Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,573 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

I'm The Writer You Need For That Job - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I'm The Writer You Need For That Job (472 Views)

...I'm The Writer You're Looking For | Ourbestwriter / Proofs Don't Lie - Hire A Writer You Can Trust (photo) / An Expert Creative Content Writer You Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Writer You Need For That Job by generalpelu(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Four days ago, my wife decided to make a small cake for us just for the day. She went to market when we were coming back from church to get the ingredients. She got all but decided to get eggs from a close shop because of its fragility.

When she began mixing, she cracked the first egg and discovered it was boiled and not raw. It must have been a mistake, we thought. She cracked three more and they were all boiled.

Stressed, she took the remaining two to complain to the seller. The seller objected she sold raw not boiled eggs. She cracked one from her crate and found it was boiled, very funny. She cracked another. Maybe someone was playing mischief with her.

We told her to go to the poultry she gets eggs from and complain to the manager. She went. When she came back, she told us the manager said he was aware of it and it's not his fault...that the heat these days has been so much that his birds started laying BOILED EGGS.

Manage this small story as sample of what you'll be enjoying when I write for you.

My rate is cheap: ₦2.5 only.

0 8 0 6 7 5 4 1 0 9 8

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Writing Service / Do You Want Your Ebooks Professionally Written? / Need A Writing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.