Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video (7345 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by tempest01(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2021
In as much as I don't support violence, the Fulani should ideally begin to have a rethink. If they continue to take advantage of people all over the country, they will have a feel of how their victims feel when they are attacked in the dead of night.

You don't spend a dime, but graze and pen your animals freely on fields and bushes. You then proceed to take that as weakness of your host, pick up arms, steal, plunder rape and take over the lands of your hosts.

As the head of the government of the day tacitly supports these barbarity by the kin herders and influences the lower government and security agencies to do same, the people are also tacitly in support of this retribution in other to keep safe and maintain the integrity of our civilization.

I see this being replicated in all states in the south and some middlebelt states if the excesses of the herders is not checked and the problem is still tagged "Herders/farmers crises" with the aim of annexing the south and giving to terrorists to actualize nefarious conquest plans.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by gidgiddy: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2021
Difrent:

IPOB PROPAGANDA

ESN IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

ESN is not comparable to Amotekun which is backed by law. IPOB should know that all these propaganda videos will not legitimize ESN humble yourself and go through the proper channel to legalize your operation then there won't be need for any propaganda video.
You claim you want to secure the east but your people have flatly rejected you but still insist of going ahead , how are you different from those you call invaders when you yourself is an outcast. Freedom fighters don't impose themselves on the people they want to liberate like IPOB is doing , the terrorist tag is well deserved .

If you say IPOB is a terrorist organisation then you have to tell us who exactly they are terrorising because nobody here in the East is terrified of IPOB. As for ESN legalising themselves, self defence is a legal right. Nobody is going to wait for the Eastern Governors to do something like Amotekun, while people are being killed, women are being raped and farm lands being destroyed in the name of cattle grazing.

IPOB imposed themselves on people? How? Did they take over anyones lands? What they have always said is that they want referendum so that those who want to become Biafrans can choose. How is democratic referendum an imposition?

The only imposition we have here is Nigeria that was created by the white man, and all of us forced into it without consent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Jakumo(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2021
tempest01:
In as much as I don't support violence, the Fulani should ideally begin to have a rethink. If they continue to take advantage of people all over the country, they will have a feel of how their victims feel when they are attacked in the dead of night.

You don't spend a dime, but graze and pen your animals freely on fields and bushes. You then proceed to take that as weakness of your host, pick up arms, steal, plunder rape and take over the lands of your hosts.

As the head of the government of the day tacitly supports these barbarity by the kin herders and influences the lower government and security agencies to do same, the people are also tacitly in support of this retribution in other to keep safe and maintain the integrity of our civilization.

I see this being replicated in all states in the south and some middlebelt states if the excesses of the herders is not checked and the problem is still tagged "Herders/farmers crises" with the aim of annexing the south and giving to terrorists to actualize nefarious conquest plans.

The cattle herdsmen terrorist agenda to steal fertile farmland by force of arms, after destroying vital crops, is a REAL agenda that has already reached fruition in Nigeria's Middle Belt, where farmers have fled their land, leaving the terrorists to build their nasty tents there, after ruining all crops, with the intention of staying there forever, breeding more terrorists on forcibly grabbed land.

Kill them all, and let Satan sort out their horrible souls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by gidgiddy: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Yankee101:
So what did the cows do? Why not capture the cattle like benue and make money from fines instead of animal cruelty?

Unfortunately, they're eroding goodwill by this kind of action

If you feel that bad about the cow, then spare a thought for the victims being killed and raped for the sake of the cows.

Maybe ESN shouldn't have shot the Cows, but unfortunately, thats the only language herdsmen understand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by awgumayor: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2021
castrogee:

Ewu!
Awusa nama. Try shit and become suya.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Thomist(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2021
donmixc:
terrorists, if they send python dance now, they will being to cry and shout bia-fraud up and down, don't worry, fulanis will retaliate, is a promise

Who should retaliate? The herdmen that brought war, or the ESN that's resisting them?

3 Likes

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Difrent: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

If you say IPOB is a terrorist organisation then you have to tell us who exactly they are terrorising because nobody here in the East is terrified of IPOB. As for ESN legalising themselves, self defence is a legal right. Nobody is going to wait for the Eastern Governors to do something like Amotekun, while people are being killed, women are being raped and farm lands being destroyed in the name of cattle grazing.

IPOB imposed themselves on people? How? Did they take over anyones lands? What they have always said is that they want referendum so that those who want to become Biafrans can choose. How is democratic referendum an imposition?

The only imposition we have here is Nigeria that was created by the white man, and all of us forced into it without consent

Same old stale defenses
They are terrorising other Nigerians and Ibos alike , was it not the governor that invited the military to Orlu....

WHY IS THERE A NEED FOR FAKE PROPAGANDA VIDEOS IF YOU HAVE LEGITIMACY AND BACKING OF THR PEOPLE

Is Nigeria the only country created by white man?
From the USA to Canada to Australia they are all the whitemans creation and have suceeded because ALL their people want the country to succeed unlike Nigeria where some greedy tribe seeking domination of other tribes orchestrated the bloodiest coup the world has ever witnessed where they wiped away the leaders of other tribes leaving their ......and after losing out always playing the victim card......Ibos should get wise and stop all these victim playing and Revisionism , it can never take you anywhere . Like I told one of you , IBOS SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO OTHER NIGERIANS FOR THE IGBO COUP OF 1966 this I believe will be the beginning of the healing process .

IF YOU WERE NOT IBO YOU WOULD FEEL LIKE OTHER TRIBES ARE FEELING NOW
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by gidgiddy: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Difrent:

Same old stale defenses
They are terrorising other Nigerians and Ibos alike , was it not the governor that invited the military to Orlu....

WHY IS THERE A NEED FOR FAKE PROPAGANDA VIDEOS IF YOU HAVE LEGITIMACY AND BACKING OF THR PEOPLE

Is Nigeria the only country created by white man?
From the USA to Canada to Australia they are all the whitemans creation and have suceeded because ALL their people want the country to succeed unlike Nigeria where some greedy tribe seeking domination of other tribes orchestrated the bloodiest coup the world has ever witnessed where they wiped away the leaders of other tribes leaving their ......and after losing out always playing the victim card......Ibos should get wise and stop all these victim playing and Revisionism , it can never take you anywhere . Like I told one of you , IBOS SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO OTHER NIGERIANS FOR THE IGBO COUP OF 1966 this I believe will be the beginning of the healing process .

IF YOU WERE NOT IBO YOU WOULD FEEL LIKE OTHER TRIBES ARE FEELING NOW

They are terrorising other Nigerians? Where? In Sokoto? In Borno? In Cross-River? Where are these communities that IPOB is commiting terrorist acts?

If they are are terrorising Igbos, why are Igbos not shouting about this? Why is it only people elected into juicy offices like Uzodinmma and Wike that have something to say about IPOB, but not the people on the ground such as in Orlu?

Yeah, we will be waiting for legitimacy and legal backing while our our lands are being ravaged and our women raped in the name of cattle grazing? I laugh in Igbo

You Nigerians are still talking about events that happened 50 years ago despite the fact you same people who went on to conduct many other coups, held on to power and messed up Nigeria for the last 55 years. Look at the Nigeria you people have been running for over half a century, poverty capital of the world, second most corrupt country in west Africa and third most terrorised country on earth

A total mess

4 Likes

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Ojiofor: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Ojiofor, I thought you said ESN is fake??

Lol.Jisie ike.
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Notasyouthink: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Lol.Jisie ike.
So you've been judging kanu and his group wrongly all these years.
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Ojiofor: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So you've been judging kanu and his group wrongly all these years.

No,I simply do not want to engage you in an argument this friday evening.It is pointless.
I still stand my ground until proven wrong and that will be only, if.... and when Biafra is restored as promised by MNK not before that, after all the whole noise is all about Biafra restoration,isn't it?Wake me up after MNK have restored Biafra and I will come with basket full of apology to Igbos worldwide with nkwu elu or nmanya ngwo.Lol.And as for ESN, he have a handful of boys what I refer to as fake is the video he copied from Ambazonians.Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by AfonjaConehead: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Megatrix:
Where is MuchAdo that said ESN is dead? Hope these are not your cows that were just wasted by ESN? Festival of Suya loading.

Guy please relate with a human being and not that thing.
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by Malawian(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Yankee101:
So what did the cows do? Why not capture the cattle like benue and make money from fines instead of animal cruelty?

Unfortunately, they're eroding goodwill by this kind of action
Cows with stolen yam tendrils in their mouths is what you call innocent abi? Last last, the cow eat last supper.
Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by eebraa(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2022
Unfortunately the Cows belongs to their fellow Igbo men. Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: ESN Chase Herdsmen Out Of Enugu, Gun Down Two Cows- Pictures And Video by koondog: 6:53am On Jan 07
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes 112 Toll-Free National Emergency Number, Awaiting Buhari’s Assent / Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? / Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.