Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Which Is The Best SME Bank In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best SME Bank In Nigeria? (455 Views)

Fidelity Bank Bags Award For Best SME Bank In Nigeria / FCMB Wins Best SME Bank In Africa And Nigeria Awards / FCMB Wins “best SME Bank In Africa” Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best SME Bank In Nigeria? by dedons: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
I run a registered small scale business and have a business account with Access bank plc.

Unfortunately, during the "end sars" protest period, I lost almost everything. I recently approached my bank for loan but was turned down for no concrete reason.

please I want to open a business account with a more business friendly and understanding bank. I'm presently trying to resuscitate my dying business. Please help me recommend a bank that will be there for me in times of need.

I will be reading your sincere comments.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Which Is The Best SME Bank In Nigeria? by samuel900(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Access.....they are stupid
Re: Which Is The Best SME Bank In Nigeria? by dedons: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
samuel900:
Access.....they are stupid
Very stupid my brother. This is the same bank I've being using for my business o. paying money in and out.

Now that I need their hand, it became a full time story telling.

I regret ever wasting my time with them in the first place.
Re: Which Is The Best SME Bank In Nigeria? by djperoski2010(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Accion microfinance bank. You can get a business loan of #150,000.00. Email me questerogari@yahoo.com for steps to open your account and get a business loan.
Re: Which Is The Best SME Bank In Nigeria? by djperoski2010(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thank me later
Re: Which Is The Best SME Bank In Nigeria? by learnfaster(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
You can make use of rubies business account, its better and you can access it through your phone or laptop.

watch this video, it will help you setup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnGV2XxKAXc&t=33s
Re: Which Is The Best SME Bank In Nigeria? by dedons: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2021
Please I need reasonable response my people

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / How To Form Your Own Bread Recipe Using Bakers Percentage Formula / Earn Unlimited #500 With Just #100 On Branch App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.