Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh (22109 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son (2) (3) (4)

My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by saphiere(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
In a touching gesture of empathy and solidarity, renowned Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, accompanied by Senator Abbo and fellow actress Iyabo Ojo, paid a condolence visit to the grieving family of the late Nigerian rapper, Mohbad. The rapper tragically passed away on September 12, 2023, leaving behind a void in the hearts of many.

During the visit, Tonto Dikeh, through her philanthropic initiative, the “Tonto Dikeh Foundation,” made a significant commitment to support the family, particularly focusing on the rapper’s five-month-old son. In a move that exemplifies her dedication to the betterment of society, the actress announced that the foundation would provide a scholarship for Mohbad’s son, covering his educational journey from the commencement of school until the completion of his secondary education.

In addition to this noble initiative, Tonto Dikeh expressed her son’s intention to contribute to the wellbeing of Mohbad’s son. Over the course of one year, her son will generously provide a monthly stipend of 100,000 Nigerian Naira to support the young boy.

In a heartfelt statement, Tonto Dikeh emphasized the importance of education to Mohbad and expressed her commitment to ensuring that his son has access to quality education. She stated, “Your son, Mohbad, loved education and that’s why the Tonto Dikeh Foundation today, we’re saying that we’re going to stand by you, we’re going to stand by his wife and stand by his son. We’re going to give Mohbad’s son a scholarship from immediately he wants to start school until he finishes secondary school. Every month, my son will give Mohbad’s son 100,000 Naira for a year. This is the best that we can do as we’re fighting for justice.”

Tonto Dikeh’s compassionate gesture during this challenging time exemplifies the power of unity and support within the entertainment industry, providing a shining example of empathy and goodwill for all to follow.

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-cebBS2Sbg

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by saphiere(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good one. Women lead

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Thank you for your kind gesture @tontolet😘

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by nepapole(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Your son?

I no understand...

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by saphiere(f): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Thank you for your kind gesture @tontolet😘
While her male colleagues are busy chasing clout.

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good, but what I don't understand is why some of these celebrities and politicians suddenly rushing to use Mohbad's death to gain attention and relevance.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by aswani(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2023
The best types of donations are the ones done quietly and without fuss.

When you start advertising your donation in this needless manner, quite frankly, it loses relevance and importance.

Tonto needs to go back to her low profile, lately she has started trying to seek attention and become relevant in the media space.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Againstallodds: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Imagine? How old is your son? Does he work? Stupid people

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by OneCandleAway(f): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2023
finallybusy:
Why does this bastard not have decorum? See the way she structured the statement like Mohbad’s son is currently destitute and will remain so till the foreseeable future. Madam, if you want to donate, do so and don’t talk unnecessarily. A simple “I will…” would suit the gesture. Finish.

Maybe she feels the money is kinda small to come from her compared to what other donate or compared to how she projects herself as someone with loads of money. So used her son as cover up.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by finallybusy: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Maybe she feels the money is kinda small to come from her compared to what other donate or compared to how she projects herself as someone with loads of money. So used her son as cover up.
No excuse. It doesn’t sound nice. E reach for person to reject the offer.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Hendrixky: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2023
They should carry out DNA test on that child immediately please

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Godofwar247(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2023
H
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Papayaayasager(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Watch as in the other news they will debunk it.
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by MorataFC: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Always find trouble for their kids

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by GanagiBitrus: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2023
May we be Celebrated & Appreciated while alive. 🙏

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Cholls(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2023
finallybusy:
No excuse. It doesn’t sound nice. E reach for person to reject the offer.
my brother thank you jare! Your brain no go melt

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by dapadawee: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-cebBS2Sbg
Attention seeker which one be my son.

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Curious345: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Clout chasing .. rubbish

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by UselessBuharist: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Clout chasers are all out

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by shapman: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Sounds condescending, might be wrong though.

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Proudlyomonna: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Na wa
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Karemarealty288(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Mohbad is the latest clout river...everybody go soon swim am finish.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2023
Her son? How old her son be sef

Which kind clout chasing be this one? Her way of expressing help is very condescending and stupid.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by SeaTrade(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2023
You just don't chose a life partner because of superficial reasons,
You also pick a soldier like you who can carry on from where you stopped in case of any surprises.
Imagine this ffs!After toiling hard for years to build your life,you then die and some hungry looking scallywags come to your house and making peasantry offers like they're doing to some hoodlums just to chase clout.
I know whoever I'll marry will walk all of them out with their nonsense, do your condolence and leave and don't try rubbish in my house.
Na so one clown smally yesterday weh I dey try reason come dey text me say she need N6500 wtf!!
I just block am,I've got no business dealing with ladies that need 6500 at this point in my life,even though na small girl sha weh I just want dey tap by the side but still...All these loser girls that can't survive without man,tueh!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by BrickDevo: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2023
clouthinho

Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha / Dele Momodu, Shina Peters And Chris Okotie In Throwback Photos / Amaechi Muonagor Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photo)