Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Airtel Trying So Hard To Go The Etisalat Way - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Trying So Hard To Go The Etisalat Way (2966 Views)

Have U Heard About The Etisalat 1GB + 3hours Streaming For 200 (*253*20#) / Full List Of The Etisalat Data Plan And How To Check The Data Balance / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Trying So Hard To Go The Etisalat Way by edoairways: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

MTN and Airtel give free Opera browsing too. And Freebasics for some basic sites including Nairaland. You can browse totally free. Glo doesn't
Of course. Glo is messing up badly.
Re: Airtel Trying So Hard To Go The Etisalat Way by GolDRoger: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Airtel also gives 20G for N5k
We are talking of 40GIG here man
Re: Airtel Trying So Hard To Go The Etisalat Way by chatinent: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sinachi100:

I doubt u bro

Glo is d best follow by MTN

Re: Airtel Trying So Hard To Go The Etisalat Way by Sinachi100: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
edoairways:

How? Their network signal is poor in many towns and cities, their data is quite expensive, they now prorate their data ( 1gig for day and 900mb for night). MTN and Airtel gives free YouTube data upon purchase of data bundles whereas Glo Nigeria doesn't

We all knows dat Glo network is poor but in terms of data
Glo is still the best
Let check night browser(MTN or Airtel night is not up to what they give but if Glo data is always accurate but if u doubt you can still give a try)

And also MTN free YouTube data is also a scam and I can testified
Re: Airtel Trying So Hard To Go The Etisalat Way by Sinachi100: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=99806631][/quote]

Dat slap concerns you tongue tongue
Re: Airtel Trying So Hard To Go The Etisalat Way by edoairways: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sinachi100:

We all knows dat Glo network is poor but in terms of data
Glo is still the best
Let check night browser(MTN or Airtel night is not up to what they give but if Glo data is always accurate but if u doubt you can still give a try)

And also MTN free YouTube data is also a scam and I can testified
Glo night data is the best no doubt about that but the network signal is poor.
Re: Airtel Trying So Hard To Go The Etisalat Way by henryadroit: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
I wish I cared like this about my data usage.
Used 40gb+ , don't even know what I used it for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother / At last, I Don Port To Airtel Today! Byebye MTN / How Come No One Is Talking About The New Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.