Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Phone (557 Views)

Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Smart Phone / Please Help , I Don't Receive Otp Codes On My Glo Line / Why Do Smartphone Brands Disregard The All Important Need Of Front LED Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Phone by Sainthia: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
So incase you just got a new SIM card and you are yet to memorize the mobile number. You go out to an important function and you meet this great person you have always wanted to meet for a long time. You guys get along pretty well and when it was time to part, he requests your number. Herein lies the problem, you don’t know the number of your device. Worse still, you don’t know the code to recall the “My number” feature. You say, well, let me google it, but you found out there is no internet connection on your device at the location. You are devastated. The man is in a hurry so he leaves without you being able to recall your mobile number.

But there's really no need to Google it, this feature is already available on HiOS. With the press of just one key, all the codes show up. So, no need to memorize any code, just say the magic word. The key that does all this magic is the * key on your dialer.

So all you need to do is open your dialer, press the * key, and all short code pop up! As simple as ABC!

Open your dialer now and give it a shot.

Source https://spot.tecno.com/global/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=135400&extra=&ordertype=1&page=2#latest

Re: Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Phone by dankwoska: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thanks for sharing... This is really good, I pressed the asterisk ✳️ now and it displays all the short codes for the 2 networks am using ... Is this the instant ussd feature or it's another thing?
Re: Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Phone by hoilakes(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
yes o... the feature is called the Instant USSD of Tecno HIOS, for me i dont need to disturb my brain with any ussd from any sim on my phone, all i need to do is to press star and all other codes will display... its cool
dankwoska:
Thanks for sharing... This is really good, I pressed the asterisk ✳️ now and it displays all the short codes for the 2 networks am using ... Is this the instant ussd feature or it's another thing?
Re: Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Phone by Freelancerx: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
hoilakes:
yes o... the feature is called the Instant USSD of Tecno HIOS, for me i dont need to disturb my brain with any ussd from any sim on my phone, all i need to do is to press star and all other codes will display... its cool
this is a cool feature tbh
Re: Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Phone by Kunja2: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Sainthia:
So incase you just got a new SIM card and you are yet to memorize the mobile number. You go out to an important function and you meet this great person you have always wanted to meet for a long time. You guys get along pretty well and when it was time to part, he requests your number. Herein lies the problem, you don’t know the number of your device. Worse still, you don’t know the code to recall the “My number” feature. You say, well, let me google it, but you found out there is no internet connection on your device at the location. You are devastated. The man is in a hurry so he leaves without you being able to recall your mobile number.

But there's really no need to Google it, this feature is already available on HiOS. With the press of just one key, all the codes show up. So, no need to memorize any code, just say the magic word. The key that does all this magic is the * key on your dialer.

So all you need to do is open your dialer, press the * key, and all short code pop up! As simple as ABC!

Open your dialer now and give it a shot.

Source https://spot.tecno.com/global/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=135400&extra=&ordertype=1&page=2#latest
thanks. Tecnospot is known to always carry good contents
Re: Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Phone by Sainthia: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kunja2:
thanks. Tecnospot is known to always carry good contents
yeah, it hope it's helpful
Re: Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Phone by Bestchild: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
My brain no kukuma like stress before, na this kain short cut I dey like
Re: Simple Trick To Recall All Important Codes On Your Phone by scarycuteface(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bestchild:
My brain no kukuma like stress before, na this kain short cut I dey like
Me sef

(1) (Reply)

Used Tecno Pouvoir 3+ / Pristine sold!!! / Redmi Showcases Their Design And Innovative Masterpiece Redmi K40 Gaming Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.