Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction (1842 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by DonCrack: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction (video)

A woman was left in shock after she caught a man allegedly performing ritual at her junction.

The incident was said to have happened on Tuesday, April 5 at a junction in Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki area of Lagos.

According to the video, the woman on sighting him shouted ''Holy Ghost Fire''.

She asked him what he was doing, but the man ignored her. The man who could be seen barefooted went straight to where he kept his footwear, wore it and started working away.

The woman however continued to run after him and asked why he was performing ritual at her junction, but the man till kept mute and walked away.

Watch video below.

https://youtube.com/shorts/LsZuGpLa_Ag

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/04/06/woman-confronts-man-after-she-caught-him-performing-ritual-at-her-junction/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Rastaramsey(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Wetin be this
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Winningbot: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Totilopussylick(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2022
All this lazy afonja youths shocked shocked na the type of job they love to do be this now sad tongue

They are allergic to legit hustle cheesy grin tongue tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by MadamVanessa(f): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2022
shocked

Stupid idiotic foolish ritualist

1 Like

Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by dawnomike(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2022
I wish she had enough people around to support her..
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by qekng40(f): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2022
E get luck say people no dey around to lynch am grin

But what he's doing is not legally wrong though..

1 Like

Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Boogyman557: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na d reason y we all need to get our own KALA..

if too say she get KALA, Na to BLAST BLAST d useless MANCHI left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Karlovych: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
embarassed Afonjers and wickedness!! Spits. Drugnibu has finished Lagos
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by emmanuelbrown26: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Thats afonja for u, they cant live or do anything without juju and sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Angrygoat: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
In broad day, we'll since the demon and devil couldn't wait to night,then the man na mugu. Daytime sacrifice and rituals for leaki . Why. Cos he no park benz for corner.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Zulu2022: 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Did u see any human parts with him,if yes,then una fr gather beat am if not,den free am,wat about ppl performing in River side..so if na Goya oil nd Bible he de there de read,una no go beat am,some de practice there religion,nd no law is against one from such , unless exbit was find wit de person
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Cashio(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Only ignorance make some people think roadside sacrifices are just to kill or hurt people.
There are people who practise true African traditional religion and sacrifices are part and core aspects of traditional religion.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by ibechris(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
qekng40:
E get luck say people no dey around to lynch am grin

But what he's doing is not legally wrong though..

Because that what u guys do in your family.
Juju people.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by ibechris(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Thats afonja for u, they cant live or do anything without juju and sacrifice.

Same in my office.

They like juju all the time.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by emmanuelbrown26: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
ibechris:

Same in my office.

They like juju all the time.
Honestly, I don't know why it's like that. I think it's bcs of non confidence and boldness that they laxk

1 Like

Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by ibechris(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Honestly, I don't know why it's like that. I think it's bcs of non confidence and boldness that they laxk

My landlady the same but I have told my wife that any day anything happen to my children,hmm she go even loss and abandon her house.
I won't spare her not on this earth.

Juju people...the one that got me worry is that she is even educated yet they do juju and still appear in church on Sundays.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by IamCeazer(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Juju everywhere. D oda day, I saw a young boy bragging about how he slapped a guy who dared him and the guy immediately started eating grass. Haaa, I just laughed and walked away...
Does it even work?
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Conner44: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Imagine! A man was just praying to his ‘ogun’ and the busybody woman couldn’t keep away. Tomorrow now if people start harassing her when she’s praying to her own god how would she feel?

IamCeazer:
Juju everywhere. D oda day, I saw a young boy bragging about how he slapped a guy who dared him and the guy immediately started eating grass. Haaa, I just laughed and walked away... Does it even work?

I get the jazz. Come let me slap you only one so you can test and see if it will work.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by emmanuelbrown26: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
ibechris:

My landlady the same but I have told my wife that any day anything happen to my children,hmm she go even loss and abandon her house.
I won't spare her not on this earth.

Juju people...the one that got me worry is that she is even educated yet they do juju and still appear in church on Sundays.
Anywhere u see an afonja person, u dun see juju.

1 Like

Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by IamCeazer(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bro, it doesn't work, it can Neva work on me
Conner44:
Imagine! A man was just praying to his ‘ogun’ and the busybody woman couldn’t keep away. Tomorrow now if people start harassing her when she’s praying to her own god how would she feel?

I get the jazz. Come let me slap you only one so you can test and see if it will work.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Conner44: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
IamCeazer:
Bro, it doesn't work, it can Neva work on me

Do you have blood running in your veins?

Are your two feet on the ground when you walk?

Do you breathe in oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide?

If all the answers to my above questions are ‘yes’ then it will definitely work on you.

How much are you willing to bet so we can set a venue for the slap, we will give the cash to an escrow who will be there to witness the event and hand the prize over to the winner.

Also remember to choose a place with clean green grass . . . E get why

1 Like

Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Emmanuel909090: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
That woman is a very foolish woman.
Na she get the junction?

This is how people inherit problem.

The man could be doing his prayers, if na real dibia na 1 slap go turn her to im-becile since her busy body is too much.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Emmanuel909090: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
The woman's voice sounds troublesome, I pity her husband. Na hot slap she need.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Emmanuel909090: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cashio:
Only ignorance make some people think roadside sacrifices are just to kill or hurt people.
There are people who practise true African traditional religion and sacrifices are part and core aspects of traditional religion.

You can see how dump the woman is, and she will go to church to testify she stopped a rituals.

Stupid woman.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Cashio(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

You can see how dump the woman is, and she will go to church to testify she stopped a rituals.

Stupid woman.
i also grew up and lived with that mindset until i travelled and started interacting with traditionalists, that was when i realized that African traditional religion is not about killing and bewitching and hindering people's progresses.
Real traditionalists believe in humanity, they believe in nature's rule of what you give is what you receive and they are even holier than most Christians.
Those roadside sacrifices are usually to send off bad luck and appease the gods and ancestors in order for prayers and wishes to be answered. Same way Christians sow seeds, give offerings, pay tithes, etc.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Emmanuel909090: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cashio:
i also grew up and lived with that mindset until i travelled and started interacting with traditionalists, that was when i realized that African traditional religion is not about killing and bewitching and hindering people's progresses.
Real traditionalists believe in humanity, they believe in nature's rule of what you give is what you receive and they are even holier than most Christians.
Those roadside sacrifices are usually to send off bad luck and appease the gods and ancestors in order for prayers and wishes to be answered. Same way Christians sow seeds, give offerings, pay tithes, etc.

Exactly, but most Christian's feel they want to kill them.
Most of this traditionalist keep to commandments much more than Christian's, because of the consequences.
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Cashio(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

Exactly, but most Christian's feel they want to kill them.
Most of this traditionalist keep to commandments much more than Christian's, because of the consequences.
of course
Re: Woman Confronts Man After She Caught Him Performing Ritual At Her Junction by Realmi: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
The woman gather mind sha

Wat if the evil the guy is trying it prevent befalls her for interfering

Some people just dont have sence

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Affiliated With Terror Group Ansaru Beheads Sokoto Farmers(Graphic) / How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio / Saved By Menstruation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.