Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? (581 Views)

I Need A Samsung Smartphone Btw 70k-80k. Any Suggestions?? / I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? / I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? by Shayron: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hello guys, I have been an Android user all my life, my current phone is a Samsung (s8) and I want to switch to something different. I have a budget of 150k and I don't want to go past that unless it's really necessary.

I'm thinking apple products, what kinda with that kinda budget what kinda iPhone can I get. And what are the key features to look for when I eventually get one. I heard some of these iPhone screens have been replaced, some are refurbished phones and so on.

Any suggestions where I can get a reliable buyer. Your inputs will be appreciated.
Re: I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? by Mohbola(f): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
With 150k you can get iPhone XR or X. look for battery health and get it from a reliable person preferably a shop with limited warranty
Re: I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? by Abdollar06(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
Shayron:
Hello guys, I have been an Android user all my life, my current phone is a Samsung (s8) and I want to switch to something different. I have a budget of 150k and I don't want to go past that unless it's really necessary.

I'm thinking apple products, what kinda with that kinda budget what kinda iPhone can I get. And what are the key features to look for when I eventually get one. I heard some of these iPhone screens have been replaced, some are refurbished phones and so on.

Any suggestions where I can get a reliable buyer. Your inputs will be appreciated.
IPhone X 64GB Available
Re: I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? by Abdollar06(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Shayron:

IPhone X
64GB
WWU=150k
Factory Unlocked 170k
Battery health:90% upward
Re: I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? by Abdollar06(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
You can also check
OnePlus 6t
128gb 8GB
Display Fingerprint
With Box and accessories
And cases
Slightly Negotiable
WhatsApp/Phone:08103487672

Re: I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? by Shayron: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Abdollar06:

IPhone X
64GB
WWU=150k
Factory Unlocked 170k
Battery health:90% upward
thought factory unlocked and WWU are literally the same thing. Hope they ain't refurbished
Re: I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? by Shayron: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mohbola:
With 150k you can get iPhone XR or X. look for battery health and get it from a reliable person preferably a shop with limited warranty
thanks a lot, I just don't want to get a fake product for the same amount and there are so many refurbished phones out there
Re: I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? by Abdollar06(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Shayron:
thought factory unlocked and WWU are literally the same thing. Hope they ain't refurbished
No they aren't refurbished
Re: I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? by Abdollar06(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Shayron:
thanks a lot, I just don't want to get a fake product for the same amount and there are so many refurbished phones out there
If you should reset WWU iPhone you will have to unlock it again because it was unlocked from a carrier before. Factory unlock were meant to accept all carrier
Re: I Want To Get A New Phone Any Suggestions? by Mohbola(f): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Shayron:
that's why the vendor has to be a legit one.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 For Sell 64gb / Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? / Please Help, My Iphone X Blackout For No Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.