Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? (2097 Views)

Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good day all,

Until recently, I have been calm about traveling abroad. I have a Law degree, 6 years practice experience and will be 30 in December. I am not married and I hope to meet someone on my journey who is willing to travel as well or is there already �.

Now my question:
Apart from Canada, Australia, UK and US Which Country will you suggest I work on to migrate to. I would not mind going to their school over there or taking teaching jobs or paralegal jobs until I qualify to practice there. Help, your candid advice will be appreciated.
Warm regards everyone,

2 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
stoyadewayawaya:
Good day all,

Until recently, I have been calm about traveling abroad. I have a Law degree, 6 years practice experience and will be 30 in December. I am not married and I hope to meet someone on my journey who is willing to travel as well or is there already �.

Now my question:
Apart from Canada, Australia, UK and US Which Country will you suggest I work on to migrate to. I would not mind going to their school over there or taking teaching jobs or paralegal jobs until I qualify to practice there. Help, your candid advice will be appreciated.
Warm regards everyone,
you qualify for Canada. Go for it

3 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by viyon02: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
If you really want to study and have good time in a quiet place choose Estonia. Thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by OreoPaschal(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
stoyadewayawaya:
Good day all,

Now my question:
Warm regards everyone,

Consider Asian; the likes of Vietnam, Indonesia or Singapore. They are emerging economies and far better than African counterparts. Cost of migration and schooling will be very fair on you.

I wish you the very best on this journey.

3 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
OreoPaschal:

Consider Asian; the likes of Vietnam, Indonesia or Singapore. They are emerging economies and far better than African counterparts. Cost of migration and schooling will be very fair on you.

I wish you the very best on this journey.

Thank you very much. I just followed a post of a Lady who migrated last year, I will take this seriously. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lagbaja88:
you qualify for Canada. Go for it
Okay, will I be able to work and save in Canada before I gain admission into their law school? I don't want to go through school. It is really expensive for me without a Scholarship, thanks again

3 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
viyon02:
If you really want to study and have good time in a quiet place choose Estonia. Thank me later.

Wouldn't language be a barrier for me?? What about work before study??
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
stoyadewayawaya:

Okay, will I be able to work and save in Canada before I gain admission into their law school? I don't want to go through school. It is really expensive for me without a Scholarship, thanks again
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
This is your best bet, your skills as lawyer is not that in demand in most countries, so u cant get work visa there unlike people in nursing or IT, canada is your best bet

1 Like

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lagbaja88:
This is your best bet, your skills as lawyer is not that in demand in most countries, so u cant get work visa there unlike people in nursing or IT, canada is your best bet

Wow, thank you I will peruse and sink all the information in. I appreciate you for your time and response
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
kiss kiss
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
kiss kiss remain in your fatherland...u av been warned..ur progress and destiny greatness is here...stay and have ur two children that will give u joy here...as u obey, receive ur miracle job on Monday Morning

1 Like

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Cousin9999: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
New Zealand?
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
kiss kiss remain in your fatherland...u av been warned..ur progress and destiny greatness is here...stay and have ur two children that will give u joy here...as u obey, receive ur miracle job on Monday Morning

This made me giggle grin grin. Thank you for your prophecy.

5 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cousin9999:
New Zealand?
New Zealand. Okay..... Thank you
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by binaget: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
What activities can Wisconsin Dells, the capital of water-parks within the world, offer its winter
visitors? Let's take you thru a number of the foremost memorable and enjoyable activities in
Wisconsin Dells during winter.

Wisconsin Dells, a well-liked tourist destination in southern Wisconsin, is home to several
attractions. There are many attractions, mini-golf course, museums, resorts, and go-karting
tracks. per annum , tourists from everywhere the planet visit the waterpark capital of the world.
Summers are often quite fun, but winters in Wisconsin Dells offer even as many exciting and
thrilling activities to stay visitors busy. These are the highest things to try what to to in Wisconsin Dells in
winter
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by viyon02: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
stoyadewayawaya:

Wouldn't language be a barrier for me?? What about work before study??
language is never a berrier, since English is also their official language though they have their local language, and you can also invite one of your family member to join you. You can make little research on it. I bet you will like that country.

3 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by OreoPaschal(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
stoyadewayawaya:

Thank you very much. I just followed a post of a Lady who migrated last year, I will take this seriously. Thank you

You are welcome, and all the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by 2braithe: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

If we meet physically and you spew this to me, I'll remove your teeth that day grin
Funny thing is you might not even be based in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by sharpwriter(m): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Can one apply for express entry without ielts or one must do ielts before proceeding to register for express entry?
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 20, 2021
sharpwriter:

Can one apply for express entry without ielts or one must do ielts before proceeding to register for express entry?
learn how to read, everything is in the link. Ielts and education evaluation is compulsory.
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by sharpwriter(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2021
Lagbaja88:
learn how to read, everything is in the link. Ielts and education evaluation is compulsory.
You misunderstood me. I didn't mean that I won't take the test. I meant prior to taking the test, can one begin the filling of the express entry online?
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2021
stoyadewayawaya:

Wow, thank you I will peruse and sink all the information in. I appreciate you for your time and response
Hi OP, you're still at a stage where the Canada express entry favours you. Go for this as the end result is a permanent resident visa. As a permanent resident of Canada, you have the advantage of going to school at the same cost a citizen would so I think working and schooling for you is doable. Also after three years of being a permanent resident, you are eligible to apply to become a citizen. My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2021
sharpwriter:

You misunderstood me. I didn't mean that I won't take the test. I meant prior to taking the test, can one begin the filling of the express entry online?
Hi, you have to take the test before creating a profile.
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by sharpwriter(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Ok, thanks
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by BeautifulGee(f): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
2braithe:

If we meet physically and you spew this to me, I'll remove your teeth that day grin
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by sharpwriter(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Lest I forget, I noticed that some were advised to retake the test due to low scores; does retaking the test means the person will repay another N75k for ielts?

1 Like

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
2braithe:

[center][/center] grin am based in Nigeria oh..don't remove my fine teeth

1 Like

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Davidganna10: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lest I forget, I noticed that some were advised to retake the test due to low scores; does retaking the test means the person will repay another N75k for ielts?
yes
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
sharpwriter:

Yes, please read the page one of the express entry thread to have a better understanding.

1 Like

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by JapaProfessor: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
The Netherlands, Kenya, France or South Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visa Cancelled At The Point Of Entry. / We send your Goods/food items with love & We deliver them with Responsibility / Study In Glasgow, Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.