Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni (29914 Views)

Giovanni Rosman: The Canadian Man Who Came From Hollywood North To Nollywood / Yvonne Jegede claims ex-husband was intimidated by her successful career. / Cristiano Ronaldo Meets His New Teammates On First Day At Juventus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Temptee101(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Dalil8:

Barca pays Messi even more for every goal. Barca are now bankrupt no thanks To Messi. Every club pays for goals scored, even in the national teams. I have a bro that plays for a division 2 club in Europe (not the big 5 league) and they get nothing less than $2k per goal for local matches, minus training bonuses and match appearance bonuses.

So €1m per goal is really nothing for a global superstar like Ronaldo.

Haba!!

1,000,000 euros (#570, 000,000 approx.) is nothing?

Just for 1 goal o. Haba!!!! Try fear God small.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Temptee101(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Strongbest:
Chai! Someone's annual income. This life funny o.

Which someone is that?

We are talking about 1,000,000 euros and not naira.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Iatrogen: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2021
Teaser4:
This wan weak me ooo

Can't wait for this gurl to grow up. She go sweet die by 21years of age.

Ain't no Paedophile ooo!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Cerebellum: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr No penalties....no goal Penaldo for a reason
shuttup Ewuregrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by owowa145(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Dalil8:
He worth am, make we no lie.

One pig for bottlelona dey collect pass dis one na
undecided
No mind dem. Manchester had the objective of winning CL in 2004 after ronaldo was purchased. He won it 4years later (2008) and baba said give one more final, i will let u go to Madrid which he did in 2009 loosing to a beautiful barcelona side as at then... Madrid bought him dat same year (2009) alongside dem Kaka to win dem the La Decima UCL. Despite being an attacking team, it took him 5years which in those years, they majorly got knocked out in the r16 or quarter finals until Mourino 3semi-finals but won the UCL on 3consecutive occasions thereafter.. He is only spent 3yrs @ Juve at a much older age with a team that is more conservative rather than attacking.. Why are they shouting... Since d departure of Xavi, Iniesta and Neymar, they should give me Messi's stat in d UCL.. got embarrassed for 5straight years no away goal in the quarter finals since 2013.. Check am na. Ronaldo has only bowed out in h2h aggregate rules but d oda got raped severally with d ridiculous amount he receives at Barca.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Cerebellum: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr No penalties....no goal Penaldo for a reason
shuttup Ewuregrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Numerouno94(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2021
LMS1:
hian!.
Na golden goal he dey score?
so on a good day his heart trick would genenate £3million pounds for him?
then IF juventus IS paying their GOAT that huge amount how much would they pay their CATTLE?
Ohh I forgot we were not talking about Nigeria....
this country is really messing with my head! grin
juve should free ronaldo jor, the guy is milking them dry like Nigerian girlfriends.

grin My niggarr. lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by COMPAQ(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2021
WriterNig:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/juventus/story/4335130/juventus-must-free-ronaldo-after-champions-league-elimination-ex-president-cobolli-gigli

Never been a fan of clubs betting their future on a single player. No player deserves that amount of responsibility because football is a TEAM sport.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Beedude(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Footbakl is not measured in years but seasons cos the tournament started in 2014 and not 2015
I mentioned finals not seasons. I was right with 2 finals in 6yrs. This year's final will make it 6 since 2015.
But u are free to twist it to suit ur argument.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Kilishihunter: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Who did he score and who did he assist...saying trash.... that same year lehmann was awarded best keeper in the CL cos he dint conceded a goal despite getting a red car in the first half of the final.... u wanna compare a fringe player messi in 06 that only started 2 games and missed the rest of the tournament to a captain that played every minute till he got injured in the final

You think everyone is like you that doesn't know what he's saying See this one talking about Lehmann like as if he even watched the final Why didn't you also mention that he fouled Etoo I've told you Beverlyjean Since you are not happy he has 4 ucls go to his house and collect his medal That's if his dogs would not even use you as suya cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
hybridblood07:
The likes of otedola, Adenuga and co. Baba these men make ridiculous profit/salary annually
We are talking about salary only, we know those men make lots of profit bigger than this but their salary isn't up to this.
Ferdinand moolman of MTN and Seyi Tinubu of GTB are the highest paid CEO's in Nigeria(Google it).

And their salaries are not up to $600m.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Kilishihunter: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Footbakl is not measured in years but seasons cos the tournament started in 2014 and not 2015
So why then were you mentioning years before No matter how you bend it I'll still catch you Beverlyjean Football is measured in seasons but titles and individual awards are given according to years How come This is one of the reasons I don't take most of your arguments seriously Always twisting shit to favor you cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by omoyeni37: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
LMS1:
hian!.
Na golden goal he dey score?
so on a good day his heart trick would genenate £3million pounds for him?
then IF juventus IS paying their GOAT that huge amount how much would they pay their CATTLE?
Ohh I forgot we were not talking about Nigeria....
this country is really messing with my head! grin
juve should free ronaldo jor, the guy is milking them dry like Nigerian girlfriends.
You no well i swear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by ddippset(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Then we can categorically say modric is better than iniesta and xavi... and van dyke is better than Maldini and ramos ...

If ronaldo has never been the best player for Portugal in any tournament, then pls tell me who was best in 2016 winning side at euros and the last world cup in Russia...pls tell me who was Portugal best player... u must answer this...

Forlan also won best player in the 2010 world cup... even tho he dint make the final and had no impact in the quarters...

A general in the army that conquers 4 different countries will b made a field Marshall and a general that has only conquered one country will b below him
Not when Messi has;

1. More Ballon dors.
2. More Individual International awards.
3. More goals scored per game.
4. More assists.
5. More trophies.

Best player at Euro 2016 was Griezman. Who's talking about winning side?
O please!

Shows you Portugal won as a team.

Messi on the other hand completely conquers every tournament he plays.

He has 4 tournament golden balls already.

That's what you call flop?

Please stop clowning yourself.

And to your analogy, what happens when the genaral that counquers one country only defeats the general that conquers 4 diffetent countries, in a head to head battle?

Tell the world he is greater because he conquered 4 countries
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Henvest: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dalil8:

Barca pays Messi even more for every goal. Barca are now bankrupt no thanks To Messi. Every club pays for goals scored, even in the national teams. I have a bro that plays for a division 2 club in Europe (not the big 5 league) and they get nothing less than $2k per goal for local matches, minus training bonuses and match appearance bonuses.

So €1m per goal is really nothing for a global superstar like Ronaldo.

I dobale for u!!
You can lie for Africa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Kingcalls: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
ddippset:
Not when Messi has;

1. More Ballon dors.
2. More Individual International awards.
3. More goals scored per game.
4. More assists.
5. More trophies.

Best player at Euro 2016 was Griezman. Who's talking about winning side?
O please!

Shows you Portugal won as a team.

Messi on the other hand completely conquers every tournament he plays.

He has 4 tournament golden balls already.

That's what you call flop?

Please stop clowning yourself.

And to your analogy, what happens when the genaral that counquers one country only defeats the general that conquers 4 diffetent countries, in a head to head battle?

Tell the world he is greater because he conquered 4 countries

No one is surprised that u guys are delusional.... conquered all tournaments he has played in ...in ur little delusional world.... keep on dreaming...its allowed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Wealthinwealth1: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
Sambj01:
Chai grin

Contact me For your CAC NGO’s Newspapers Publication, Change of Name , Name correction, Business name Registration, Limited company Reg, and others contact me , check my signature for more info / my contact and great reviews thank you.
pls chat me up on 09025875895
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
Beedude:

U forgot how Ronaldo singlehandedly won @ Madrid and came to Juventus to win UCL for them. Also Sarri was the one who didn't allow him shine and later sacked?
Someone on this thread also said Juve lack good players to support Ronaldo in beating underdogs like Ajax, Lyon and Porto.
U cant admit Ronaldo carried his team when they win and accuse same team of being bad when they lose without including HIM.
Thats Hypocrisy.
A team should win and lose together.

I don't remember Ronaldo "singlehandedly won at real madrid". From your comment, u are d one attributing a clubs success and glory to just one player. Also, your comment about Sarri says "the coach and other players responsible for d clubs woes".

Am actually struggling to understand d point u are making because in d end u said:

"U cant admit Ronaldo carried his team when they win and accuse same team of being bad when they lose without including HIM.
Thats Hypocrisy.
A team should win and lose together."

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by ddippset(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

No one is surprised that u guys are delusional.... conquered all tournaments he has played in ...in ur little delusional world.... keep on dreaming...its allowed
[s]
Kingcalls:

[/s]
Kingcalls:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Konpresor012(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
blazepascal:
Ronaldo is not the problem of juventus ,juventus are their own problem even if Ronaldo leave the team they will not still win the champion league their style and pattern of playing football is lackadaisical

Ronaldo has done well for juve its a pity all the
blame goes to him.
Why wouldn't they blame him lol, they bought him for £105 million, he earns €576,923 per week and now €1m per goal. With those figures he should be a one man's army.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Konpresor012(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bampeh:
Too expensive for that age but Christiano also brought huge income to the club too. Why should they talk about his wages without mentioning what they earn when he was signed.

Bampeh is seeing envy in the club

they bought him for £105 million, he earns €576,923 per week and now €1m per goal. Tell me how much juventus earned since when they bought him lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by BeerBeerManiple: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dem no dey telli person to break records. Believe.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Nychillax(m): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ur logic is stupid..... even during car production a car is tested in different terrains b4 its certified. Messi has failed with his national team and that alone is enough reason ... Ronaldo has succeded in every team he has ever played for ...No difference between Messi and Lewandowski

Agentina highest goal scorer failed
10X Agentina best player of the season failed
3x Copa America best player failed
1X world cup best player failed
Olympic gold medal in Agentina shirt failed
3X Silver medal for Copa America failed
He won World cup golden ball
He won U-20 WC with Agentina
Moreover he won silver ware in 2014 WC and best player of the tournament...Can u pls tell me a single individual award penaldo won with Portuguese shirt in any tournament??

You no get shame, No modric bale and Ramos to do dirty work for him and claim the glory as usual for 3 consecutive season, Madrid won league without him last season which shows it's Madrid team that's hiding his failure.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Kingcalls: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nychillax:

Agentina highest goal scorer failed
10X Agentina best player of the season failed
3x Copa America best player failed
1X world cup best player failed
Olympic gold medal in Agentina shirt failed
3X Silver medal for Copa America failed
He won World cup golden ball
He won U-20 WC with Agentina
Moreover he won silver ware in 2014 WC and best player of the tournament...Can u pls tell me a single individual award penaldo won with Portuguese shirt in any tournament??

You no get shame, No modric bale and Ramos to do dirty work for him and claim the glory as usual for 3 consecutive season, Madrid won league without him last season which shows it's Madrid team that's hiding his failure.

U are nothing but a complete fool...it was madrid that also made him with it at united , or it was modric ramos and bale that made him win euros ... u are a sick pained bitter sadist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands / Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Dance In "Doyin" Challenge / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.