Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll (30526 Views)

My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name / Teebillz: Father Is The Most Influential Book A Son Will Read On Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by CastedAyo: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Music executive Tee Billz has publicly spoken of his disapproval of the transgender community, Igbere TV reports.

His comments came in the wake of a new bill in California, United States to ban large departmental stores from dividing childcare items by gender.

The new California bill is seeking to keep stores gender-neutral and remove gender expectations where girls are expected to like dolls and makeup and boys are to like trains and superheroes.

Reacting to the bill on Instastories on Wednesday, Tee Billz, born Tunji Balogun, said he doesn’t discriminate against the transgender community but that no one should shove it down other people’s throats.

“Every human being on earth was given birth to by a woman! No such things as trans or all that shit in the world.

“I will teach my children to identify as a boy or girl and my son will never play with a doll and that’s…period,” the show biz promoter wrote.

Tee Billz also described transgender as a psychiatric disorder.

“They know the truth that it’s a psychiatric disorder and gender identity is biological,” he added.

https://instagram.com/stories/teebillz323/2526694864328160671?igshid=1lm664ywd9z0e

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by tciro: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
well I reserve my comment
Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by BUSHHUNTER: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
This known SIMP still get small sense afterall.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by sammysmiles(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Biden is the president, so expect more awkward, senseless and stupid laws...
It's so easy to become a politician, jxt be stupid...

90 Likes

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by Risingblue008(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
That's ur problem
Next pls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by Lewisalexander(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
This simp is right on this one

12 Likes

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by ednut1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Why are they shoving it down our throats for real. Movies, cartoons, internet. Haba

66 Likes

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by tamdun: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dem wan turn our children to ga..

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by slawormiir: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Every body got the right to thier sexual orientation

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by adioolayi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
hmmm...his last statement seems to be convincing and debatable.

We are all given birth as Boy and Girl....who inturn becomes Man and Woman....How come the world finds herself in a state of confusion...as to why will a boy suddenly feels he is no more a boy and wants to be a girl...same with a girl, wanting to be a boy...Don't we really think it is a "Psychiatric disorder" that needs Drs and scientists help and interventions

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by Faithful1234(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
tciro:
H
what is ur problem with H.

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by MrImole: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Seriously?
What are they even talking about?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by RRodwave(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by bigdammyj: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by okwypascal: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
~Need drinks to be sold at your house parties, school parties,class parties, beach parties etc. Or you just want to buy drinks in retail or wholesale prices

Contact BARMAN PASCAL now
�: 09099428355
Email: Contact2paschal@gmail.com
Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by michaellovaldo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Na oyinbos go destroy this our earth las las!

19 Likes

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by damijoe77: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Rumour went viral sometimes back that President of this country mohamadu Buhari is long dead."with faith" an holy spirit just spoke to me that a foreign man is governing this country,initiatiating all the construction of " Nigeria and other foreign body's railways,accommodating foreign mafia,serial killers who are non- Nigerians.One Nigeria, Nigeria my country,a country filled with unlimited natural resources,blessed with so many cultural entities.God bless Nigeria!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by Tgid: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by Walkee: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Rich kids problems
Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by tciro: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
H simply means be happy always grin

Faithful1234 post=99796714]what is ur problem with H.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by Sammiejokes(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Welcome to the democrats view of the world. This is just the beginning. You all jubilated Trump/conservative defeat. Election have consequences. Relocate to africa if you cannot live with gender neutral stores.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by tamdun: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
ednut1:
Why are they shoving it down our throats for real. Movies, cartoons, internet. Haba
Very disgusting

15 Likes

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by SQLmastar(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wetin concern you and califonia? Aren't you a Nigerian? The cow rearer in aso rock is a full-fledged traditionalist. Man is Man, woman is woman.

Anyways the future is female transgender

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by goodradiance(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hehe
Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by PROPHETmichael: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
He is 100% right but he should get ready because that post will be used against him one-day in America or Europe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by moneyissweet(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Who cares.. nonsense.

Olamidesikiru:
Nigeria ���

Just IN: Nigerian Army Captured Strong Boko Haram Hideouts In Sambisa Forest. ��☠️�����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TNQRTYUYgw
Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by Markbrowny: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good

6 Likes

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by optionalY09: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Raising a child in a foreign land is more emotionally challenging than raising 14children in Africa. The government is constantly after your child they want to turn a boy to a girl and a girl to a boy. Just for population control

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll by Lawalemi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Who ask this one question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wande Coal Goes On Dreads (photo) / "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says / Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.