Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Please Can I Do Correction Of Name At Any Jamb Accredited CBT Centre - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Can I Do Correction Of Name At Any Jamb Accredited CBT Centre (656 Views)

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / NYSC Accredited Online Registration Center In Abeokuta, Ogun State. / Nysc Accredited Centre In Warri(Klassic CBT/Cybercafe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Do Correction Of Name At Any Jamb Accredited CBT Centre by georginho10(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good day fellow NL...

my school just released our senate list and I discovered that they way my name was arrange on jamb portal is different from that of school...

school : Michael George Chigozie

jamb portal : George Chigozie Micheal

please help a brother out... I want to know if I can correct it before NYSC opens portal for new registration.
Re: Please Can I Do Correction Of Name At Any Jamb Accredited CBT Centre by Rossybliss(f): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please someone should help with the answer,I also have issue with my name,have three on jamb portal and two on my results
Re: Please Can I Do Correction Of Name At Any Jamb Accredited CBT Centre by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 15, 2021
georginho10:
Good day fellow NL...

my school just released our senate list and I discovered that they way my name was arrange on jamb portal is different from that of school...

school : Michael George Chigozie

jamb portal : George Chigozie Micheal

please help a brother out... I want to know if I can correct it before NYSC opens portal for new registration.
On the school Senate list, what are the names you are seeing?

Also is your name on NYSC portal the same as what is on your certificate? If yes, no cause for alarm. All you need do is name rearrangement after registering
Re: Please Can I Do Correction Of Name At Any Jamb Accredited CBT Centre by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 15, 2021
Rossybliss:
Please someone should help with the answer,I also have issue with my name,have three on jamb portal and two on my results
How many names do you have on NYSC portal?
Re: Please Can I Do Correction Of Name At Any Jamb Accredited CBT Centre by georginho10(m): 6:02am On Mar 15, 2021
Name on the school senate list:: George Chigozie Micheal.

Name on my certificate:: Michael George Chigozie

Name on NYSC portal:: Not sure yet because the last time I checked, it hasn't been uploaded...

my concern now is how the Name Michael was spelt... On the senate list, it was spelt "eal" and on my certificate it was spelt "ael"...

please is there anything that can be done now before NYSC registration commences.

matex97:
On the school Senate list, what are the names you are seeing?

Also is your name on NYSC portal the same as what is on your certificate? If yes, no cause for alarm. All you need do is name rearrangement after registering
Re: Please Can I Do Correction Of Name At Any Jamb Accredited CBT Centre by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
georginho10:
Name on the school senate list:: George Chigozie Micheal.

Name on my certificate:: Michael George Chigozie

Name on NYSC portal:: Not sure yet because the last time I checked, it hasn't been uploaded...

my concern now is how the Name Michael was spelt... On the senate list, it was spelt "eal" and on my certificate it was spelt "ael"...

please is there anything that can be done now before NYSC registration commences.

You have to wait till your name appears on nysc portal before making a move. However, nysc states that your name on the nysc portal must be the same as the one on your certificate.
Re: Please Can I Do Correction Of Name At Any Jamb Accredited CBT Centre by Rossybliss(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
matex97:
How many names do you have on NYSC portal?
I have three names while the one on my statement of results is two
Re: Please Can I Do Correction Of Name At Any Jamb Accredited CBT Centre by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Rossybliss:

I have three names while the one on my statement of results is two
You have to return to school asking them to issue you another certificate whose names tally with the one on NYSC portal

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[Photos] / As A Corper Which Of this organization should I do my ppa Gadol Or ITF / Niche Blogging Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.