Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days (2082 Views)

Making N1=$1 Or ... From Consumption To Production Economy / Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Calm down, I know say una blood too hot for this forum but there's actually proof to back my claim up and...

If few months ago, Someone made this kind of claim I'd have rushed to say either SCAM or THEM don come again but now I know way better and like the title says...

It wasn't always this rosy, he took a bold step late last year (being a school drop out) and it all started from making N17k, 30k in 7 days to now making N1,093,650 in 7 days...

What did I hear you say?

You want to know what he did?

Well I'm not going to reveal that here but one shocking thing you should know is...

You've done this online business multiple times in your daily life but the terrifying part in that scenario is that you got paid a whooping N0 but guess what?

Count yourself lucky for reading this far(because you can now start getting paid onward provided that you take actions) because...

We had a conversation recently and he finally agreed to record a 20 minutes video that explains and reveals this Online Business, the skills required to be successful in this business (because this isn't a put so so so amount to get so so so amount kind of business) and most importantly how you can get started right away now...

I'm not saying after you watch this video, you'll also start making N1,000,000 + a week lol(well with time it's possible) but if after you watch this video thoroughly and most importantly...

Take actions on the content on the video(big emphasis on this one) and you don't start making at least N30,000 weekly then it only means that your village people are truly after you. Now...

There's a huge catch! This video will only be available till 11:59pm today which means that by 12:00am tomorrow, this video will no longer be available to anyone!! Yes you read that right...

Now all you've to do to gain access to this 20 minutes video before it gets taken down this midnight (12:00am) is to click *N1M in 7 days* below this post and yeah...

You thought I forgot?

The proof of the claim I made above is below too

Good luck...

Oh and by the way, I just started taking this business seriously and I was able to pull in some figures too(The proof of this claim will also be dropped below this post)...

Good luck once again to those that'd be getting there hands on it before it gets taken down by 12:00 am this night!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Click here to gain access to the 20 minutes video before it gets taken down!: *1M in 7 days*
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2022
When I started taking this business seriously…

I was able to make this in one day

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Smart people are already taking actions…

I hope in the next 5-10 years; you won’t say to yourself “How I wish I took action when I was told”

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why are you marketing it now?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Who has the thread mr?
Thanksful:
Why are you marketing it now?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
Who has the thread mr?

You should be making more millions, unless nah charades

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
You can’t read a thread and simply ignore if you feel it can’t work for you?

Sad. Naira is currently at N710 per $

Wahala for who no dey try make money online whether in naira or $
Thanksful:

You should be making more millions, unless nah charades
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
4 hours and few minutes till the video gets taken down! smiley
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
You can’t read a thread and simply ignore if you feel it can’t work for you?

Sad. Naira is currently at N710 per $

Wahala for who no dey try make money online whether in naira or $

Because I hate scam.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Who likes scam? You sound so funny…

Give one good reason why you think this is a scam, I’m waiting.
Thanksful:

Because I hate scam.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Few minutes left till the video gets taken down!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by Omoslim26: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bia you dis stupid op is someone supposed to tell you to greet first before you proceed with your scam angry angry

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Who are you?

And you’re the stupid person not me.

Y’all have terrible lives and come online to transfer the reflections of your lives out here.

Definitely not the one you should try that nonsense with.
Omoslim26:
Bia you dis stupid op is someone supposed to tell you to greet first before you proceed with your scam angry angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
15 minutes left smiley
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by Corto: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
Calm down, I know say una blood too hot for this forum but there's actually proof to back my claim up and...

If few months ago, Someone made this kind of claim I'd have rushed to say either SCAM or THEM don come again but now I know way better and like the title says...

It wasn't always this rosy, he took a bold step late last year (being a school drop out) and it all started from making N17k, 30k in 7 days to now making N1,093,650 in 7 days...

What did I hear you say?

You want to know what he did?

Well I'm not going to reveal that here but one shocking thing you should know is...

You've done this online business multiple times in your daily life but the terrifying part in that scenario is that you got paid a whooping N0 but guess what?

Count yourself lucky for reading this far(because you can now start getting paid onward provided that you take actions) because...

We had a conversation recently and he finally agreed to record a 20 minutes video that explains and reveals this Online Business, the skills required to be successful in this business (because this isn't a put so so so amount to get so so so amount kind of business) and most importantly how you can get started right away now...

I'm not saying after you watch this video, you'll also start making N1,000,000 + a week lol(well with time it's possible) but if after you watch this video thoroughly and most importantly...

Take actions on the content on the video(big emphasis on this one) and you don't start making at least N30,000 weekly then it only means that your village people are truly after you. Now...

There's a huge catch! This video will only be available till 11:59pm today which means that by 12:00am tomorrow, this video will no longer be available to anyone!! Yes you read that right...

Now all you've to do to gain access to this 20 minutes video before it gets taken down this midnight (12:00am) is to click *N1M in 7 days* below this post and yeah...

You thought I forgot?

The proof of the claim I made above is below too

Good luck...

Oh and by the way, I just started taking this business seriously and I was able to pull in some figures too(The proof of this claim will also be dropped below this post)...

Good luck once again to those that'd be getting there hands on it before it gets taken down by 12:00 am this night!

You need a lobotomy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by Omoslim26: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
Who are you?

And you’re the stupid person not me.

Y’all have terrible lives and come online to transfer the reflections of your lives out here.

Definitely not the one you should try that nonsense with.

Onye oshi thief continue to dey do scam,tire,petrol and lighter go soon end your matter
Amadioha fire you there if you drop any scam format here next time without greeting first angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 1:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Haha so funny
Omoslim26:

Onye oshi thief continue to dey do scam,tire,petrol and lighter go soon end your matter
Amadioha fire you there if you drop any scam format here next time without greeting first angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 1:41am On Jul 28, 2022
It’s not about speaking big grammar…

How much is it making you? ��
Corto:

You need a lobotomy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by UselessBuharist: 2:21am On Jul 28, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
It’s not about speaking big grammar…

How much is it making you? ��

Is the video still available ?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's longer news that our so called precious *NAIRA* keeps devaluating every single day ...

N710 = 1$!!!!!! How come??! and if you're not careful, this can go on and on till it gets to N1,000 = $...

God forbid oi but with the way things are going it's starting to seem like that's what's going to happen...

Now this isn't a post to tell you to start earning in $ even if you're not a writer blah blah blah but this is a post for you to increase your options! Now is the time to start this online business I've been revealing to you so here's how this would go...

3 persons came to me after 12:00 am earlier this morning and pleaded that I grant them access to the video so I conversed with him and talked him to leaving the video available online, well good feedback...

He agreed and yayyy but of course...

Everyone still cannot have access to this for FREE...

So just the first 10 people to take action by clicking*N1M in 7 days* below to see if you're a great fit for this and also come to my DM...

Will be granted access to this video for N0.

There's a high probability that by the time you're reading this, the 10 slots would have been filled up

But you never know. You can still try your luck

Good luck�.

Oh and by the way take a good luck at how much he was paid this week below. (Expecting mine tomorrow smiley )

Good luck once again.�

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Click here to gain access to the 20 minutes video before it gets taken down!: *1M in 7 days*
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Luckily yes but only for the first 10 fast action takers.

Good luck❤️
UselessBuharist:

Is the video still available ?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by UselessBuharist: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
Luckily yes but only for the first 10 fast action takers.

Good luck❤️

I thought you said it was going to expire

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
My namesake took the first slot lol...

9 SLOTS LEFT BY THE WAY... Don't say Samson didn't help you.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Read my new thread above.

UselessBuharist:

I thought you said it was going to expire
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
OOPS... 2ND LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 8 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by UselessBuharist: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
Read my new thread above.

How do you comfortably do this ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
My goal is to help people that are willing to be helped and I won’t stop until I achieve my goal.
UselessBuharist:

How do you comfortably do this ?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
OOPS... 3RD SMART LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 7 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS. smiley

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2022
OOPS... 4TH SMART LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 6 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2022
OOPS... 5TH SMART LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 5 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Never Step Down For Tinubu; Power Must Remain In The North - Kwankwaso / Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. / I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.