Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video (7342 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by MansoryMX(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Omooorrrr! Make everybody calm down oo make I japa go Ireland first before una start another civil war abeg

1 Like

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Memberclub(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Idiko1:

What about the human beings killed and raped by the Fulani herdsmen?
I feel sorry about what happened to them.

1 Like

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Memberclub(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
why are you still a virgin at @28 though?
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
MansoryMX:
Omooorrrr! Make everybody calm down oo make I japa go Ireland first before una start another civil war abeg
Don't worry you can use asylum
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by MansoryMX(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mikecold:
Don't worry you can use asylum

I have been hearing of this asylum as a way of entering into countries abroad. How can I use that please because I feel so frustrated still living in this country
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Kwem(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fulani hear word kwanu!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Why killing the innocent cows. Sending them away with their cows is enough. Well kudos to the ESN

1 Like

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by lionness(f): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
I am so happy watching this...we the Yoruba need to start doing this. The police is fulani controlled. Let's show no mercy to these animals in human skin

6 Likes

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Masterkernel1: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
donmixc:
terrorists, if they send python dance now, they will being to cry and shout bia-fraud up and down, don't worry, fulanis will retaliate, is a promise

Unfortunately Trespass isn't a crime in your clan. How do you encroach into private property, I don't blame you,I will advise you to move down East with cows encroaching people farms and see if you will come back alive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
They shouldn't have shot the cows.
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by mcjohny(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nonexistent1:
They shouldn't have shot the cows.

what should they do then? shoot the herdsmen?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
mcjohny:

what should they do then? shoot the herdsmen?
They can successfully chase them away without shooting anybody. Looking the helpless cow in the eyes and shooting it is not good, let's tell ourselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by awgumayor: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
donmixc:
terrorists, if they send python dance now, they will being to cry and shout bia-fraud up and down, don't worry, fulanis will retaliate, is a promise
Idiot. It pained you because their people did not flee to Cameroon like your people begging for palliatives in Benin republic. We want Fulani to retaliate and when it happens that will be the end of Fulani in Igboland, the little piece will torn into pieces. Is a promise!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Light1259: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
donmixc:

shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Freestainworld(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
donmixc:
They are terrorist because they are protecting their people, they are good terrorist, if e pain you, go and hug a very big transformer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Nicepoker(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
[s]
donmixc:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by castrogee(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
awgumayor:
Idiot. It pained you because their people did not flee to Cameroon like your people begging for palliatives in Benin republic. We want Fulani to retaliate and when it happens that will be the end of Fulani in Igboland, the little piece will torn into pieces. Is a promise!

Ewu!
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by mcjohny(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nonexistent1:
They can successfully chase them away without shooting anybody. Looking the helpless cow in the eyes and shooting it is not good, let's tell ourselves the truth.

For how many times do you want the exercise to continue.
you want to tell me after all these noise and threat given to the fulanis' in the country especially by ESN, they still had the effrontery step on peoples farm.
my brother there is a deliberate plan for Fulanization going on in the country.
I rest my case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by BlackPantherxXx: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
360degreess:
.. grin.Dont mind them..ESN are only active on social media..Herdsmen still have control of their Forest

I didnt see a single herdsman killed.

Frankly, I wish someone had the balls to confront them.

But this one na pure lie. They bought the cow they shot. Na their fellow mumus them fit fool.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by theFilmtric: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
SensualMan1:
You see this tribe called IGBO's?
This UmuChukwuGoziri?

Bless them and u shall be BLESSED!

Curse them and u shall be CURSED X10

Obodo bu Igwe!

Umuchukwu Abiama!

Weldone!

The Emirate Council has taken shape in Oyo and Ogun. The indigenes are now scattered in far away Benin Republic. The center of Omoluabi can no longer stand.
what's your problem with Yoruba?

theFilmtricsay
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by OBALOLA55(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
MansoryMX:

I have been hearing of this asylum as a way of entering into countries abroad. How can I use that please because I feel so frustrated still living in this country
HE IS TALKING ABOUT BENIN REPUBLIC NA, SOME REFUGEES ARE ALREADY THERE grin

2 Likes

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Iykoto86(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2021
Easternmind:

Oga,take it easy naa.. cool
tell am oo.
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Iykoto86(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2021
Idiko1:

Bring the war!!! Nigeria will cease to exist if it sees another war. People who made peace unattainable make war enviable.
you bam jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by kingk(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2021
U called us #Biafra online country but the online country protect her citizens more than you #Nigeria the offline country,Am sure people in d North East most victims of #bokoharam and #bandits will be wishing to be online country like us and be protected like us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Yankee101: 2:05am On Mar 12, 2021
So what did the cows do? Why not capture the cattle like benue and make money from fines instead of animal cruelty?

Unfortunately, they're eroding goodwill by this kind of action
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by lasisi69(f): 3:23am On Mar 12, 2021
Nonexistent1:
its just psychology... They will come back if they lost nothing but will run forever when they count loses !!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Notasyouthink: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2021
gartamanta:
The video shows men of the Eastern Security Network(ESN) arrive at an area in Enugu and fire gun shots up in the air, forcing the herdsmen and their cows to take to their heels, leaving a cloud of dust. Unfortunately for two of the cows, that must have been deaf, they stayed behind and were summarily gunned down. ESN warned that herdsmen and their cattle would no longer be tolerated in the bushes of the East

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a7OOzWTQu8
Ojiofor, I thought you said ESN is fake??

3 Likes

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Idiko1: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2021
donmixc:

Python dance is one time thing. With the creation of ESN, it is safe to say the so-called Python dance has ceased to exist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Difrent: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2021
gartamanta:
The video shows men of the Eastern Security Network(ESN) arrive at an area in Enugu and fire gun shots up in the air, forcing the herdsmen and their cows to take to their heels, leaving a cloud of dust. Unfortunately for two of the cows, that must have been deaf, they stayed behind and were summarily gunned down. ESN warned that herdsmen and their cattle would no longer be tolerated in the bushes of the East

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a7OOzWTQu8

IPOB PROPAGANDA

ESN IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

ESN is not comparable to Amotekun which is backed by law. IPOB should know that all these propaganda videos will not legitimize ESN humble yourself and go through the proper channel to legalize your operation then there won't be need for any propaganda video.
You claim you want to secure the east but your people have flatly rejected you but still insist of going ahead , how are you different from those you call invaders when you yourself is an outcast. Freedom fighters don't impose themselves on the people they want to liberate like IPOB is doing , the terrorist tag is well deserved .
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by tafabaloo(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2021
This country is seriously sitting on a keg of gun powder. Let God take control of this nation before it implodes. What am seeing here is just another......which if care is not taken Nigeria will no longer be. Let our leaders do the right thing, let there be justice and let it be seeing to be done.

Together as a nation we are strong and can effectively overcome our common enemies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Jakumo(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2021
The only language understood by the terrorist cattle herdsmen, is VIOLENCE and gunfire.

Confront them in your farm when they are destroying your crops and livelihood, and they will hack you at the base of the skull with sharp cutlasses.

Let them catch you hunting with a gun, and they will rush up to try and kill you so as to steal your gun.

Complain to their terrorist warlord that you want compensation for crop damage inflicted by cows, and they will burn your home down at night.

Try to bribe them to leave, and they will take the money, leave for two weeks, and then return with THOUSANDS more cattle, to repeat the process.

Let them spot a woman in any farmland, and the terrorists will kidnap her, rape her, and murder her.

Avoid farmland altogether, and the terrorists will ambush your car on the highway, so as to kidnap you, collect ransom, and THEN still murder you.

Shoot them and their nasty cattle dead on sight, and you are now beginning to approach a lasting solution to the terrorist invasion in progress.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates / AFREXIM Shops For $3 Billion To Fulfill Agreement With NNPC / Huge Crowd At APC Rally In Oregon USA. As Obama Introduces GMB,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.