Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages (2068 Views)

Wike Spent ₦30 Billion On Delegates - Peterside / Police Recruit OPC To Guard Stations / South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by AdolfAboki(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2021
I just got information that Wakili is seeking 30 billion naira in compensatory damages. Wakili may also demand punitive damages to serve as a deterrent, according to another report.

His argument is that he's not the "killer" Wakili and that he's not the only one bearing the name "Wakili".. Probably a case of mistaken identity?

I'll update this thread later...
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by jlinkd78(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2021
Tot ffk said they have not got d right person
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Kriss216: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2021
WE WILL NOT GO TO WAR WITH THE FULANIS

-Yoruba elders.

*Not knowing the Fulanis are already at war with them cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by lathrowinger: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2021
Iskilu mahd man
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by BiafIntel: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2021
This is very good news. OPC must be forced to pay, maybe that will teach them a lesson to start doing the right thing whenever they arrest or come in confrontation with these terrorists.
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Monogamy: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Somebody that would rot in jail

There are glaring evidence about his notorious activities in SW...

He Wakili once bragged about it... If he likes let him CC ICJ, FIFA, UN for damages, na waste of time and energy... Evans claimed same but still languishing behind the bar

3 Likes

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Monogamy: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2021
BiafIntel:
This is very good news. OPC must be forced to pay, maybe that will teach them a lesson to start doing the right thing whenever they arrest or come in confrontation with these terrorists.

Tell your friends and family to start donating the money to pay for Wakili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by BiafIntel: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

He Wakili once bragged about it... If he likes let me CC ICJ, FIFA, UN for damages, na waste of time and energy... Evans claimed same but still languishing behind the bar
Have you ever seen a fulani rotting in jail in your beloved nigeria? When will you people learn? Is this cowardice or what? What exactly are your problems?

8 Likes

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Na wa oo.

Very soon some bandits go deny say dem dey kill.

Rubbish
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Zenithpeak(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Like Iskilu Wakili Fulani dey among those 30Billion for the account group a.k.a 30Billion gheng... grin grin grin

Mtchewwwww.... Iranu.

1 Like

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Omoslim26: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2021
If dat old tired man see 30b se him no go die?
watin him wan use 30b do
omo if this is true den there are people who needs to cash out on dis issue

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by omowolewa: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2021
At first, there is nothing like OPC in the eyes of the law
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by phrancys001(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Baba too wan form him own 30 billion gang

1 Like

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by yetunsbay(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2021
omowolewa:
k
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by richiemcgold: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
like Evans, like wakili.
[i][/i]..yimu
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by tutudesz: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin Abeg the country na comedy

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by optionalY09: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
AdolfAboki:
I just got information that Wakili is seeking 30 billion naira in compensatory damages. Wakili may also demand punitive damages to serve as a deterrent, according to another report.

His argument is that he's not the "killer" Wakili and that he's not the only one bearing the name "Wakili".. Probably a case of mistaken identity?

I'll update this thread later...

Deterrent to who, don’t worry instead of us to go to court you will meet all of us on the street of Yorubaland.

OPC will not go to court with any Wakilli (terrorist) and we will not allow Wakilli stay anywhere in the SW region ever again

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by jimyjames(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

He Wakili once bragged about it... If he likes let me CC ICJ, FIFA, UN for damages, na waste of time and energy... Evans claimed same but still languishing behind the bar

Show the evidence or stop making noise

Evans never for once denied being evans, rather he gave a long list of people he kidnapped
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by ObiOfOnistha: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
BiafIntel:

Have you ever seen a fulani rotting in jail in your beloved nigeria? When will you people learn? Is this cowardice or what? What exactly are your problems?
Of course we know those that jail and death are meant for

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by oladeebo: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
for those who think Fulani were were bushmen, you see the reality of Fulani now.
thrust Fulani at your peril
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Vickym1(f): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Opc don buy market
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Obamaofusa: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
omowolewa:

Does the law in Nigeria have eyes?
I am asking for President Buhari.
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by PrinceOfLagos: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Oya go and put him in jail na
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Monogamy: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Oya go and put him in jail na

Wakili has suddenly became your hero.

Wow.. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Wonderful
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by SarkinYarki: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hahahah Wakili wants to join 30BG gang
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

But this one no be Evans

This one na una slave masters with mandate from abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by PrinceOfLagos: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Wakili has suddenly became your hero.

Wow.. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Wonderful
Whatever
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Monogamy: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
BiafIntel:

[b]Have you ever seen a fulani rotting in jail in your beloved nigeria?[/b] When will you people learn? Is this cowardice or what? What exactly are your problems?

Why making such ridiculous claim all in the name of argument? Huh

Reason that statement again and be the judge of your own words.
Re: Wakili Drags OPC To Court, Demands ₦30 Billion In Damages by Monogamy: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mikecold:
But this one no be Evans

This one na una slave masters with mandate from abuja

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Wakili, the latest hero of Upper Iweka people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Evacuates All Soldiers From Military Camp In Niger / Final Ibadan Vs Aba Pictures: No Cherry Picking / BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.