Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Lagos Is Cheating Us Again! Why Tech Now? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lagos Is Cheating Us Again! Why Tech Now? (259 Views)

Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? / Mlm Website Builder That Resides In Lagos Is Urgently Needed / Nigeria Is Eighth In Global Ranking Of Internet Users, Lagos Is First In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is Cheating Us Again! Why Tech Now? by cobsol(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lagos took music away from other 35 states of the country, how they manage to do that seems like a magic to everyone,

We used to argue that its because its more centralized and you have more music marketers that handed them that advantage, but alas there's in now internet,
Anyone serious can showcase themselves and sale anywhere through online resources, no more boundaries it should be in actual sense, if this is an established fact, why then are there no multinational music deals springing up from other states of the country? yet everyone still depends on Lagos for anything tangible,

Why can't musician blow from their various states of residents? Ifeayinwa asked? Must everyone relocate to Lagos to find the right contacts? Connects and perhaps make big deals? I leave that to investors in the music industry to unravel.

My concern is the Tech industry that is swiftly drafting into the strong grip of the dreadful Lagos state, as a matter of fact, as of the time of writing these article, no other state in Nigeria can boost of any tangible tech deal except the big Lagos, the question now is but why is this be so?

A question I have asked myself countless of times in the secret, now I have decided to push it as a movement, why always Lagos? what can we do to be truly independent and do great things in tech?

By the way my name is Engr. Ezekwere Ndubuisi Henry the founder of www.techafri.com, a company that is championing the movement to bring tech breakthrough to south-south and south-east.

Dont get me wrong, there are truly numerous tech hands in the south, but no great achievement techwise, if there must be something we are not doing right to get that break through and

that's why we are lunching south-south tech round table, and event every tech hands in the south must attend,

Its holding on the 27th of march 2021 a must attend for everyone and those in want to invest in tech.

Re: Lagos Is Cheating Us Again! Why Tech Now? by Kingkyle1(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2021
So you don't know that lagos is the New York of Nigeria? It's in lagos that all tech companies and startups in Nigeria gonna have there own silicon valley.

(1) (Reply)

Techno Spark 4 For Sale / Why Investing In Whatsapp Clone App / Questions About Online Reputation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.