

“Initially, the school authorities prevented them from going with the remaining students but they got angry and began to pull down doors and windows of the buildings in the school and the authorities had to yield to their demands,” he said.

The teacher said after the abduction, not more than 50 students could be accounted for in the school which has a population of over 600 students.

He said the gunmen first attacked soldiers in the town before storming the school.

“When the gunmen laid siege, they attacked the soldiers stationed in the community before they gained entry into the school. Some people told us that they stationed vehicles at the outskirts of the school.”

“Security Operatives and the local vigilante groups are trailing the gunmen and dozens of other residents have volunteered to take part in the search,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/zamfara-teacher-narrates-how-angry-parents-vandalised-school-after-kidnap
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by dangermouse(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
The parents should rather Chanel the anger to the government who have refused to tackle this debacle with outmost sincerity and force. Watch them try to trade blames here.

35 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Redoil: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
dangermouse:
The parents should rather Chanel the anger to the government who have refused to tackle this debacle with outmost sincerity and force. Watch them try to trade blames here.

according pastor sheik gumi those bandits are southern christian

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Redoil: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
without the blessing of buhari and sheik gumi their search effort will be in vain

“Security Operatives and the local vigilante groups are trailing the gunmen and dozens of other residents have volunteered to take part in the search,”

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by PureMe01: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
if you know you voted CHANGE/NEXTLEVEL the way these parents did in 2015/2019,my brother my sister kindly enjoy your CHANGE!
Make I drop here,na my own CHANGE I wan collect so.
by the way,where is Tinubu?...sorry,the question na mistake.Make I jeje dey go my house in peace,I don collect my change.

151 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by truthfulparrot(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
Every honest Nigerians irrespective of tribes, religions and political affiliation should be worried about the murderous activities of these killer herdsmen and bandits. The fact that these kidnappers, bandits and killer herdsmen are on rampage and going about their killing sprees and kidnaping our school girls and buys with impunity is a clear signal that something is seriously wrong with our security framework as a nation.

Is our DSS and military intelligence unit functioning? Why have they not been able to fish out the sponsors, and locations of theses bandits and killer herdsmen? Why can't they use drones and high-tech surveillance systems to track these bandits? Why can't they stop the influx of foreign killer herdsmen and bandits into Nigeria?

Where are the Northern elites and youths? Why are they watching helplessly? Do we have a National Assembly?

Another serious concern is the readiness of the Nigerian Army to protect us from external aggression. The bandits, kidnappers and killer herdsmen have declared war on Nigeria. They are occupying our forests and hills wrecking great harms to innocent Nigerians and farmers.

OUR MILLITARY CANNOT ENTER OUR FORRESTS TO CONFRONT THESE AGGRESSORS...….OUR GOVERNORS ARE NEGOTIATING WITH THESE CRIMINALS, WHILE WE ARE BUSY PLAYING POLITICS WITH OUR SECURITY. T[b]he truth is Nigeria is under attack! This is war!
[/b]
Are we not ashamed of ourselves as a nation? If a small Africa country should attack us today, will our military be equal to the task? What is going on? Where is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces who sworn an oath to protect all Nigerians? For the first time in my life, I am afraid of being a Nigerian!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by dangermouse(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Redoil:

according pastor sheik gumi those bandits are southern christian
What's your point exactly? Here to defend the government again or shift blames? They have started blaming aggrieved Southern politicians already for the insecurity in the North. I laugh cos only the gullible will swallow these lies.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Spending123: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jonathan too soft!! Jonathan too soft!! now look at where this iron bender have landed us.

By the time this man finish dealing with us in this country we will receive sense by fire by force coming 2023 if only we will still get the sense.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by RainOnMe: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by olabolaji(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
Jonathan too soft!! Jonathan too soft!! now look at where this iron bender have landed us
grin abegi iron bender kwa grin grin

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Freestainworld(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
dangermouse:
this is not about channelling their anger to the government, assuming your child was in that school, and by luck he or she wasn't abducted, and you want to take your child home, and the school is telling you not to go home with your Ward because of security reasons, my friend you will get angry, is it the security they couldn't provide for them before the attack that they will now provide after damages have been done.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by bukxy: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
bukxy is typing.......

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by BruncleZuma: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Also Rock isn't that far
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by ForeThinker: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Everybody don taaya
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by DennisEche(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
All na Scam. Not all Bandits are criminals. My heart goes to the Hausa's who are the Victims

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Gamer999: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
H
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Rexnegro(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
china should just come and kidnap nigeria abeg

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by DennisEche(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
Jonathan too soft!! Jonathan too soft!! now look at where this iron bender have landed us.

By the time this man finish dealing with us in this country we will receive sense by fire by force coming 2023 if only we will still get the sense.
grin, worst thing be say baba iron bender no even send any body. no live broadcast, highest na him aides de issue statement for am

21 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Discombulator: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
fools,anybody that still have kids going to boarding schools in those areas since the kidnap of almost a thousand boys is an idiots.because of their inability to think and carry out their parental responsibilities half of the girls will be pregnant in a matter of weeks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Hamachi(f): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
sad
We cannot continue to play ludo with the lives of our innocent kids. If Buhari cannot secure the lives of Nigerians, and he has shown he cannot, he should RESIGN.
Enough is enough!
I feel for the parents of the school girls, it very annoying, they vandalise, if na me na to burn the school down

5 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by BruncleZuma: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by tillaman(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
sad
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by ClearFlair: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Where is that SilverNorGold? Always posting rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by oshe11: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
There Is NOTHING One would say about this Country that hasnt been said prior, even "Silence" has been "Said"

I just wonder why I had to be a Nigerian

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by visijo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Chai oh Nigeria..

You no get money, And you dey calculate.
Wetin you dy calculate?�

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by LikeAking: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is pure evil.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by dododawa1: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Every honest Nigerians irrespective of tribes, religions and political affiliation should be worried about the murderous activities of these killer herdsmen and bandits. The fact that these kidnappers, bandits and killer herdsmen are on rampage and going about their killing sprees and kidnaping our school girls and buys with impunity is a clear signal that something is seriously wrong with our security framework as a nation.

Is our DSS and military intelligence unit functioning? Why have they not been able to fish out the sponsors, and locations of theses bandits and killer herdsmen? Why can't they use drones and high-tech surveillance systems to track these bandits? Why can't they stop the influx of foreign killer herdsmen and bandits into Nigeria?

Where are the Northern elites and youths? Why are they watching helplessly? Do we have a National Assembly?

Another serious concern is the readiness of the Nigerian Army to protect us from external aggression. The bandits, kidnappers and killer herdsmen have declared war on Nigeria. They are occupying our forests and hills wrecking great harms to innocent Nigerians and farmers.

OUR MILLITARY CANNOT ENTER OUR FORRESTS TO CONFRONT THESE AGGRESSORS...….OUR GOVERNORS ARE NEGOTIATING WITH THESE CRIMINALS, WHILE WE ARE BUSY PLAYING POLITICS WITH OUR SECURITY. T[b]he truth is Nigeria is under attack! This is war!
[/b]
Are we not ashamed of ourselves as a nation? If a small Africa country should attack us today, will our military be equal to the task? What is going on? Where is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces who sworn an oath to protect all Nigerians? For the first time in my life, I am afraid of being a Nigerian!
oga Nigeria military is one of the best force in the world,what is happening is POLITICIANS are work.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Resurgent2016: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
this is not about channelling their anger to the government, assuming your child was in that school, and by luck he or she wasn't abducted, and you want to take your child home, and the school is telling you not to go home with your Ward because of security reasons, my friend you will get angry, is it the security they couldn't provide for them before the attack that they will now provide after damages have been done.

Buhari is rewarding those states for the millions of votes they gave him. E remain kano state wey give am the highest vote country-wide.

12 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by West2019(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
dangermouse:
read before you comment .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.