Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance (1120 Views)

Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) / 2 Disabled Friends Fight Over Money In Ghana (Video) / Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by Sundaland: 5:43am On Mar 12, 2021
A California man was sentenced Thursday to 212 years in U.S federal prison for killing his two autistic sons in a staged car accident so he could collect accidental death insurance payment he had taken out on their lives.

Ali F. Elmezayen, 45, received the maximum sentence allowed by law. U.S. District Judge John F. Walter, who sentenced Elmezayen, called the failed father’s scheme "evil and diabolical" as well as the "vicious and callous."

"He is the ultimate phony and a skillful liar…and is nothing more than a greedy and brutal killer," Judge Walter said. "The only regret that the defendant has is that he got caught."

This is evil! Read the full story..

https://newsbreakforum.com/story/california-man-sentenced-to-212-years-for-killing-two-disabled-sons-to-collect-life-insurance/

Re: Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by pozehnani(f): 6:11am On Mar 12, 2021
White people and the way they sentence criminals sometimes can be very funny. They should just give him life inprisonment. Which one is 212 years. Is he Methuselah? grin.

Rot in jail, Sir. Heartless man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by Stockquality: 6:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Na this kind sentencing go make me believe Yankee judicial system no be beans. Hushpuppy na this kind sentencing u need abeg. This one na no hope. Ever since I bought surati with 212,my life has never remained the same.

Re: Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by elGenius: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2021
if na Nigerian judges now they'll give him 5,3,4 X20 years then they'll use that useless, stupid word concurrently which would mean he'll only spend 5yrs

stupid judiciary we have here
Re: Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by illicit(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2021
106 for each son right
Re: Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by Manq(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2021
What a kind judge.. God in heaven knows if I were to be that judge, even the devil will negotiate my judgement..
Re: Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by DICKstractor: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2021
undecided

Wow, the judge is such a kind man. He gave him a narrow second chance of life. If he can survive the 212 years, he'll be a free man.

Prison indeed is a rehabitative and corrective centre.
Re: Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2021
illicit:
106 for each son right
man of wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by DSC7: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2021
Hmmm 212yrs...
Kuku kee him nah.....
Re: Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by savageyoungboy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
African scammers so heartless and wicked
How e be now
Nigeria prince, nigeria princess...
We go call this one californian insurance agent grin
Re: Man Sentenced To 212 Years For Killing 2 Disabled Sons To Collect Life Insurance by RRodwave(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

“I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) / Ogun State In The News For Another Ritual Killing / Tragedy As Heavy Flood Sweeps Danfo Driver, Ugo, With His Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.