Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

“I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) (1119 Views)

Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by gonbolise(f): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
The Lagos state police command has arrested and paraded a 21-year-old lady, Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged to have killed Michael Usifo Ataga, the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, and a director in Super Network Limited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbKh8S4ZCcM
Chidinma Ojukwu mentioned that on the day of the incident, she told her parents that she was going for an ushering job but went on to meet with the deceased so they could have some fun.
https://koko.ng/i-told-my-parents-i-was-going-for-an-ushering-job-unilag-student-21-arrested-for-murder-of-super-tv-ceo-reveals/

Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Cholls(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
My brother Usher ko Usher Raymond ni

2 Likes

Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by chukslawrence(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by DSS1335: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Does anybody knows her IG account, I want to check something

1 Like

Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
You went to usher the man to hell grin

In his next life, if Michael Usifo Ataga see or hear about adultery, he will turn a preacher!!!

2 Likes

Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fear university girls.. Hungry and devilish set of people.

1 Like

Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Boomboost(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
She fine o. No bress, maybe she will have...

Ah! So her beauty will just go and finish in prison? What's a pity?

3 Likes

Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by gonbolise(f): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Cutehector:
Fear university girls.. Hungry and devilish set of people.
Please don’t generalise

1 Like

Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Boomboost:
She fine o. No bress, so maybe there will be...

So her beauty will just go and finish in prison? Ah! What's a pity?

The really fine. No wonder the Usifo guy reveal e ATM pin to her
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Somehow u no lie sha... You usher the guy commot from earth..

2 Likes

Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Sambai65(m): 1:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Boomboost:
She fine o. No bress, so maybe there will be...

So her beauty will just go and finish in prison? Ah! What's a pity?
waiting concern me with gal without boobs,some men sef sad
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Cutehector(m): 2:23am On Jun 25, 2021
gonbolise:

Please don’t generalise
why?
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by meobizy(f): 4:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Na so. Forty year old bank workers claim the same. I honestly believe the man is abusive as she claims. The wife will know she's telling the truth but shame and hate for the greedy girl won't make her come out.
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Boomboost(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
Na so. Forty year old bank workers claim the same. I honestly believe the man is abusive as she claims. The wife will know she's telling the truth but shame and hate for the greedy girl won't make her come out.

No proof of anything, you aren't close to any of them and you are already convinced.

You are a conclusion jumper grin
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Sheuns(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Dead men tell no tales. Na only cctv footage fit tell the full story since the other party is dead.
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by fertilewomb: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:

Whatever you believe doesn't matter. If you follow the same route and kill a man you have a romantic thing with, you will be condemned to death like Maryam Sanda was and Chidinma Ojukwu will be. That is if instant jungle justice is merciful on you.

1 Like

Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by gonbolise(f): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2021
Cutehector:
why?
Because not all university girls are bad.
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2021
gonbolise:

Because not all university girls are bad.
the christian ones still fvck too. So
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by gonbolise(f): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Cutehector:
the christian ones still fvck too. So
What has religion got to do with it? Not all uni girls are bad.
Re: “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) by Cutehector(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
gonbolise:

What has religion got to do with it? Not all uni girls are bad.
all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God!

(1) (Reply)

Watch As This Beautiful Girl Dies From Yansh Surgery / Video As Two Preachers Go Into Dirty Fight Over A Spot In Lagos State / Stolen Money Dumped At A Site It Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.