Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To (856 Views)

Team Succeed In Nigeria, Or Team Relocate Overseas? / Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To by Thielngr(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
I want to relocate overseas from Nigeria before the end of the year, i don't know between Europe and America which is of a better option, I am 45, a graduate of Business management with technical and IT skills. I need advice from experienced people and also Nigerians overseas.
I would also like to know if it is the right decision for me to make now because I currently earns about N250k monthly from my business here in Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To by chatinent: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Try the States.
Re: I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To by lanre9ja(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Canada
Re: I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To by lanre9ja(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Canada
Re: I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To by Draslo(m): 1:16am On Mar 12, 2021
Uzbekistan
Re: I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To by Cousin9999: 5:58am On Mar 12, 2021
Canada
US
A black nation in the Caribbean
UK
New Zealand
Australia
A Scandinavian country
Spain

Also, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Kenya, South Africa, and a few other places could be good options nearby (not certain, do your research). I would say Ghana, but they seem to be being nasty to Nigerians lately. It's a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To by MufasaLion: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2021
Thielngr:
I want to relocate overseas from Nigeria before the end of the year, i don't know between Europe and America which is of a better option, I am 45, a graduate of Business management with technical and IT skills. I need advice from experienced people and also Nigerians overseas.
I would also like to know if it is the right decision for me to make now because I currently earns about N250k monthly from my business here in Nigeria.

It depends on your choice but however, you can try Canada or Aussie. They're cool but age is a big factor too tho.
Re: I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To by Mcslize: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
For Canada and Aussie, your age will affect you if you using the skills migration route. The maximum age for Aussie is 45yrs which you've already clocked. Except you have a wife whose age is below 45 to serve as primary applicant.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate EFE Relocates Abroad / How Do You Know A Fake Travel Agent? / Kind Of Foodstuffs That Can Be Brought To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.