Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum (16002 Views)

How Do I Fix A Slow Website? A Newbie’s Guide / GEt Adsense Account + A Website + A Youtube Channel+4000h + 1000subs / How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum by feelgospel2021: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
bammo:

Love your site/blog, but u should update your the songs more often

Thanks boss...Noted
Re: Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum by Duplexxx: 4:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Is why they called it Media
Re: Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum by flex04(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
QueenVaji:

you don't think ??
this guy just dey yarn trash confidently

grin we plenty sef
Re: Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum by flex04(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
sevenhundred:
what about goggle, Facebook, Wikipedia, WikiLeaks?

Google - search engine
Facebook - community
Wikipedia, wikileaks - if you want me to categorize this, depending on the angle it could be forum/community.

Just that they all live in a website
Re: Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum by SavageResponse(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
AdverUploadA:
That doesn't change the fact that Nairaland and it's owner has lost it

So why are you still here?
Re: Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum by Amebong(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2021
[ https://www.ceetimax.com.ng ] could be regarded as a blog. It has just one front page with constant recently posts on it. Unlike a website which doesn't require frequent posting. For example you have a website like>> [ https://www.thebroomers.com ]
Re: Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum by popotpopo: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Such precious information about the difference between a blog/website/forum. To say it brief and to the point, a blog is a personal diary (about cooking, travel, studying, auto and so on); website is mainly for shopping online like you mentioned Amazon, Aliexpress, and other sites; and forums are for discussing any topics with people around the world. The most interesting thing now is how to make a website/blog... So, we are waiting for this topic, until then I'll tell you what I used to make a website. I found this website tools reviews and was shocked by how easy it is. And also that website provided me coupons for discounts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers / How To Differentiate A Scam Website From A Legit Website. / Logout(all)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.