Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) (7311 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her / Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) / Olamide’s Son Celebrates 1st Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by JAZES(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lovely initiative, worthy of emulation.
Happy birthday bro
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Binutiri(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
Good , i will say, can you see your president, Senators,Nass members even Governors,or common Councillor in your country sitting down among these people.But with siren making noise like a cow
Failure leaders, Keep it up Julius Agwu.
how can u feed a fed man.But u need to feed a hungry man.
Words for the wise.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by dearmi: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
[color=#770077][/color] Good one my bro Julius may the good lord continue to bless you.

You are highly favoured for this singular act,God sees your heart.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by spikedcylinder: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
ObamaUS:

Why couldn't he go there without people's knowledge and from the camera's eyes,
I thought JESUS said "if thou give alms,your right hand should not know what your left hand is giving"

Anyway,he has his reward,

And he told you his name is Jesus Agwu abi? undecided
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by slap1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Good man, good heart, good work, good publicity. I bet one of the kids secretly took those shots without his knowledge. However, I would love to see these celebs visit very poor motherless homes, not these air-conditioned ones. Bro Julius, I hail you!
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by bros1234(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
ObamaUS:

Why couldn't he go there without people's knowledge and from the camera's eyes,
I thought JESUS said "if thou give alms,your right hand should not know what your left hand is giving"

Anyway,he has his reward,

Why did they record how Jesus fed the 5,000 ppl. Dont you think the guy Jesus should not have allowed them to take the record?

Baby, wake up!

When ppl do this kind of giving they invite others to follow the example. That is the motive. Records motivate others. That is why you have the Bible.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Outstrip(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
I wish I could adopt them all for myself embarassed embarassed
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by buzugee(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
i would adopt that lil girl in green if i was in naija. she is too cute grin
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by naijaking1: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
Good job by Julius. Good role model for others to follow.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2011
Integrity, Competence with Humility

Be very wise with your vote!!

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by juliebest(f): 4:55am On Apr 14, 2011
Good one Julius, happy birthday. May God bless you.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by igboboy1(m): 6:00am On Apr 14, 2011
GenBuhari:

[flash=850,500]

Men he talks like a retard, too slow i almost slept, and he wants to be president? Negro you are a sharia modasocker so booyah, Here is saying odua pesin was the one spreading the news about his extremism, Emmm duh we know oduas get mouth, but regardless you are a mutallab tongue
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by igboboy1(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2011
GenBuhari:

[flash=850,500]

[flash=850,500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3[/flash]
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by pappykay1(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2011
thats 9ice of him i love d spirit.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Eemah(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2011
This is better than inviting half naked girls and debased young men to a night club and spending money on alcohol and smokes at least God will notice this act of charity. Carry on Julius God Bless you
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Vickivicki(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2011
Hey peeps!

If it were you or myself that went there we'd only take our nice shots and go back home.

But this young man is a celeb - a la publicity; he's been doing it overtime so some peeps were already waiting for when next it will be.

A word for the wise nothing is tooooooooooooo small to donate and nothing 2 big to give out.

the spirit is great, i wish i can do a bit.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Johns83: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by juman(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2011
This is good.

This will encourage/enlighten others to do the same.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Oluwayombo: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
The guy is doing a good job. May God continue to be with him. Givers never lack.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Wumine(f): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
Aawwwwwww! That's so so nice of him, keep it up bro and may God reward u in thousand folds for showing some love to the orphans! God bless u!

And for those that are calling it 'publicity stunt', a good person is a good person; why not let's all borrow a leaf from Julius and let's see if we won't be better for it even in the name of the so called publicity.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by phillipe: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ This is something you do without cameras around. you are very right
maybe he should spend sometime reading this thread
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by eghost247(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2011
phillipe:

@ This is something you do without cameras around. you are very right
maybe he should spend sometime reading this thread
so your saying its wrong for him to do this without cameras around Nairalanders can really be funny at times he has done a good job the kids are very grateful just being with a celebrity not to mention celebrating his birthday
with them whichever he choose to publicize it is none of your business
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by slap1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
Johns83:

This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use your phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely
So what is your grief? Are other parties not sharing money? Abeg go rest.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Ushele: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2011
For once why cant Nigerians appreciate the good work of other Nigerians, I am not JA fan but he deserves a kudos for a job well done smiley.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by olumyde5(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
Thumbs up
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
Buhari performed at PTF:
[flash=900,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOXroemYT0Q?version=3[/flash]

Buhari's character reference:
[flash=900,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCZp8DrkSvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
WTF 3 pack of ramen and toilet paper and he went with journalist crap. I have done far more to some Orphanage in lagos (Little Saints) And lot more in East. Things like this should be some kind of silent offering. I do it because I have passion n love for them kids and rather give my thousands and millions to them than these criminal pastors here in the US or the professional ones in Nigeria buying private jet. Suckers.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
REALITY101:

WTF 3 pack of ramen and toilet paper and he went with journalist crap. I have done far more to some Orphanage in lagos (Little Saints) And lot more in East. Things like this should be some kind of silent offering. I do it because I have passion n love for them kids and rather give my thousands and millions to them than these criminal pastors here in the US or the professional ones in Nigeria buying private jet. Suckers.

Cool down . . .and thank you for all your efforts towards little saints.God bless you.

Obviously,this Picture were not posted online by Julius.

Have u ever been to hearts of gold?If u have u wud have noticed its not half as big and popular as little saints(they are doing a great job too),have u stopped to think they might be using this picture to advertise themselves?Public awareness?They post it on their website and some anonymous blogger picks it up and . . .here it is today?

Like I said earlier,Julius is like a freewill ambassador to the home so its possible the home leaked those pics.

God bless you once again Sir,which branch of little saints do u visit?
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
ifyalways:

Cool down . . .and thank you for all your efforts towards little saints.God bless you.

Obviously,this Picture were not posted online by Julius.

Have u ever been to hearts of gold?If u have u wud have obviously noticed its not half as big and popular as little saints(they are doing a great job too),have u stopped to think they might be using this picture to advertise themselves?

Like I said earlier,Julius is like a freewill ambassador to the home so its possible the home leaked those pics.

God bless you once again Sir,which branch of little saints do u visit?

Ok madam whatever that is I guess rock em boat. I'm not familiar with Lagos but one is in Ilupeju Estate and another somewhere in Maryland. Hmm never heard bout heart of gold. Maybe I will check that out on my next visit to Nigeria.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
^Seems u are talking abt Palmgroove.

Anyway,u can also check out  Hearts of gold when next u are in town,they are relatively new,3 years I shld think(little saints is more than 10 yrs old) but doing an awesome work.

They are at Plot 75,Alhaji Masha Rd,Onilegogoro,Surulere.

. . .and there are branches of Little saints at Akowonjo,Ogudu and Abule -Egba.  cool

http://hoghospice.org/

http://littlesaintsorphanages.org/home1.html
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2011
Thanks. I will build a place call home for them just when is time.
Re: Julius Agwu Marks Birthday In Ophanage (pictures) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Reality.

You are a Big F.ool. Take that from me.

An 1diot of the first order!

The most fo.olish Nairalander ever.

Goat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest:Wizkid Impregante A Ghanian Girl! / PHOTOS:- See Airline Where Hot Strippers Work As Hostesses / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.