Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Much Is Needed To Build A Three Bedroom Flat In The Southwest - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is Needed To Build A Three Bedroom Flat In The Southwest (603 Views)

How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / How To Build A House In Nigeria / Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Needed To Build A Three Bedroom Flat In The Southwest by tayeloveme4rel: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
i want to build my mom a new apartment so that she leave her family palavar and live free have got a land now.
Re: How Much Is Needed To Build A Three Bedroom Flat In The Southwest by engrdogood: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
It depends on many factors like, location of the site , design of the building, ration of cement to sand and concrete used during setting of bricks and concrete, but nevertheless with 5M-6M your 3 bedroom bungalow will be erected from blue print to magnificent building , you can contact Urban builders Construction on this line for a good and pocket friendly quotation
Re: How Much Is Needed To Build A Three Bedroom Flat In The Southwest by engrdogood: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
For more detailed enquiry kindly contact Urban Builders on this number 08080217722.
Urban Builders , reliable hands that you can trust
Re: How Much Is Needed To Build A Three Bedroom Flat In The Southwest by MRFIXER001: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2021
Best advice is to get a building plan first then consult a quantity surveyor
tayeloveme4rel:
i want to build my mom a new apartment so that she leave her family palavar and live free have got a land now.

(1) (Reply)

Rise Of Cockroaches In Kitchener, Ontario / 5 Mistakes Nigerians In Abroad Makes When Buying Properties In Nigeria / BOULEVARD RESIDENCE: 5 Bedroom Semi Detached At Ogudu Gra Phase 2 For 150million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.