Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late (1842 Views)

Lagos State Government Must Check The Menace Of Okada Men, security threat! / Senator Elias Abbo Must Step Down Says Davido, Banky W, Waje, Toke Makinwa... / Ghanaian News Paper Hate Headline That Has Cause The Death Of Innocent Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Mightyhaiz: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
AdolfAboki:

To the mods... You think banning Northerners is the solution? You think hiding our threads/posts is the solution? I laugh...
Which thread? Abouki dey nairaland?
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by obyrich(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2021
AdolfAboki:
As Seun has failed to regulate his Forum and hold his divisive moderators to account, the government should step in..

To the mods... You think banning Northerners is the solution? You think hiding our threads/posts is the solution? I laugh...
Nairaland will cause civil war because you were banned? grin

Did they tell you Nairaland is the property of FGN? Do you mistake the green coloured logo for the coat of arms? grin

Guy respect yourself o.
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2021
AdolfAboki:
As Seun has failed to regulate his Forum and hold his divisive moderators to account, the government should step in..

Northerners should not be banned please. Every forum needs a few pea-brained mugs to help with giving entertainment.
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why don't you Abokis create your own type of nairaland where information about next place and persons to be bombed will be discussed

Lol!
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, I like you already just for the following:

The people are the problem, not the government... God bless President Muhammadu

And I can see how many will not like you. See my recent post. I am expecting to be attacked!

At times I don't understand Nigerians. What you typed there is as dumb as saying people blaming the principal of a school because of students doing exam malpractices don't know what they are doing because it wasn't the principal that sent the students to do that. Do you guys know the meaning of responsibility?
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Fahdiga(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2021
obyrich:
Nairaland will cause civil war because you were banned? grin

Did they tell you Nairaland is the property of FGN? Do you mistake the green coloured logo for the coat of arms? grin

Guy respect yourself o.
Don't mind him. northerners always think they have to be in control of everything. their failure to control nairaland same way they control almost everything in this country is what is paining him

1 Like

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by tit(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
So the little olosho with smellin toto Zahra is the one bankrolling you
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by budaatum: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

At times I don't understand Nigerians. What you typed there is as dumb as saying people blaming the principal of a school because of students doing exam malpractices don't know what they are doing because it wasn't the principal that sent the students to do that. Do you guys know the meaning of responsibility?

I do know that it is irresponsible to elect a person, twice, if he is the one responsible for your wailing, but I am very certain you will claim you are not responsible for bubu being your president.
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Posts: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why don't you Abokis create your own type of nairaland where information about next place and persons to be bombed will be discussed
Hahahahah you this people ehen
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
budaatum:

I do know that it is irresponsible to elect a person, twice, if he is the one responsible for your wailing, but I am very certain you will claim you are not responsible for bubu being your president.

I'm not responsible for putting him there because I knew his antecedents as being grossly incompetent. When you mentioned wailing I realised your problem is not just not knowing what responsibility is, it runs a hell lot deeper than I thought.
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by budaatum: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I'm not responsible for putting him there because I knew his antecedents as being grossly incompetent. When you mentioned wailing I realised your problem is not just not knowing what responsibility is, it runs a hell lot deeper than I thought.

If you are a Nigerian, you are responsible for Buhari being the President whether you voted for him or not.

You could have campaigned against him so he got fewer votes and not be elected, but it seems that even if you did campaign against him, you were not competent enough.

Please consider joining the Nairaland Democratic Party so that your resources can join that of others so that we can work harder together to elect the leaders that we want, because it is irresponsible to make out as if Buhari was elected by the citizens of Mars especially when it is we that suffer and not Martians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
LikeAking:
Rest.

We love polictics tto much in this country.

Lets talk abut biz, dev, econ, innovation, etc.

God bless you. I have gained a lot on this forum ever since I left politics section to invest my time in meaningful sections like job/vacancies, business section and I even received a laptop an also learnt programming and graphic design from a kind hearted member on the computer forum.
discussing politics is sheer waste of time
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by dododawa1: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
war on air
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by LikeAking: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
God bless you. I have gained a lot on this forum ever since I left politics section to invest my time in meaningful sections like job/vacancies, business section and I even received a laptop an also learnt programming and graphic design from a kind hearted member on the computer forum.
discussing politics is sheer waste of time

100% True.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Emmanuel224(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm surprised too
wawayu byuw
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Bennysam: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Why are you northern like this? Always complain when things don't go your way and you people want everything to be all about dirty north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction / Bandits Affiliated With Terror Group Ansaru Beheads Sokoto Farmers(Graphic) / Pastor Order Female Member To Pull Her Dress In Church, God Neva Call This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.