Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Reason For Anti-spam Bot Ban - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reason For Anti-spam Bot Ban (352 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Why Do Antispam Bot Ban Somebody / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason For Anti-spam Bot Ban by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2021
I'm creating this here because banning a person feels like telling them they've committed a crime. angry

@seun @mynd44 @tgirl4real @lalasticlala

I suggest that when a person is banned, they should be sent a mail describing the rule that was broken, in addition to a highlight of areas of the post necessitating a ban.

I logged in yesterday only to realise I was banned for an hour from posting on any thread.... then 24 hours from posting in my diary, and I don't understand why. Why restrict me from posting in my diary? angry

People need to know the specific reason they were banned because that's the only way to ensure they and others don't keep repeating the same mistake.

Anyone who understands this should kindly enlighten me.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reason For Anti-spam Bot Ban by RRodwave(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Modders no sabi Update Spam bot na 2005 spam bot dem still dey use

2 Likes

Re: Reason For Anti-spam Bot Ban by chukskafor(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Welcome to nairaland where the unimaginable is a norm

1 Like

Re: Reason For Anti-spam Bot Ban by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
stupidmod3:
write buhari is good or a muslim word b4 starting a thread no matter how long it is u won't b banned

Ohh. I think I got something from here.

Are threads banned if they are too long? Because the last thread I attempted creating was super long... it was in my diary, so I didn't think to stop.

3 Likes

Re: Reason For Anti-spam Bot Ban by lifenija: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh. I think I got something from here.

Are threads banned if they are too long? Because the last thread I attempted creating was super long... it was in my diary, so I didn't think to stop.
forget too long matter seun is bias look at the islam write up on homepage its always long

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Strangles His Wife In Her Sleep While Their Daughter Watches In Horror / Rivers State Govt, Changes Curfew To 7pm - 6am / The New Bank Scam Telling You Your ATM Has Been Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.