Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) (68223 Views)

£4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General / Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways / Falana Criticizes FG, Says Ibori Loot Belongs To Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by robosky02(m): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2021
This Niger bridge self...

Is it only looted fund they will use and build it

Abacha loot.... Niger bridge

Ibori loot.....Niger bridge

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by excel101(m): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2021
If the Fed Govt. don't want to return Former Gov. Ibori loot to Gov Okowa, then it should be used by the Fed Gov. in completing some project in Delta State, rather than using it for Fed projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by KenModi(m): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ibori loot delta dieeee
But na the same ibori....Delta people dey praise and worship

Is there something am not understanding

Nigerians simply love to suffer. We get orgasms from seeing ourselves being slaves in the midst of abundant natural and human resources.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by bigfish3k: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2021
Difrent:

Ibori is now in ibo

I'm still searching for the south east state Tinubu has ruled since 1999 that makes every ibo think he is the cause of their underdevelopment

Iranu

As if you people don't consider them igbos when the chips are down.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2021
bigfish3k:

bigfish3k to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
Before the British came we don't know you.

Have you people ever conquered Igboland for we to be your slaves?

But fulanis have conquered ilorin and now reconquering ogun state.
When is your IDP citizens in Benin Republic coming back

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by urbobo20(m): 6:57am On Mar 12, 2021
what has he done in those riverin comminities u are talking about please name the projects am waiting
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Facidio: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ibori loot delta dieeee

You know nothing about Delta and Ibori so shut up
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by pacespot(m): 7:03am On Mar 12, 2021
Betrand3:
Should not be a basis for the Fed government to ‘steal’ Delta state’s money.
Wike was Ameachi’s employee...does Wike have to suffer for Ameachi’s crime or will Amaechi suffer for Wike’s crime? No!

It is also essential to note that Ibori had a great output in Delta State, meaning he hasn’t been the worst thief; he has simply been the targeted thief.

Jame Ibori fell out with OBJ because he was the frontline fighter for the RESOURCE CONTROL battle. Which led to a 13% return to Oil producing states. He was hated by the federal government for this. This made him and Odili lose possibility of Vice Presidency. So Fed Govt kuku set the guy up, he did what others were doing, but them change him own for am

Can they set him up if he did not loot? Those figures they mentioned of the sums they have recovered from him, were they fictitious or forged? Stop looking for excuse for a fraudster. He is fighting for resource control probably to have more money bags for his looting machine.
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Samnavy: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Difrent: 7:04am On Mar 12, 2021
bigfish3k:

As if you people don't consider them igbos when the chips are down.
What's the correlation between Ibos and urhobos?
Urhobos can never have any affiliation with Ibos they strictly belong to benin and by extension Yoruba

Go and kill yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 12, 2021
Nothing justifies it. This is similar to the excuse the British give for stealing Africa's artefacts and treasures and the excuse the Yorubas and Northerners give for being anti resource control. It's a stupid excuse that justifies nothing
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by nasoeb: 7:04am On Mar 12, 2021
bigfish3k:
SW has started with their nonsense and tricky journalism.
I noticed that most afonjas don't support that the money be returned to Delta State
I also noticed that most afonjas support wickedness and cheatings that is not directed at them

If Delta State were in the SW, would you have posted this?

I am still searching to see what wrong igbos did to these chameleons to deserve this hatred. Mtchew
Please what concerns igbos in this topic now?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by sfinkzslot(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2021
Ibori is joining APC laslas to consolidate cool
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:07am On Mar 12, 2021
bigfish3k:
I noticed that most afonjas don't support that the money be returned to Delta State
I also noticed that most afonjas support wickedness and cheatings that is not directed at them

I am still searching to see what wrong igbos did to these chameleons to deserve this hatred. Mtchew
my friend keep kwayet and go back to the genesis of the story when Delta state government said no money was stolen from Delta state by Ibori. What money are you expecting to be returned to Delta state when the then government said no money was stolen from Delta state?
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by patrickmuf(m): 7:07am On Mar 12, 2021
I prefer the money be use to execute projects in Delta State by the FG with a joint supervision from the FG, Delta State Government and CSOs...

Giving it back to the State Government will see the loot returned to Ibori and on the other hand, it will be unfair to use the funds to develop other states or regions...

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by gawu1: 7:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Betrand3:
Wike was Ameachi’s employee...does Wike have to suffer for Ameachi’s crime or will Amaechi suffer for Wike’s crime? No!

It is also essential to note that Ibori had a great output in Delta State, meaning he hasn’t been the worst thief; he has simply been the targeted thief.

Jame Ibori fell out with OBJ because he was the frontline fighter for the RESOURCE CONTROL battle. Which led to a 13% return to Oil producing states. He was hated by the federal government for this. This made him and Odili lose possibility of Vice Presidency. So Fed Govt kuku set the guy up, he did what others were doing, but them change him own for am

Thank God you said he fell out with OBJ.
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
Ibori's wealth is not gotten from Delta State but rather Abacha.... everyone should take note, he never stole a dine from Delta State

Mtcheew, abeg get out, don't get me angry this morning angry
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by jrusky(m): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2021
bigfish3k:

People like you pissed me off alot. What brought tribalism into this now just tell me? So the fed govt that said they are not returning the money to your state you can not face them and attack them or what You too want to take Afonja to trend bah? No way I will destroy that your trend from onset.

Stop being myopic, grow up and learn how to reason after reading put your iQ at work not your iQ putting you at work.

Face The fed govt that has be singing Ibori, Ibori till eternity and just keep quiet. May I remind you same Afonja(Falana) is only one challenging fed govt that the money should go back to Delta. Pls where are Delta indehenes? Or no lawyer in Delta to stand and do what falana is doing

Pls just go and sit your a s s somewhere. Think! Think!! Bro Think!!! before talking.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Foolishbuhari: 7:12am On Mar 12, 2021
Truth is they have no reason not to return those funds to delta state. None what so ever. Those monies belong to deltans and they will get it!

Best the FG can do is return the money grudgingly and set up a committee to make sure the funds are indeed used for projects they can see, or they won't get other tranches.
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by tafabaloo(m): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2021
bigfish3k:

So, Delta state has now become an igbo state ? Be neutral and objective pls.
Why not contribute meaningfully to the news, rather than venting unnecesary anger on people of other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2021
Iboris loot can never be returned to delta cos deltans has demonstrated their inability to hold their governors accountable, I mean every person from Delta right now is supposed to be ashamed of themselves, the money belongs to the government! That photos of a triangulated govt heading delta state from 1990-2021 has shown how extremely greedy people are! After one Rossick would be tackling me up there justifying overpaying legislators and senators with the hope that overpaying would cure their greed! Isn't that photo up there enough evidence that this 3 people has robbed delta people of their future?? But no they want me to come and be an activist, anybody that's an activist for Nigerians is going to run mad cos they are so stupid and love protecting their pay masters all because of a deep tribalistic bigotry, low intelligence, lack of common sense and shamelessness that has eaten deep into them, they all love their chains, is only By a miracle, that Nigeria can change it's course and future, Nigeria is a Godforsaken country! Spits!!
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by loswhite(m): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2021
Betrand3:

You don’t just call me foolish without giving contrary facts. I demand an apology
I don't need to give you fact...It is foolish to support or justify leaders that are stealing you and your children's future

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by CrazyGranddad(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2021
Tinubu stole much more than Ibori and is still stealing Lagos blind.

Yet you won't hear people of Brown Roof Republic talk about it. Make una return Delta money jor

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Apawicked: 7:17am On Mar 12, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This single picture says it all on why the returned looted funds seized from Ex-Governor of Delta State, Chief James Ibori, did not make it to Delta.
I remember that even a Judge declared Chief Ibori innocent.

There is a high probability that the money will be returned to Chief Ibori.
This is a lesson to other states. Stop electing those who come with serious liabilities.

The current governor, HE Ifeanyi Okowa, is part of the scheme and administration of Chief Ibori.
Yoruba leave evil that evil may leave you. What a shallow thought brought to the public by Afonja op and Afonja mod. Evil people

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by gawu1: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2021
bigfish3k:

So James Ibori from Delta state is qualified to be called Igbo but the chief of defense staff who is also from delta state is not Igbo?
Why are you igbos so myopic in your senses of reasoning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by nams77: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ibori loot delta dieeee

What you don't understand is out of all the governors that have ruled Delta state, ibori was the one that out- performed in terms of infrastructural development.
Though all of them na thieves including the said ibori!
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by CrazyGranddad(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Apawicked:
Yoruba leave evil that evil may leave you. What a shallow thought brought to the public by Afonja op and Afonja mod. Evil people

Very vengeful and envious people.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by RedSquid: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ibori loot delta dieeee

Performed better than all the governors of Edo state put together. Do your research
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Joydan95: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Spending123:
Yahoo men!!! Huspuppy still the learn work.
As in, dem Dey cash out steadily
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Ellasure: 7:21am On Mar 12, 2021
The money in question has been allocated to Delta state sometimes ago and was taken to England by a Delta state indigene. The money should be returned to Delta state ASAP.

Don't encourage illegality of any kind.
Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by shegoon: 7:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Cant believe people like u still exist. You still have the impetus to defend this thief, saying he was set up even in foreign land??Nepotism, corruption and tribalism have really ruined this country. Meanwhile, this same ibori was guilty with stealing and money laundering but he was set free by the Nigeria judge. Uncle allamesia(former bayelsa gov) did same and was caught in same foreign land before he escaped back to Nigeria and his region celebrated his return. I support the federal government to use the money or else the money will be relooted by Delta state government who will now view it as "awoof money" or return back to their political master(ibori) . This i believe will serve as deterrent to other leaders who want to or has already venture into such dastardly act.
Betrand3:

Re: Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) by Fashionista01(f): 7:22am On Mar 12, 2021
Because of money, people celebrate evil. This man was given a grand welcome back ceremony by the state for looting the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.