Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) (40679 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by salem1996: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2021
Two of the victims revealed that he transferred N135,000 and 185,000 naira respectively from their phones while they were fast asleep.

I almost believe the ladies until i got to this point. How can someone just pick your phone and know your Acc. Pin NO? without you telling him?

Ladies that love to pattern, password or use PIN on their phone
Whether them be olosho or not, na dem sabi all i know is; this line na lie except the guy b yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by themanderon: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2021
You leave the comfort of your house to meet someone you don't know, he buys you food and you eat without suspicion and claim he raped you. Methinks this is a case of business gone bad. Off with the mans tools and to the ladies, shame on you after all he didn't force you out of your house you went to the sexual predator and got jobbed. At a time like this with all the dangers that lurk everywhere somebody still decided to play Russian roulette with her life. No wonder we see corpses of missing ladies dumped in one place or the other. But will they ever learn?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Marvieduke:
Sincerely I blame the ladies because they asked for it? A man books a hotel for a date what do you expect?
Do you expect him to carry prostitutes to his house?
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Pls let the judge that will seat on his be a woman and she must either be one of those yeyedeen or Deeper Life member or Mountain of Fire member or Jehovah Witness, next time if this fool see a s s he will flee.
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2021
D problem with most men is that anything under skirt must be bleeped. Look at d yanshless girls this one got himself into trouble for.

Meanwhile,

"He, however, admitted making love to his victims after enticing them with enticing amounts of money"

Seems ladies still haven't learnt. What if this guy was a killer? Na dead body we for de look now.

"Two of the victims revealed that he transferred N135,000 and 185,000 naira respectively from their phones while they were fast asleep."

How did he no their passwords?
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by Ghettologist(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2021
All this trouble just for Toto. God almighty.
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2021
My own definition of date in a hotel is voluntary sex for money or for adventure. Of all places a lady was ready to date a strange man in a hotel and now shout that the man raped her in that hotel. And the police believed her. The police are part of their clients
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2021
When will police parade those Olosho that collect transport money without visiting their clients?
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by RACHYBOD(f): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Useless girls. If am the policemen. I will set the man free

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2021
This story is not complete..

Where is his dead body?

That's the only news I want to read about the asshole.
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2021
illicit:
They should allow all d girls to rape him back....

Actually... an Eye for an Eye grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2021
he books a date with them in a hotel

They went fully aware of possible sex....

Ruling... Business gone wrong.
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by meraola29080: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2021
Greed will just kill all these young girls
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2021
Nah was for those girls ooo and dem go get one mumuish boyfriend who dey die for them
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by cobsol(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2021
Almajoon:

Make dem thank God the bastard no be ritualist/serial killer.

Laslas olosho no be work o...

Nigeria President for SEO, Engr. Ezekwere Ndubuisi Henry has lamented the lack of big tech activities going on in south south and south east, read his remark
https://techafri.com/there-are-no-recognized-tech-company-in-south-south-this-is-why-i-said-so/
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by West2019(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2021
Useless and irresponsible girls ,you girls should go and marry or get a job . Yahoo boys will later benefit from you girls
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2021
The guy is innocent of rape. What he's guilty of is either stealing or beyrayal of trust. His offense is not paying for the sex as agreed just like some girls will also collect money without givinv sex as agreed.
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by Iatrogen: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by SATANISGOD: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2021
rubbish this is pure set up. i swear if na me , i will do my best to come out then kill them all one after the other and turn proper serial killer. angry
if u aid he transfered their money and he say he did not, show us screenshot na. naija need to stop this one sided judgement.
shit like this is why some people turn into brutal beast
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2021
I knew it would definitely involve oloshos. After spending money on their drinks and meals, they will always expect a man to still pay ridiculous amount for ordinary fucck Well these ones ran out of luck and met a rapist and he had to do what he had to do. They should thank God he isn't a serial killer or ritualistic too.
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by Willy123(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2021
If na rivers state... I no dey surprised
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2021
since when did they start raping prostituttes?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Puzzy hawkers jam puzzy hunter
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
salem1996:
Two of the victims revealed that he transferred N135,000 and 185,000 naira respectively from their phones while they were fast asleep.

I almost believe the ladies until i got to this point. How can someone just pick your phone and know your Acc. Pin NO? without you telling him?

Ladies that love to pattern, password or use PIN on their phone
Whether them be olosho or not, na dem sabi all i know is; this line na lie except the guy b yahoo boy

The IPO framed the guy up for maximum set up. I give kudos to anyone that can steal from an olosho.
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by platido(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2021

How did he gets your personal transfer pin? Shey una think say olosho nah work continue.
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by championn(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
undecided
illicit:
illicit:
illicit:
hmm
Re: Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) by eteba(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ashawo no be work...o, na management!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Yahoo Boys In Lagos Jailed For 6 Months By EFCC / Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.