Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries (40679 Views)

FG Increases Number Of N-power Beneficiaries From 500,000 To 1m / Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / FG To Review N30,000 N-power Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by tonyson010(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2021
Monogamy:
Another opportunity for Nigerians to benefit from the scheme.

500k is a lot.

Nice one from the Apc led government

The only real public empowerment looting party, Pdp gave to Nigeria was Immigration recruitment which ended up with young Nigerians losing their lives untimely.

Appreciate good thing

30000 can not lift 20% of those who applied for this out of poverty, assuming all of them are within poverty line.
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2021
Make God help me to get it ohh
Unemployment na Bastard
At least with 30k I can start up something..
Since no work, added to my teaching I am managing...
It is well
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by lereinter(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Monogamy:

500k is a lot.

The only real public empowerment looting party, Pdp gave to Nigeria was Immigration recruitment which ended up with young Nigerians losing their lives untimely.

Appreciate good thing

May the outcome of your life and generation be the way buhari is running nigeria

Fulani herdsmen will visit you and your family
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by IgboWarlord(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2021
Monogamy:

500k is a lot.

Appreciate good thing

ῳɧų ῳơŋɬ ყơų ʂơųŋɖ Ɩıƙɛ ɬɧıʂ?..ɬɧıʂ ıʂ ƈąʂɧơųɬ ʂɛąʂơŋ ʄơཞ ąƖƖ ʑơɱცıɛʂ ąŋɖ ცɱƈ ɠơơŋʂ..ųŋą ʂɱąƖƖ ƈɧơ℘℘ıŋʂ ɖơŋ Ɩą℘...
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by acumen90(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
what is needed here, please? The NASIMS ID VERIFICATION thing. Thank you.
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by Kabiyesi12(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Please, has anyone here been able to register/update his or her Acct on the new link?
I tried but was not going through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by FakoMaybach1: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Till now your kafa still no complete, iti-boribo
continue, suffer never tire you. Kpomo activist

Monogamy:

500k is a lot.

Appreciate good thing
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by Tfreshzz(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
What's the way forward?
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by McBaron2(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
The wallers have their candidates already
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by liveyourlife007(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
acumen90:
what is needed here, please? The NASIMS ID VERIFICATION thing. Thank you.
someone please answer this question. For me , I think it is your email address and password
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by jamesbridget13(f): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
May be i will try it around 3am. when i submit i get reply "something went wrong, try again later" i will definitely try again in d early hours of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by jamesbridget13(f): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
liveyourlife007:
someone please answer this question. For me , I think it is your email address and password

you need d email you used during d first registration. after that you will validate your bvn n then you will update your details. during update you will be rwquired to upload your highest educational certificate, id, birth certificate, LGA identification, passport and nysc. after which you will submit. you can take your test on your dashboard as well
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by liveyourlife007(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
I'm done with updating my details. I don't know the login details for this
jamesbridget13:

you need d email you used during d first registration. after that you will validate your bvn n then you will update your details. during update you will be rwquired to upload your highest educational certificate, id, birth certificate, LGA identification, passport and nysc. after which you will submit. you can take your test on your dashboard as well

Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by ericodegreat(m): 2:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Test taken. 70%...… Baba God you too much.
As you click on submit, immediately you will see your TEST SCORE

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by liveyourlife007(m): 3:55am On Mar 13, 2021
Done. Baba God I put the rest for Your hand.
Is it normal for the TEST Option to still appear on your dashboard after the test?

Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by liveyourlife007(m): 4:01am On Mar 13, 2021
You see that number below your passport photograph on your dashboard that goes NPRWR/2020/ kinikankinikan
That's your NASIMS ID, then you put your password, and you will be redirected to the Test page. Good luck everyone. SEE YOU AT THE TOP
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by jamesbridget13(f): 4:21am On Mar 13, 2021
liveyourlife007:
I'm done with updating my details. I don't know the login details for this
you said you are done. how did you achieve a sucessful update pls?

i guess someone answered ur question already
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by jamesbridget13(f): 4:23am On Mar 13, 2021
i have not been able to sucessfully update. its saying i have some errors there n they didnt itemize d error. does anyone know what i need to do to sucessfully submit my updated records?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by liveyourlife007(m): 4:38am On Mar 13, 2021
I have been able to rectify the issue. Thanks for your help
jamesbridget13:
you said you are done. how did you achieve a sucessful update pls?

i guess someone answered ur question already
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by fertilewomb: 5:19am On Mar 13, 2021
liveyourlife007:
Done. Baba God I put the rest for Your hand.
Is it normal for the TEST Option to still appear on your dashboard after the test?

Waooh. congratulations, how was the questions? I tried to upload my documents to no avail, it's saying file too big. I'm stuck , I don't even know what else to do again pls what do you advice
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by jamesbridget13(f): 6:33am On Mar 13, 2021
fertilewomb:

Waooh. congratulations, how was the questions? I tried to upload my documents to no avail, it's saying file too big. I'm stuck , I don't even know what else to do again pls what do you advice
resize.
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by LINTUNE(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2021
jamesbridget13:

I used the email,but they send links 6 hrs later from the time I submit my email to them, then if I try using the link, they will say the token is invalid or expired ....have been doing this since day before yesterday..pls how can I go about this..
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by jamesbridget13(f): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
I used the email,but they send links 6 hrs later from the time I submit my email to them, then if I try using the link, they will say the token is invalid or expired ....have been doing this since day before yesterday..pls how can I go about this..
maybe you shld click on forgot password again n monitor ur mail so as to confirm immediately it's sent.
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by jamesbridget13(f): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2021
I submitted successfully n they gave an id for d test. When I checked my profile it's as if I haven't updated. Is it like that for everyone pls?
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by LINTUNE(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2021
jamesbridget13:
maybe you shld click on forgot password again n monitor ur mail so as to confirm immediately it's sent.
I do monitor it..but each time they send the link 5/6 hrs later, so the token gets expired...how long did it take u to receive the link sent to ur email..
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by liveyourlife007(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2021
All your documents must not exceed 200 kb. So this is what I did. Go download picture compressor from playstore, or better still Lit photo, my documents were in picture format, so you reduce the size of your documents to around 150kb or 180kb. But it shouldn't get to that 200. Good luck
fertilewomb:

Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by illicit(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2021
jamesbridget13:
I submitted successfully n they gave an id for d test. When I checked my profile it's as if I haven't updated. Is it like that for everyone pls?

click on take test and enter the id
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by jamesbridget13(f): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
I do monitor it..but each time they send the link 5/6 hrs later, so the token gets expired...how long did it take u to receive the link sent to ur email..
I got it immediately. That was early morning yesterday
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by jamesbridget13(f): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2021
illicit:

click on take test and enter the id
thanks. I have told my sis to log in n take her test.
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by fertilewomb: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2021
liveyourlife007:
All your documents must not exceed 200 kb. So this is what I did. Go download picture compressor from playstore, or better still Lit photo, my documents were in picture format, so you reduce the size of your documents to around 150kb or 180kb. But it shouldn't get to that 200. Good luck

Thanks
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by LINTUNE(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
jamesbridget13:
I got it immediately. That was early morning yesterday
ok
Re: FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries by Ovii123(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
ericodegreat:
Test taken. 70%...… Baba God you too much.
As you click on submit, immediately you will see your TEST SCORE

Please bro, how is the nature of the questions?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U-connect Invitation For Interview / How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos / Gtbank Rumored Job Interview In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.