Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Creative And Reliable Writers Needed For A Long Term Partnership - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Creative And Reliable Writers Needed For A Long Term Partnership (445 Views)

I Stumbled Upon This Free Creative And Freelance Writing Course / Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 2 / 3 Reliable Writers URGENTLY Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative And Reliable Writers Needed For A Long Term Partnership by Billionword(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hello, I need a creative writer with a fast turnaround for some writing projects.

My rate varies from #1 - #3 depending on the requirements.

CONTACT ME ON WHAT'S APP - 0 7 0 6 2 5 3 4 7 0 0
Re: Creative And Reliable Writers Needed For A Long Term Partnership by Elinusnaira2022: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good day, am Elias Linus
Am interested in the position you just relaid and I want to let you that I can collaborate with you to make sure your project is well delivered
I have been writing for more than 3 years now and have made success with them all. Let's connect now for better collaboration
Please let's connect better with whasapp....08150252140
Thanks �
Re: Creative And Reliable Writers Needed For A Long Term Partnership by Elinusnaira2022: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Elinusnaira2022:
Good day, am Elias Linus
Am interested in the position you just relaid and I want to let you that I can collaborate with you to make sure your project is well delivered
I have been writing for more than 3 years now and have made success with them all. Let's connect now for better collaboration
Please let's connect better with whasapp....08150252140
Thanks �
Re: Creative And Reliable Writers Needed For A Long Term Partnership by Gem78: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hi
I'm a versatile content writer with almost 2 years of professional experience under my belt.
I write unique, 100% plagiarism free, SEO optimised articles,blog posts, press releases, product reviews, case studies, white papers and ebooks.
My works are thoroughly researched and well crafted.
I'm interested in this offer.
Pls contact me via: 08051366292.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Man. The Throne. The Country-a Compendium On Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Introverts Vs Extroverts / Do You Need A Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.