Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni (29865 Views)

Giovanni Rosman: The Canadian Man Who Came From Hollywood North To Nollywood / Yvonne Jegede claims ex-husband was intimidated by her successful career. / Cristiano Ronaldo Meets His New Teammates On First Day At Juventus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by TimmyTen(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2021
Poverty na bastard.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Rubbiish(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2021
Heathrow44:

Yes is ridiculous paying such huge amount for just one player but to be honest having Cr7 is a great win and a morale booster and he deserves it, but I think they should slash his money and get new midfielder's like man city midfielder or even Gareth bale
The bold is exactly what they should have done from the onset! PSG made this same mistake on nyemar, placing too much importance on a single player, only one tree can't make a forest, no matter how skillful a player maybe, it will still rely on others to deliver! Only one player can't take a club to championship! I hope they learn from this!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Beedude(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2021
Heathrow44:
If u think u cant win UCL then try to win it without cr7, the problem with juve is not Rinaldo, the problem is that they lack funds to reshuffle the team, they don't have money to buy new player's and attract new interests, how do u expect one man to carry the team to victory, u need someone like man city top midfielder (I've forgotten that his name), u need good midfielder, u need another good striker to complement him, the problem with juve is just midfield and attack they need new quality players just only 2-4 signings would do
But this same Juve have been to 2 finals within 6 years without Ronaldo. What has changed ? Losing to teams like Ajax, Lyon or Porto at Q/final stage is enough to tell u Juventus doesn't need Ronaldo. Dybala is the future, with few young bloods he will do the trick. Barca are also making same mistake by keeping Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Kapeter(m): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2021
blazepascal:
Ronaldo is not the problem of juventus ,juventus are their own problem even if Ronaldo leave the team they will not still win the champion league their style and pattern of playing football is lackadaisical

Ronaldo has done well for juve its a pity all the
blame goes to him.
Penaldo fans be like it's not his fault, Juve is not good. And then turn around to say Messi is Barcelonas problem, Barcelona should sell him bla bla bla. Yet without Penaldo Juve played 2015 and 17 UCL Final. Ever since penaldo joined, juve became a useless team. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by oluwaseyi0: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2021
Strongbest:
Chai! Someone's annual income. This life funny o.

Someone lifetime earning

It's one million euro not one million naira

infact someone 3-lifetime earnings

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Benmob: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2021
ShackWes:
Still a fraud
person dey earn $1m ,u still dey shout fraud, fraud do u there
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Teeklef(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Rubbiish:

The bold is exactly what they should have done from the onset! PSG made this same mistake on nyemar, placing too much importance on a single player, only one tree can't make a forest, no matter how skillful a player maybe, it will still rely on others to deliver! Only one player can't take a club to championship! I hope they learn from this!
Correct✔️

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by jacoik(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Dalil8:
He worth am, make we no lie.

One pig for bottlelona dey collect pass dis one na
undecided
am not a fan of any of them Ronaldo or merci. but the truth is that I will always pick Ronaldo ahead of him because a great player plays on all club, not on only club throughout his carrier

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Beedude(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2021
blazepascal:
so are you trying to tell me he's the cause of juve not winning the ucl
But when they win he will be the reason for winning?
Juve played 2 finals in the last 6 years without Ronaldo. And since he came they have never passed Q/finals. Losing to underdogs like Ajax, Lyon and Porto. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Uyi168: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2021
tellwisdom:

How many people fit earn am for life time?
Abi ooo...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by ddippset(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Not that Juventus signed an agreement to pay Ronaldo £1m per goal.. breaking down his agreed earnings vis a vis goals scored thus far is what is meant..

Don't mind all these illiterates.

They can't even read and then use their heads to read between the lines.

Which contract will start calculating and paying 1 million per goal?

Some have even started arguing that "do you know how much Barca pays Messi per goal?"

Gush, such foolishness!

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by jacoik(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Dalil8:

Barca pays Messi even more for every goal. Barca are now bankrupt no thanks To Messi. Every club pays for goals scored, even in the national teams. I have a bro that plays for a division 2 club in Europe (not the big 5 league) and they get nothing less than $2k per goal for local matches, minus training bonuses and match appearance bonuses.

So €1m per goal is really nothing for a global superstar like Ronaldo.
bro are you kidding me? what of our local league here like eyimba, Kwara and Kaduna United. are they paying per goal scored as well? and again, is it the player who scored the goal own the money � or he will share it with the person who assisted him. please no vex answer

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by nasoeb: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2021
For the weekend
32pzzsl *bet9ja code*
Please showing love at the end is allowed.
You can contact me for like;
5 - 10 sure odds for free
Just drop your mobile.
Nice weekend all.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by ddippset(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2021
jacoik:
am not a fan of any of them Ronaldo or merci. but the truth is that I will always pick Ronaldo ahead of him because a great player plays on all club, not on only club throughout his carrier
And which law or which constitution says that?

You people will just wake up and start deceiving yourselves.
Thinking you're speaking intelligently.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Nychillax(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Teeklef:

Don't mind them. Na craze they worry them. When ramos, Marcelo, modric, kroos and others played with their life, the glory goes to Him, now let him solely carry the champions league for juventus now and i want to see.
Awon hypocrite oshi.

Madrid scammed Juventus for that fraud, he has brought badluck to the club than Good luck, they will be f**l if they didn't offload him next season to face another challenge elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Beedude:

But this same Juve have been to 2 finals within 6 years without Ronaldo. What has changed ? Losing to teams like Ajax, Lyon or Porto at Q/final stage is enough to tell u Juventus doesn't need Ronaldo. Dybala is the future, with few young bloods he will do the trick. Barca are also making same mistake by keeping Messi.

The problem is they expect so much from one man! They placed all their bets on one game to enter, they used all their money to play one odd and expect it not to cut cos they are over confident, is not done anyways that u bring a bunch of low quality players and put one key player and expect him to do magic or a miracle,

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by jacoik(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2021
ddippset:
And which law or which constitution says that?

You people will just wake up and start deceiving yourselves.
Thinking you're speaking intelligently.
why not make your own intelligent comment than attacking one who has. the last time I checked, I never tag you on my comment while making it. please be careful

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Beedude(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2021
Teeklef:

Don't mind them. Na craze they worry them. When ramos, Marcelo, modric, kroos and others played with their life, the glory goes to Him, now let him solely carry the champions league for juventus now and i want to see.
Awon hypocrite oshi.
Lolz. Bro calm down. Same Ronaldo didn't smell UCL final in his first 5yrs at Madrid. Not until players like Modric, Bale, Varane, Xabi Alonso, Casemiro, Navas etc joined the train and made Madrid stronger. And some folks still thought Ronaldo single handedly won UCL for Madrid.
Thats Myopic

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by kenzysmith: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2021
The idiot wan bankrupt juve
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by EdoAirline: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No penalties....no goal
Penaldo for a reason

see nonsense you are spewing...

Messi see penalty him no fit score...

oh before I forget....the same penalty make messi no get any international Trophy

please try to connect the brain to the mouth before speaking

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by ddippset(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2021
jacoik:
why not make your own intelligent comment than attacking one who has. the last time I checked, I never tag you on my comment while making it. please be careful
Am allergic to senseless comments.

What law states that a great player plays for many clubs?

Lemme tell you something; No player would leave any club unless;

1. He is going to a bigger club.
2. He is going to earn more money.
3. He is not desired and pampered by his club.

*Messi plays at Barca, there is no bigger club.
*Barca have pampered Messi so much, they refuse to let go of him.
*Barca pays him astronomically.

Yet he is not greater than Ronaldo because he has refused to leave Barca!

What stinking logic!!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by tomju(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2021
LMS1:
hian!.
Na golden goal he dey score?
so on a good day his heart trick would genenate £3million pounds for him?
then IF juventus IS paying their GOAT that huge amount how much would they pay their CATTLE?
Ohh I forgot we were not talking about Nigeria....
this country is really messing with my head! grin
juve should free ronaldo jor, the guy is milking them dry like Nigerian girlfriends.

Euros not pounds o, but 3m euros plenty still for 3 goals
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2021
Dalil8:
He worth am, make we no lie.
One pig for bottlelona dey collect pass dis one na
undecided

And you no worth am? Don't you deserve more than these guys? If you spend all your years in school to study only to think what you deserve in life is to worship an ordinary guy who just got lucky for kicking leather about on a field.
All men are fans of sport but when I see someone worshipping a fellow man, perhaps someone you're better than, it's pathetic. Even if garri is all you can afford, think big about yourself too. You're worth more than Ronaldo or Messi.
Your portion everyday is not to wake up to live your life worshipping someone who doesn't know you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Airee: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2021
Dalil8:

Barca pays Messi even more for every goal. Barca are now bankrupt no thanks To Messi. Every club pays for goals scored, even in the national teams. I have a bro that plays for a division 2 club in Europe (not the big 5 league) and they get nothing less than $2k per goal for local matches, minus training bonuses and match appearance bonuses.

So €1m per goal is really nothing for a global superstar like Ronaldo.

How about those who assist Ronaldo how much are they paid?!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Kingcalls: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Rubbiish:

To whom much is given, much is expected!
They can't be giving ronaldo elephant pay & he keeps bringing ant results & u expect the club not to complain?

Are u OK...someone that averages 0.90goals per game even at his age..... replace him with Lewandowski or mbappe and the result will still b the same... juve lacks offensive play ... if he was finding it difficult to score, I wud understand...but he has been hitting the net on the reg...he is the second top scorer in the whole of Europe only behind Lewandowski.... what else do they want from him...they should go fix their leaking defence

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by ddippset(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Nychillax:

Madrid scammed Juventus for that fraud, he has brought badluck to the club than Good luck, they will be f**l if they didn't offload him next season to face another challenge elsewhere.
Ronaldo singlehandedly set Juve back by 1 million light years.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by majamajic(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Including penalties ?

Ah this life no balance

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Dalil8: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2021
light099:

And you no worth am? Don't you deserve more than these guys? If you spend all your years in school to study only to think what you deserve in life is to worship an ordinary guy who just got lucky for kicking leather about on a field.
All men are fans of sport but when I see someone worshipping a fellow man, perhaps someone you're better than, it's pathetic. Even if garri is all you can afford, think big about yourself too. You're worth more than Ronaldo or Messi.
Your portion everyday is not to wake up to live your life worshipping someone who doesn't know you.

Lmaoo....Guy, seriously why are you so pained? cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by Beedude(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Heathrow44:

The problem is they expect so much from one man! They placed all their bets on one game to enter, they used all their money to play one odd and expect it not to cut cos they are over confident, is not done anyways that u bring a bunch of low quality players and put one key player and expect him to do magic or a miracle,
Are u saying Ajax, Lyon and Porto have better players than Juve?
A team that has been winning its league for more than 6yrs in a row and also played in 2 Ucl finals in last 6yrs without Ronaldo. Ronaldo is an excellent player no doubt. But folks making it look like he will singlehandedly win UCL with Juve cos of how Madrid won are making a grave mistake. Football isn't Mathematics

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by ddippset(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Are u OK...someone that averages 0.90goals per game even at his age..... replace him with Lewandowski or mbappe and the result will still b the same... juve lacks offensive play ... if he was finding it difficult to score, I wud understand...but he has been hitting the net on the reg...he is the second top scorer in the whole of Europe only behind Lewandowski.... what else do they want from him...they should go fix their leaking defence
O yeah!

I thought he singlehandedly wins games?

I thought he singlehandedly won it all for Madrid??

Whatever happened to singlehandedly

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by kenzysmith: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2021
post=99814332:

Almost 600 Million Naira is someone's annual income for Naija?

Show us the someone biko!

MD's of Banks & Big Companies ? : Yes.
Politicians? : God punish any politician that makes 1 MILLION Euro in a year in Nigeria through their salary in politics alone.

Even POTUS make 400,000 Dollars in a Year!
Dem MANNA say so!
Take that to the Bank!

Let am know! cheesy
my broda the lie week me even local government chairman can earn that in two years
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni by EdoAirline: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

The only sensible comment...

See Juve defence....Chiellini.....bonucci.....

They need young bloods......Not those old cargo....and someone will still blame Ronaldo for Juve defensive problem...even though is he doing his job upfront and scoring back to back goals in almost every match......

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helen Paul's Civil, Trad And White Weddings / Davido At Sharon Adeleke's Wedding / Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.