Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman (36821 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by KillaBeans(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Yeye dey smell.........e concern me
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Idzitari1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Started getting fade-up with all this comedians
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by jrusky(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
If he is a Yoruba man by now those nonentities from my refion will call him betrayal or coward because to them when you chose peace to be alive you are a coward or a betrayal.

Now they have ran under their wooden dilapidated bed since name like Olushola od Ayobami not involved.

Oga ex pastor you have done the right thing move on with your life since you have no evidence move on.
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by edoairways: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
softset:
I will not be surprised if money has silenced this guy, poverty is indeed a terrible thing.

God will not let us admit guilt due to poverty.

Imagine if he lived in a country like USA, a top attorney would have taken up his case.

But like I said "God punish poverty"
He might have weighted his claims or must have been beaten. If you watch his confession, you would see the way he looks uncomfortable
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by thRivE1807(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
I doubt if this Man is OK
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by BruncleZuma: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Angel Gabriel just blurted Irò Ní!!! in heaven.
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Keep deceiving yourself. was it God that asked you to insult him in the first place
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Maski87: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
There is only one God and his name is Trump
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Wisdomuchennaa: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Na waiting i go talk now ?
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Shokoloko(f): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good thing he apologized. Suleiman would have made him disappear.

Better to be alive and let the "apostle" carry whichever woman wants to be carried away
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by RPG2020(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Brown envelope but continue
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Dewillys(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright ......
Them don corner this guy....
Na im he change mouth shaperly....
god of men everywhere
How you take know. As a sharp Edo man wey him be na... Money done change hand grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright ......
Them don corner this guy....
Na im he change mouth shaperly....
god of men everywhere
How you take know. As a sharp Edo man wey him be na... Money done change hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by newdawnlive: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
o ti cash out jor
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by yusuf99(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
kennyify88:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/11/adultery-allegation-i-received-instruction-god-apologise-apostle-suleman-says-mike-davids
Tell us more about stephanie Otobo saga which you claimed to be part of the team that bribed her and compelled her to come to the church and make false confession
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by snoopanddre(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
hamtabfawaz:
Ok!

C'mon let's Transform your space

For enquiries : Phone / whatapp

zero7zeroI696II0I

that is nice

1 Like

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by chaloskyx: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
HAHA WHICH GOD OGA ITS EITHER
1. HE BRIBED YOU TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE
2. YOU WERE PRESURED BY OTHER GOD OF MEN TO CHANGE YOUR STORY AND REDEEM HIS IMAGE

YOU DID NOT RECIEVE ANY INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU DID YOU WOULD ALSO HAVE RECIEVED INSTRUCTIONS NOT TO SPEAK ILL OF YOUR PASTOR BEFORE YOU DID ITS AFTER THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE YOU ARE NOW RECIEVING INSTRUCTIONS FROM GOD LOL WHOS FOOLING WHO HERE?
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by dahnimoh(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

He received instructions from God, and here we have him calling a man his "spiritual father". I guess we know that the god who's instruction he follows is not God as described in the Bible since He commands against idolatry of every kind.

Idolatory and adultery are two different words take note

1 Like

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Abeg where Clint da drunk and Akpororo nah? cheesy
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Profadvocate: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
God is the greatest judge

Suleiman ... God is watching u
U can deceive man not God
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
dahnimoh:
Idolatory and adultery are two different words take note
I meant Idolatry(the worshipping of Idols), and not Adultery. When you call a man your spiritual father, you go against God's commandment that you call no man your "abba" Father.

Matthew 23 vs 8-12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c]
9. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
10. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by DoubleLaw(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mumu people everywhere.
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
edoairways:

He might have weighted his claims or must have been beaten. If you watch his confession, you would see the way he looks uncomfortable
Beaten ke!
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by FlordFlorez(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
which kind media gig be dis?
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by FlordFlorez(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
which kind media gig be dis? undecided
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by drLammy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
This people and cruise sha

Oya you guys shud go and confirm if God really said so na
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by jobhunter11: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Apologize? How These were accusations not insults!

Its either Suleiman slept with your wife or you lied....which is it?
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by God2man2again(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
You have done the right thing Sir.
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
snoopanddre:
that is nice

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by adebayo987: 5:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Jealous men can say anything and can accuse any body without evidence.
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by ddeola: 5:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Yahoo Yahoo thingz. Even satan go slap some people because dem lie pass am. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by igbowoman: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2021
The man never said what he said were lies.
He said he apologized in the manner of how he said what he said.
Go and watch it again.
You dont hear him apologize of accusing Suleman or his wife.
He was obviously under pressure and perhaps received money just like otobo.
He even looked like kidnapped person speaking under duress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.