Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital (444 Views)

FREE BOOK- My Journey To N27,300 Daily Without Capital And How You Too Can Do It / How I Make My First 60k Within 2 Weeks On WHATSAPP Without Any Investment / How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by learnoflixx: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2021

Re: Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by learnoflixx: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Read carefully...this 2minutes read can change your life

What you don't Know can actually be killing your business.

Have you been posting on your status, running sponsored ads but still not selling much of your products. That happened to me to , untill I read how to sell to Nigerians and after applying the principles written in this book by akin alabi the founder of nairabet, i make sales on a daily basis.

Don't just take my word for it , read the testimonies of other Nigerian enterprenuers in the pictures below. You could have the best product but you still need to know
-how to stand out from your competitors
-how to increase your contact list from o to 1000 in no time.
-how to close sales ( ppl need to stop liking and start making order)
-how to run ads that produce result
- how to get affiliate marketers that will advertise your goods on their whatsapp status and social media platforms consistently
ETC!!!!!

When you know how to sell to Nigerians , you will make crazy profit and be fully sold out.
But how much is being among the best in your business worth ?? 500k? 200k? 50k? Yes it is.

being generous akin alabi the founder of nairabet is giving out his wealth of knowledge
For just 5000 naira. Which is nothing compared to what you'll get out of this book.
You'll definitely thank the author but thank me more because I'll be giving it to 30 people only on a discount sale..for 2,000naira from the 27th of February to the 3rd of March 2022.
The 31st person will buy it at it's normal price, as the discount is for only 30 people.
To get a copy.
WhatsApp @ 09020304412

Re: Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by Olarewaju89: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Can't trust anybody on this site again
Re: Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by learnoflixx: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
*Now how to increase your WhatsApp contacts (status views)*

There are many ways here are three you can use and you'd get results immediately, like I said before the end of todays class your contact list would increase

Frist

www.wassapviews.com
Click on the link drop your WhatsApp number free!!! Of charge
And by 9pm everynight you go back to the website to download the vcf file of the day . It contains people's number ..Those people already have your number saved too.
It's an automated website.

On a daily basis you can get new viewers from that site. You won't get 5000 at once but if you consistently download the vcf file for the day. You're good to go... below is a screenshot of the number of contacts that have already been complied today 23 July 2021

Second
Contact people you know who already have alot of status views and ask them to make publicity for you. You may have to pay for this.

Re: Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by learnoflixx: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
*Second way to make money without capital*

P.s I will be sending you screenshots proof that I made 20k+ recently with this method��( in the space of three days o)

Drum roll please��

Selling other people's product. In other words affiliate marketing.
Here you're just the middle man, you can make a deal with the owner of the product and decide on the percentage you get for selling.

Now you require two things here
1. Alot of people to show what you're selling ( I just told you how to get viewers �)
2. You need "the secret on how to sell anything on WhatsApp"���� click on the link below for that.
With the authors permission. I recently sold a book that blessed my life tremendously..

They said if you want to hide anything from an African man put it in a book but just see how people were buying this book from me and even thanking me��� I can't even put all the screenshots here.

Screenshots below
Re: Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital by learnoflixx: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
I've mentioned two ways to make money on WhatsApp without a dime in capital
- selling your status views
- affiliate marketing

Children of God.
There are nine more ways��

Click on the link below to watch a free video presentation and find out more

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think It's Easy To Be Rich Or Wealthy With Nobody's Help? / Trending Golden Cuban Chains / Can You Work 70 Hours A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.