Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) (30430 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Kunle Afod Runs Into Trouble With A Job Seeker In ROOM 9 (A MUS / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / Meet Beautiful Daughter Of Kunle Afod Serving In The US Airforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Ok
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by LifeQuest(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2021
I don't bother to hide mine that is seated gorgeously on my forearm.

#VINAD

Vitiligo is no a disease. It is just a collapse of a pigment
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Cashsteady(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:
this disease nearly destroyed Michael Jackson, he went to become a white man.

but if Michael Jackson viltigo is heriditary, how come non of his siblings have it.

Janet Jackson has not turned white with vitiligo, it shows that no be the same papa born Jackson and the rest.

I have a school mate who was heavily spotted because of viltigo. it destroys somebody's beauty and it has no cure.

wait is it from birth abi it just happen
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
gnykelly:

with this your wisdom use it to solve Nigeria problem
LOL...........
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
blazepascal:
even Michael Jackson had vitiligo on his hands that's why he work hand gloves when performing
I heard it was not just his hands that's why he went changing skin cum his hair scalp that got burnt during pepsi advert

Not that he wasn't proud of been black
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Cashsteady(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
LifeQuest:
I don't bother to hide mine that is seated gorgeously on my forearm.

#VINAD

Vitiligo is no a disease. It is just a collapse of a pigment

because it's ur fore arm let it catch u on the date go know
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mikecold:
I heard it was not just his hands that's why he went changing skin cum his hair scalp that got burnt during pepsi advert

Not that he wasn't proud of been black
exactly!!! bro
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Owajigarrisson(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
The movie will be thrash!
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Owajigarrisson:
The movie will be thrash!
Go make your own na. You no Sabi spell trash self.

2 Likes

Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Akerewe(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
mrgbenga1:
Vitiligo is a medical condition that causes white patches on your skin.

There is no cure for vitiligo.
there is a cure for vitiligo "LOCALY".
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Owajigarrisson(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
SegFault:
Go make your own na. You no Sabi spell trash self.
The movie will be nonsense!!!!
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Solatium(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Yoruba actor Kunle Afod has said his new project titled Ado will shed light on a skin condition known as vitiligo, Igbere TV reports.

The 47-year-old shared pictures from the movie set on Instagram on Tuesday.

According to Kunle, vitiligo is a skin pigment caused by dead cell or cells that are not functioning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNSCc2LERj/?igshid=p9aepys83xst

The movie will be starring Yemi Solade, Binta Ayo Mogaji, Olatundun Damilola among several others.

Kunle’s other notable works include Odi ada, Òréjomí and Nkan agbara.

The story seem to be good at least going by the title and synopsis,but trust Kunle Afod he go mess am up last last noni
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Gcool2(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Solatium:

The story seem to be good at least going by the title and synopsis,but trust Kunle Afod he go mess am up last last noni
i totally disagree,kunle afod is one of the best as long as yoruba movie is concerned,i rate him pass odunlade

3 Likes

Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Solatium(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gcool2:
i totally disagree,kunle afod is one of the best as long as yoruba movie is concerned,i rate him pass odunlade

If Kunle Afod is one of the best in the industry according to your judgement them there is a problem.
Ati Kunle Acid oo ati Odunlade óò
both are wash
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
gnykelly:

with this your wisdom use it to solve Nigeria problem

You for just call him tell him na shocked shocked grin grin

Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Yoruba actor Kunle Afod has said his new project titled Ado will shed light on a skin condition known as vitiligo, Igbere TV reports.

The 47-year-old shared pictures from the movie set on Instagram on Tuesday.

According to Kunle, vitiligo is a skin pigment caused by dead cell or cells that are not functioning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNSCc2LERj/?igshid=p9aepys83xst

The movie will be starring Yemi Solade, Binta Ayo Mogaji, Olatundun Damilola among several others.

Kunle’s other notable works include Odi ada, Òréjomí and Nkan agbara.
I hope he takes the movie to the cinemas
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Gcool2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Solatium:

If Kunle Afod is one of the best in the industry according to your judgement them there is a problem.
Ati Kunle Acid oo ati Odunlade óò
both are wash
guy,watch what I wrote lol,as far as yoruba movie is concerned ..then tell me the like 5 best according to you ...
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Cashsteady:

wait is it from birth abi it just happen
it is from genes
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

but if Michael Jackson viltigo is heriditary, how come non of his siblings have it.

Janet Jackson has not turned white with vitiligo, it shows that no be the same papa born Jackson and the rest.

I have a school mate who was heavily spotted because of viltigo. it destroys somebody's beauty and it has no cure.
The fact that something is hereditary doesn't mean you and your siblings must all share it. Haven't you seen a single fair complexioned kid among darker-skinned siblings? Haven't you seen a single SS patient among AS siblings? Haven't you seen a single albino kid among normal-skinned siblings? So, what are you saying?

And just so you know, 70% of vitiligo cases are NOT hereditary. That is, it happens mostly in people who have no family history of the vitiligo. Only 30% of cases are hereditary.

2 Likes

Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
webincomeplus:

The fact that something is hereditary doesn't mean you and your siblings must all share it. Haven't you seen a single fair complexioned kid among darker-skinned siblings? Haven't you seen a single SS patient among AS siblings? Haven't you seen a single albino kid among normal-skinned siblings? So, what are you saying?

hey na u even do human genes sequencing, calm down and Learn. If it is hereditary, it doesn't start the same time.

all the children will have it equally, I know a white family with viltigo. every one of them.
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

Michael Jackson son also had vitiligo...

1 Like

Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
mrgbenga1:
Vitiligo is a medical condition that causes white patches on your skin.

There is no cure for vitiligo.
What about bleaching?
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
blazepascal:
even Michael Jackson had vitiligo on his hands that's why he work hand gloves when performing

Lies
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Lies
go and do your research
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Solatium(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gcool2:
guy,watch what I wrote lol,as far as yoruba movie is concerned ..then tell me the like 5 best according to you ...

Actor's.

Yomi fash lanso.
Kunle Afolayan.
Yemi Solade
Okunnu.
F'emi Adebayọ.
Bolanle Ninalowo

Producers.

Tunde kelani
Kunle Afolayan.
Tade ogidan
Oyin laz
Funkẹ Akindele
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by labski(f): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nice one 4rm Mr. Afod

1 Like

Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by LZAA: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
post=99821367:

This is really one of its kind in this part of the world.
The whole world step aside for the man who knows where he is going.
Thumbs-up Up Mr Afod.
We can't wait for the movie to be out.
We love creative and talented people mehn!

Dandizzy and Kabex comes to mind.
Fvcking Raw-Talented Naija youths.

Give it up to Dandizzy,
We have NEVER seen a talented rapper in Naija like this guy... (when we say NEVER, we mean NEVER!! (No Cap!)
He makes rap feel so easily infused to your brain, u just must smile, laff and shake bodii simultaneously sha!
He dey totori us for PH presently no be small.

Ride on our boy Dandy....... wink
Afod, Kabex, Dandizzy and other talented Naija youths to the world...
Naija to the World!!!
Shatap
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Cousin9999: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Apparently, besides genetics (and maybe inbreeding), vitamin deficiencies and exposure to certain chemicals can cause vitiligo.
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Gcool2(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Your list ain't bad..kunle afod fits in this category. .
Solatium:

Actor's.

Yomi fash lanso.
Kunle Afolayan.
Yemi Solade
Okunnu.
F'emi Adebayọ.
Bolanle Ninalowo

Producers.

Tunde kelani
Kunle Afolayan.
Tade ogidan
Oyin laz
Funkẹ Akindele
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
I don't stigmatize people that are mentally OK, if u like come with green and red patch on ur face...he wants to use vitiligo and make money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent" / Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.