Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria (5554 Views)

Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? / Vision And Mission Statement For A Courier Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria by walemuse(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2006
Setting Up A Courier Company

I am presently looking into the option of setting up a courier company here in Nigeria. Please does anyone know what it costs to invest in such venture? Ciao!
Re: Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria by layi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2006
I think You have to get a license from NIPOST and its Killing. Its a capital intensive business like any other investment in the communication sector. The license about 2 yrs ago was over a million naira.
Re: Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria by ntercomm: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2007
i think you are required to have one million naira to get this done
Re: Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria by MyPeace(f): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2007
The license is 1million. Unless you want to run a hide and seek courier outfit cheesy
Re: Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria by danalyst(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
@ wale muse,

i think i may be of help to you. my firm has done a feasibilty studies for courier companies in the past. we may offer you professional advisory services and other details you so require to achieve your entreprenerial goals on your request. you may contact David Remmy at remmyking2000@yahoo.ca
Re: Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria by Osas001: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
walemuse:
Setting Up A Courier Company

I am presently looking into the option of setting up a courier company here in Nigeria. Please does anyone know what it costs to invest in such venture? Ciao!

Were you able to get the business started . ?
Re: Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2016
Re: Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria by imhere: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Courier business is another ATM machine. After your initial investment, you will only need just but little amount to keep it running while you keep on minting money everyday. I have listed all that you need in other to register the business and grow it. Also included in the post are challenges that are associated in the business judging from my experience i in the business for more than 5 years....https://www.enibest.com.ng/…/courier-business-in-nigeria-c…/

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Plans Establishment Of Five New Independent Power Plants / Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here / Reliable And Cheap Postal Or Courier Service In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.