Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote (9756 Views)

Why Don't Rich Pastors Emphasize On This Bible Quote. / What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by yougos(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Today is International Day of the Bible. Let’s celebrate together!

Share your favorite Bible quote

#BibleCelebration

9 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by speaktome(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Ecclesiastes 9:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Happy International Day of the Bible

#BibleCelebration

Wow! Dedicating this FTC to my Priceless Jewel Zinnywonders

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by smoy: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Isaiah 45:21Declare and present your case;
let them take counsel together!
Who told this long ago?
Who declared it of old?
Was it not I, the Lord?
And there is no other god besides me,
a righteous God and a Savior;
there is none besides me.

22 “Turn to me and be saved,
all the ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
23 By myself I have sworn,
from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness
a word that shall not return:
‘To me every knee shall bow,
every tongue shall swear.’

7 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Ololanla: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2017
Okay, Happy celebration!

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Sexytemi(f): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2017
psalms 121, it always helps me when I'm down

4 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by lonelydora: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2017
Philippians 4:15 (13 - 19) and Galatians 6 :6

You can read it on Message Translation for better understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by ifenes(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2017
This is sad. The bible was never a religious book
The world needs serious help, massive poor education everywhere. The book is based on astrology, ancient space visitors and esoteric knowledge ....lots of the main parts have been edited to suit this Christian agenda. Today’s bible is can easily be interpreted by a non religious mind. Adeboye cannot help you folks

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the kingdom of heaven”

Interpretation: those who have managed to subconsciously control their emotions will experience internal bliss etc Heaven is a state of mind, not a place in the sky. This is one of many wrong teachings of the book called bible. It’s only a book written by ancient humans on how to live a balanced life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Mynky: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2017
Let the dead bury their dead and it is finished

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by NextGovernor(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Deuteronomy 14:22-29

Tithes

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

7 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by amnesty7: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Songs of Solomon, especially 7-8 :
"This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
I said, "I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit." May your breasts be like clusters of grapes on the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by BruncleZuma: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Antidisestablishmentarianism - (n.)

1: opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by ErnyyBobo: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Proverbs 13:3
The one who guards his mouth preserves his life; The one who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.

7 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by SWYM(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
EPHESIANS 6:5
Slaves obey your masters.

If your god is love
And he inspired men to write the Bible
Does that mean your god supported the enslavement of your grandparents?

Don't forget you are still worshiping the same god that put your people into slavery.

You aren't gonna be enslaved,
This time you'll be anhilated for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by IamLukas(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Hebrews 10:31

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God
KJV.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by KnowMore: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by timsbee(f): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
yougos:

#BibleCelebration

Hi good morning. My favourite bible passage is joel2:25-26 it says:
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm ,and the Caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you
And yeah shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that has dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Dis is my prayers for Nigeria today.

10 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Amosjaj(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Song of Solomon 4vs5

Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by talk2riel: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
John 3:16
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by omobritiko: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Psalm 131
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by thrillionaire(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
If you have little faith, you shall say... And NOTHING shall be impossible unto you
Matt 17:20

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Joephat(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
That verse that says

Blessed is d hand that gift.

Sow seed.

They are bae
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Leksidebolton(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
yougos:

#BibleCelebration

5 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Did jesus tell anyone to write the new testament

2 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Ayopredict: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Which one be international day of the bible, God pls have mercy on ur people. ... This is one of the things that differentiate Islam, u can't see them saying sh1t like Happy international day of the Quran... Are we to celerate or teach ourselves d real content of d bible...

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Folaoni(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2017
JEREMIAH 32 v 17
Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there us nothing too hard for thee.

4 Likes

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2017
Jesu wept

1 Like

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by cutebobo(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2017
It is so funny how people will only take the sweet part of the bible and ignore the warnings and punishment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by DEIFIED(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2017
Exodus 14:14, Revelation 12:11.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by devindevin2000: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2017
v
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by babyfaceafrica: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2017
A man shall receive nothing,except it is given to him from above
Re: Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote by kceewhyte(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2017
Psalm 51

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders / 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) / Is It Right To Be Baptized By Immersion Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.