Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Todays Quote - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Todays Quote (106 Views)

Who Are Todays Decendants Of Joseph, Mary's Husband / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Todays Quote by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 5:08am On Mar 12, 2021
“And say to the people, ‘Purify yourselves, for tomorrow you will have meat to eat. You were whining, and the Lord heard you when you cried, “Oh, for some meat! We were better off in Egypt!” Now the Lord will give you meat, and you will have to eat it. And it won’t be for just a day or two, or for five or ten or even twenty. You will eat it for a whole month until you gag and are sick of it. For you have rejected the Lord , who is here among you, and you have whined to him, saying, “Why did we ever leave Egypt?”’” But Moses responded to the Lord , “There are 600,000 foot soldiers here with me, and yet you say, ‘I will give them meat for a whole month!’ Even if we butchered all our flocks and herds, would that satisfy them? Even if we caught all the fish in the sea, would that be enough?” Then the Lord said to Moses, “Has my arm lost its power? Now you will see whether or not my word comes true!”
Numbers 11:18‭-‬23 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/num.11.18-23.NLT

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Tehilah Online Evangelism / (20+) Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.