Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Religious Problems & Solutions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Problems & Solutions (1519 Views)

Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? / ** Religious Intolerance In Nigeria- Who Is Culpable?? ** / Should Religious Organizations Be Made To Pay Taxes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Problems & Solutions by doyenn(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
Fellow Nlanders,religion is a the art that teaches us who God is,how he shld be worship and whom we are in his sight,i mean all his creators. I dont know what is so confusing about who is right or wrong when it comes to worshippers of God and seekers of truth.

Let me take some minute to analayse this and i wld want you to post your opinion from your findings and consultations because I know what is really causing the problem is mistake in interpretations of some figures of speech and idioms used by God in his discssions with his prophet but if you take your time to read some of the responses given by those prophet when preaching to their fellowers I think you wld grab the lesson.

for instances,we had that Adam was the 1st creature caved out of mortals and some people didd not take their time to investigate if there were some creature b4 he was caved out but which were not in exhistence then. If you really want to understand the concept that brought Jesus and other prophet into being,you need to go back to history by reading right from when Adam was created. if you take your time to investigate all this all of you here wld know how each religion started,who started them and why. Even the traditionalists would stop calling themselves "esin abalaye' because the religion was not a religion.

All of you christians shld stop fighting for Jesus because you dont know half of what he is. non of you can even differentiate him from your God because you are confused to the extent that you call him your Lord forgeting that he was sent to lost sheep. Who sent him is non of your concern,all you keep telling people is to accept jesus as their lord and saviour when the guy cant even save himself from his enemies.

I am here to criticise ur religion but to let you know that there are lots of things that you dont understand about yourself not to talk of Jesus. you need knowldge to really grab the truth and stop all this criticism about who owns what.

My teachings wld be based on your post but you dont have to take this personal,any discussion here is meant to enlighten us and shed more light on issues that seems confusing.
Re: Religious Problems & Solutions by pilgrim1(f): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2007
@doyenn,

Are you not the same chap who opened a thread earlier, and after all the noise you made, you deserted your own thread because you had nothing in substance to hold? This is the link: (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-60114.0.html#msg1206969)

Is this new thread another noise that you will again desert when answers are served?

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Christians! / Why Do Religious People Fast? / Once A Woman Is Divorced, She Becomes Dirty, Polluted And A Source Of Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.