Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Didn’t Order Tinubu’s Probe – Malami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Order Tinubu’s Probe – Malami (289 Views)

Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Didn’t Order Tinubu’s Probe – Malami by Lalacious123: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2021
The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, on Tuesday, said his office had neither ordered an investigation nor was it investigating the former Lagos governor and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Malami, while speaking on Channel Television program Sunrise Daily, said as the nation’s chief law officer, he has not ordered any probe of the former governor of Lagos State and has no plans to do so.

His comment was in reaction to reports that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is currently investigating the APC chieftain

https://xpresstvnaija.com/news/i-didnt-order-tinubus-probe-malami/
Re: I Didn’t Order Tinubu’s Probe – Malami by Mynd44: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2021

(1)

City Of Abakiliki @ Night / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand N500 Million (video) / Cubana Chief Priest Hints That He Will Join Politics Soon, Ask Old Politicians T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.