Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nairaland Slow To Load - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Slow To Load (349 Views)

Tutorials On How To Load Us Account And Spamming / Instagram Down: App Not Working As It Refuses To Load People's Pictures (photos) / Howv can i make my website to load On Opera Mini Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Slow To Load by dimugonabo: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Seun, lalasticlala, why the heck has nairaland been too slow to load?

CNN is fast, fox News is fast, aljazeera is fast, but when I come to nairaland.com, it's too slow.

You guys should look into it.
Re: Nairaland Slow To Load by dimugonabo: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ok, it seems nairaland.com is fast now.

Good work.
Re: Nairaland Slow To Load by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Something is definitely wrong with the host, it seems slower during the day and normal at evening and early morning.
Re: Nairaland Slow To Load by dimugonabo: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
questechie:
Something is definitely wrong with the host, it seems slower during the day and normal at evening and early morning.

You're right.

But thay was before.

It's fast all day now.
Re: Nairaland Slow To Load by Taeewo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
I have observed this several times,and believe it was my network..Its getting better now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Adsense For Sale / Best Content Rewriter Software For Free In 2022 L 100% Working Paraphrasing Tool / SEO Writer Needed For Finance/business Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.