Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Twitter Influencer Tunde's Suicide - See Nigerians Reactions To Sad Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Influencer Tunde's Suicide - See Nigerians Reactions To Sad Story (1483 Views)

See Nigerians Reactions As Moyo Lawal Strikes A Pose With 2 Cucumbers / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) / Stella Damasus Weighs In On Nigerians Reactions To Super Eagle's Lose And Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Influencer Tunde's Suicide - See Nigerians Reactions To Sad Story by donvicky90(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2021
A Nigerian Twitter influencer Tunde Tuneri has reportedly committed suicide, just a day after he tweeted how he was in a messy situation and needed money badly.

“Omo I’m actually really screwed fr fr FML. I need money like mad, Jesus”, he wrote in three tweets he sent out on the 8th and 9th of March.
News, however, broke on Wednesday night that the young man had committed suicide and Nigerian tweeps could not help but be saddened, many blaming others for turning away their eyes to him when he needed help.
Read also: Dapo Ojora, Bukola Saraki’s Brother In-law ‘Commits Suicide’
Announcing his death on Twitter, Tunde’s girlfriend wrote, “What is Tuneri’s password? Me: Ask him nau, is everything okay? Jide: I need to unlock his phone, he is dead Me: Please stop joking *Also me * Proceeds to call my bobo’s phone and the voice wasn’t his.”

See his Tweet and Nigerian's reaction >>> https://koko.ng/twitter-influencer-tuneri-commits-suicide-after-need-money/
Re: Twitter Influencer Tunde's Suicide - See Nigerians Reactions To Sad Story by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2021
To each man his own
Re: Twitter Influencer Tunde's Suicide - See Nigerians Reactions To Sad Story by otipoju(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2021
The desire for public adulation and fame will eat you up abd spit you out if you have no strength of character.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Influencer Tunde's Suicide - See Nigerians Reactions To Sad Story by MAKEOUTHlLL: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
suicide is a way sha

not THE way

but a way nonetheless smiley

rest easy g.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Influencer Tunde's Suicide - See Nigerians Reactions To Sad Story by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Omo 9ja hard. Life hard no be small.
You never can tell what the next man is facing

1 Like

Re: Twitter Influencer Tunde's Suicide - See Nigerians Reactions To Sad Story by Jerryherd: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
RIP. but suicide is never the solution
Re: Twitter Influencer Tunde's Suicide - See Nigerians Reactions To Sad Story by mrdharkchild(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
There are different ways out. Suicide is an option. But no 1 would understand. People die everyday. The world hasn't paused since then. RIP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fans Hail Ruth Kadiri For Dressing Up Her Daughter Without Makeup Or Heavy Dress / Tiwa Savage's Mum Advices Her That The Secret To Make Billions Is To Be Stingy / Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.