Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,581 members, 6,618,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 December 2021 at 10:25 PM

Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital (159 Views)

FREE BOOK- My Journey To N27,300 Daily Without Capital And How You Too Can Do It / How I Make My First 60k Within 2 Weeks On WHATSAPP Without Any Investment / How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by learnoflixx: 1:30pm On Jul 23
I'm pleased to be sharing with you all today.

The knowledge that has put good money in my bank account.

I've learnt many ways to make money without capital

Let's begin

1. *SELL YOUR STATUS VIEWS*
An influencer I know collects 5k to post your business on his WhatsApp status for 24 hours, he has over 5000 status views and counting.
If he posts it you are sure of getting at least 10- 20 clients from there because his contacts are high value.
Another one I know collects 1500 per advert for 24hours. That may seem like small money until you realize he is getting this money for doing nothing but making a post, and since his Influence and reach is still growing, so is the
number of advertisers.
If he advertises for only two client per day. In a week he can fill up the 7 days with advertisers.
People book even days ahead.
That's like cool 21k weekly which is soon going to increase by increasing his fee when the followership increases even more.
Some people pay for more than one day. It's like a radio and television advert. People pay for the number of days they want.
This is Niche Marketing.
Re: Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by learnoflixx: 1:32pm On Jul 23
I used to have up to 10, 000 contacts but with no knowledge on how to store them ,my phone kept hanging, i also didn't know I ought to keep engaging them with exciting and insightful posts daily to keep them coming back to my status

I deleted the 10,000 contacts including that of close friends in order to stop my phone from hanging.

But then I attended a paid class and learnt like you're learning now
*Large contacts should be stored on your Email account
* Always put up insightful,eductive,fun, lifestyle post on your status to give your viewers value and keep them viewing.
* If you want to start up a Whatsapp tv. Go for a particular niche
e.g WhatsApp sports tv
afro beat and dance tv
This helps you tend to a specific audience and stand out from the majority of Whatsapp TV's that post very similar contents.
Re: Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by Olarewaju89: 1:37pm On Jul 23
Can't trust anybody on this site again
Re: Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by learnoflixx: 1:52pm On Jul 23
*Now how to increase your WhatsApp contacts (status views)*

There are many ways here are three you can use and you'd get results immediately, like I said before the end of todays class your contact list would increase

Frist

www.wassapviews.com
Click on the link drop your WhatsApp number free!!! Of charge
And by 9pm everynight you go back to the website to download the vcf file of the day . It contains people's number ..Those people already have your number saved too.
It's an automated website.

On a daily basis you can get new viewers from that site. You won't get 5000 at once but if you consistently download the vcf file for the day. You're good to go... below is a screenshot of the number of contacts that have already been complied today 23 July 2021

Second
Contact people you know who already have alot of status views and ask them to make publicity for you. You may have to pay for this.

Re: Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by learnoflixx: 1:59pm On Jul 23
*Second way to make money without capital*

P.s I will be sending you screenshots proof that I made 20k+ recently with this method��( in the space of three days o)

Drum roll please��

Selling other people's product. In other words affiliate marketing.
Here you're just the middle man, you can make a deal with the owner of the product and decide on the percentage you get for selling.

Now you require two things here
1. Alot of people to show what you're selling ( I just told you how to get viewers �)
2. You need "the secret on how to sell anything on WhatsApp"���� click on the link below for that.
With the authors permission. I recently sold a book that blessed my life tremendously..

They said if you want to hide anything from an African man put it in a book but just see how people were buying this book from me and even thanking me��� I can't even put all the screenshots here.

Screenshots below
Re: Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by learnoflixx: 2:14pm On Jul 23
I've mentioned two ways to make money on WhatsApp without a dime in capital
- selling your status views
- affiliate marketing

Children of God.
There are nine more ways��

Click on the link below to watch a free video presentation and find out more

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Central Bank Digital Currency Pilot To Start Oct. 1 / Advice Me Please / I Will Pay You N5,000 For Creating For Me A Google Ads Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.