Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,508 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) (25371 Views)

Delta State Students Protest Against Increase In School Fees (Pictures) / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by Tgid: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by chloride6: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mehn...I pity the Nigerian Army like 1%.

They are everywhere.

Like everywhere...
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by sirwhyteB(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Shit happens

Katakata everywhere for this country

In Yawa's tone(King Kali) "IT'S OVER!"
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by thatsleepboy1: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
IYANGBALI:
one lecturer was caught sleeping with one of the students

It's not a crime na.
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
miracood:
what's the cause of this?
hope it's not as a result of the randy exploits of some lecturers?

Shame on you.

Can't u read?
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by alasane: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
remigiusizunna:
I wonder how I ended up in this kind of country.
Tifiakwa

VERY SIMPLE

*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*
*I come in peace*
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by comrademac: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
shame on some of the shortsighted visionless citizens that voted that so called mannequin of a president.for the second time
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
merits:
smiley winkThis is crazy!!! Focus on the three colored dots on the girl nose for 30 seconds without blinking.then look up to the ceiling and blink fast.did you see girl?
Wonderful shocked
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by LikeAking: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
Evil regime of Pres Buhari in motion.
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by shino62: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
FAKE NEWS. I AM AT THE SCHOOL AND NOTHING OF SUCH. IT WAS A COLLECTION OF TRASH THAT WAS SET ABLAZE. cryFAKE NEWS. I AM AT THE SCHOOL AND NOTHING OF SUCH. IT WAS A COLLECTION OF TRASH THAT WAS SET ABLAZE.
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by HabaHaba: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
IYANGBALI:
one lecturer was caught sleeping with one of the students

And how does that affect school fees, abeg?
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by kingsceedon(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
I no see any riot, na tyres wey dey burn I see
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by Daytonbale: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
shino62:
FAKE NEWS. I AM AT THE SCHOOL AND NOTHING OF SUCH. IT WAS A COLLECTION OF TRASH THAT WAS SET ABLAZE. cryFAKE NEWS. I AM AT THE SCHOOL AND NOTHING OF SUCH. IT WAS A COLLECTION OF TRASH THAT WAS SET ABLAZE.
you don't have brain
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by ken6488(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Soon in
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by kzmoney1: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
What is the cause of the riot?
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by Cachetdotng: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nigerians de para seriously o... undecided

*Attend a Free Web Design Seminar organized by CDS, you'll be taught the procedures of Web Development under 2 hours. Free WiFi is also available but students are expected to come with their laptops, and we can only admit a maximum of 10 students at once due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Call the number in signature below....
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by sammysmiles(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Very good. It’s time to rice up against the Fulani herdsmen
No oooo,,, it's time to beans up....
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by Cryptomillion: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Really
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
sammysmiles:
No oooo,,, it's time to beans up....
get out
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by milcah5050: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
:one lecturer was caught sleeping with one of the students And how does that affect school fees, abeg?
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by Olivertwist1985: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
Christian Rector, they want this woman out by all means because she is a Christian..
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
sinkhole:
Seriously?
I dey same Lafia and I no even hear "ri" talkless of "ot"

Not when you live in sinkhole
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by remigiusizunna(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
alasane:

VERY SIMPLE

*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*
*I come in peace*
You may go in pieces!!
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by deherdsman: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
tito44:
these northerners sef undecided
They will still use the money from South to rebuild that shack
southerners and their thinking sef . . . . which money ?
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by chubinwa(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
halve baked blogger. what did school fees do. was it increased or what.
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by Davetune28: 6:26am On Mar 12, 2021
They increased their school fees with extra 10k so they started rioting
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by Jaiiop98(m): 6:51am On Mar 12, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Very good. It’s time to rice up against the Fulani herdsmen
And then we beans them up.
grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2021
Jaiiop98:
And then we beans them up.
grin grin grin
get out
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by Jaiiop98(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2021
grin grin grin
IYANGBALI:
get out
Re: Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) by alasane: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2021
remigiusizunna:

You may go in pieces!!

E pain am wella

(1) (2) (Reply)

Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity / Photos: Children Seen Hanging On The Back Of A Moving Van / problems and prospects of Nigerian cooperatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.